Product Code: MRR-E792719
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality & Mixed Reality Market is expected to grow from USD 23,258.85 Million in 2020 to USD 74,637.16 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality & Mixed Reality Market is expected to grow from EUR 20,393.80 Million in 2020 to EUR 65,443.28 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality & Mixed Reality Market is expected to grow from GBP 18,130.14 Million in 2020 to GBP 58,179.22 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality & Mixed Reality Market is expected to grow from JPY 2,482,309.58 Million in 2020 to JPY 7,965,677.33 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality & Mixed Reality Market is expected to grow from AUD 33,774.95 Million in 2020 to AUD 108,383.09 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality & Mixed Reality to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Type, the Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality & Mixed Reality Market studied across Augmented Reality, Mixed Reality, and Virtual Reality.
Based on Component, the Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality & Mixed Reality Market studied across Hardware and Software. The Hardware further studied across Cameras, Displays and Projectors, Headsets, Position Trackers, Semiconductor Components, and Sensors. The Software further studied across Cloud-Based Services, Content Creation, and Software Development Kits.
Based on End-use, the Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality & Mixed Reality Market studied across Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Commercial, Consumer, Enterprise, Geospatial Analysis, Healthcare, and Real Estate. The Commercial further studied across Advertising, Education & Training, Retail and Ecommerce, and Travel & Tourism. The Consumer further studied across Gaming and Entertainment and Sports. The Healthcare further studied across Fitness Management, Medical Training & Education, Patient Care Management, Pharmacy Management, and Surgery.
"The Asia-Pacific is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period"
Based on Geography, the Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality & Mixed Reality Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom. The Americas commanded the largest size in the Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality & Mixed Reality Market in 2020. On the other hand, the Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality & Mixed Reality Market including Atheer, Inc., Blippar, Daqri Llc, Dynabook Americas, Inc., Google, Inc., Infinity Augmented Reality, Inc., Intel Corporation, Lenovo, Magic Leap, Inc., Marxent Labs, Llc., Maxst, Meta Company, Microsoft Corporation, Niantic, Optinvent, Pristine, Inc., PTC, Inc., Realwear, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd, Seiko Epson, Sixense Entertainment, Upskill, Vuzix, Wikitude Gmbh, and Zugara, Inc..
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality & Mixed Reality Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality & Mixed Reality Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality & Mixed Reality Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality & Mixed Reality Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality & Mixed Reality Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality & Mixed Reality Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality & Mixed Reality Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Component Outlook
- 3.4. Type Outlook
- 3.5. End-use Outlook
- 3.6. Geography Outlook
- 3.7. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 220.127.116.11. Penetration of HMDs in the gaming and entertainment industry
- 18.104.22.168. Predominant use in entertainment and movie film making industry
- 22.214.171.124. Attractive investment driven by leading brands
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 126.96.36.199. Loosely denied standard for consumer grade products
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 188.8.131.52. Major technology development supporting extended reality use cases
- 184.108.40.206. Easy availability and affordability of AR/VR hardware
- 220.127.116.11. Use of AR/VR/MR training and simulations
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 18.104.22.168. Developing user-friendly systems
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality & Mixed Reality Market, By Type
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Augmented Reality
- 6.3. Mixed Reality
- 6.4. Virtual Reality
7. Global Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality & Mixed Reality Market, By Component
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Hardware
- 7.2.1. Cameras
- 7.2.2. Displays and Projectors
- 7.2.3. Headsets
- 7.2.4. Position Trackers
- 7.2.5. Semiconductor Components
- 7.2.6. Sensors
- 7.3. Software
- 7.3.1. Cloud-Based Services
- 7.3.2. Content Creation
- 7.3.3. Software Development Kits
8. Global Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality & Mixed Reality Market, By End-use
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Aerospace & Defense
- 8.3. Automotive
- 8.4. Commercial
- 8.4.1. Advertising
- 8.4.2. Education & Training
- 8.4.3. Retail and Ecommerce
- 8.4.4. Travel & Tourism
- 8.5. Consumer
- 8.5.1. Gaming and Entertainment
- 8.5.2. Sports
- 8.6. Enterprise
- 8.7. Geospatial Analysis
- 8.8. Healthcare
- 8.8.1. Fitness Management
- 8.8.2. Medical Training & Education
- 8.8.3. Patient Care Management
- 8.8.4. Pharmacy Management
- 8.8.5. Surgery
- 8.9. Real Estate
9. Americas Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality & Mixed Reality Market
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Argentina
- 9.3. Brazil
- 9.4. Canada
- 9.5. Mexico
- 9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality & Mixed Reality Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Australia
- 10.3. China
- 10.4. India
- 10.5. Indonesia
- 10.6. Japan
- 10.7. Malaysia
- 10.8. Philippines
- 10.9. South Korea
- 10.10. Thailand
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality & Mixed Reality Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. France
- 11.3. Germany
- 11.4. Italy
- 11.5. Netherlands
- 11.6. Qatar
- 11.7. Russia
- 11.8. Saudi Arabia
- 11.9. South Africa
- 11.10. Spain
- 11.11. United Arab Emirates
- 11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
- 12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 12.1.1. Quadrants
- 12.1.2. Business Strategy
- 12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 12.3. Market Share Analysis
- 12.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 12.5. Competitive Scenario
- 12.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 12.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 12.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 12.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 12.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
- 13.1. Atheer, Inc.
- 13.2. Blippar
- 13.3. Daqri Llc
- 13.4. Dynabook Americas, Inc.
- 13.5. Google, Inc.
- 13.6. Infinity Augmented Reality, Inc.
- 13.7. Intel Corporation
- 13.8. Lenovo
- 13.9. Magic Leap, Inc.
- 13.10. Marxent Labs, Llc.
- 13.11. Maxst
- 13.12. Meta Company
- 13.13. Microsoft Corporation
- 13.14. Niantic
- 13.15. Optinvent
- 13.16. Pristine, Inc.
- 13.17. PTC, Inc.
- 13.18. Realwear
- 13.19. Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd
- 13.20. Seiko Epson
- 13.21. Sixense Entertainment
- 13.22. Upskill
- 13.23. Vuzix
- 13.24. Wikitude Gmbh
- 13.25. Zugara, Inc.
- 14.1. Discussion Guide
- 14.2. License & Pricing