Product Code: MRR-CF42758
Web Content Management Market Research Report by Component (Services and Solution), by Industry (Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Transportation, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance, Building, Construction & Real Estate, and Consumer Goods & Retail) - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
- 1. The Global Web Content Management Market is expected to grow from USD 5,783.18 Million in 2020 to USD 9,153.59 Million by the end of 2025.
- 2. The Global Web Content Management Market is expected to grow from EUR 5,070.80 Million in 2020 to EUR 8,026.04 Million by the end of 2025.
- 3. The Global Web Content Management Market is expected to grow from GBP 4,507.95 Million in 2020 to GBP 7,135.16 Million by the end of 2025.
- 4. The Global Web Content Management Market is expected to grow from JPY 617,211.85 Million in 2020 to JPY 976,920.00 Million by the end of 2025.
- 5. The Global Web Content Management Market is expected to grow from AUD 8,397.94 Million in 2020 to AUD 13,292.23 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Web Content Management to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Component, the Web Content Management Market studied across Services and Solution. The Services further studied across Consulting Services, Managed Services, Professional Services, Support & Maintenance, and Training & Education. The Solution further studied across Content Analytics, Digital Asset Management Integration, Digital Marketing Management, Mobile and Social Content Management, Web Creation and Edit Tools, and Web Experience Management.
- Based on Industry, the Web Content Management Market studied across Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Transportation, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance, Building, Construction & Real Estate, Consumer Goods & Retail, Education, Energy & Utilities, Government & Public Sector, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Information Technology, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment, Telecommunication, and Travel & Hospitality.
- Based on Geography, the Web Content Management Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Web Content Management Market including Acquia Inc., Adobe Inc., ANGLER Technologies, Contentfu Inc., CrownPeak Inc, Crownpeak Technology, Cygnet Infotech Private Limited, DL PLC, dotCMS, E-Spirit AG, Episerver, Inc., HCL Technologies Ltd, Hippo Enterprises Inc., IBM Corporation, Kentico Software LLC, Kinsta Inc., Microsoft Corporation, OmniUpdate Inc., Opentext Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Percussion Software, Inc, Progress Software Corporation, Progress Software Corporation, Rackspace Hosting, Incorporation, Sitecore Corporation A/S, Sitecore Corporation A/S, and Upland Software Inc..
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Web Content Management Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- 1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- 2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
- 3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- 4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- 5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
- 1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Web Content Management Market?
- 2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Web Content Management Market during the forecast period?
- 3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Web Content Management Market?
- 4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Web Content Management Market?
- 5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Web Content Management Market?
- 6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Web Content Management Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Component Outlook
- 3.4. Industry Outlook
- 3.5. Geography Outlook
- 3.6. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 184.108.40.206. Continuous content updates and quality improvement on the web properties
- 220.127.116.11. Assistance in effective content management and collaboration
- 18.104.22.168. Ensures device and platform compatibility for the web properties
- 22.214.171.124. Easy customization options
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 126.96.36.199. Issues related to backend maintenance
- 188.8.131.52. Potential websites holdups if not configured properly
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 184.108.40.206. Cloud-based CMS
- 220.127.116.11. Multi-channel content marketing
- 18.104.22.168. Integrating WCM to offer market data warehousing
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 22.214.171.124. Migration of existing information
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Web Content Management Market, By Component
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Services
- 6.2.1. Consulting Services
- 6.2.2. Managed Services
- 6.2.3. Professional Services
- 6.2.4. Support & Maintenance
- 6.2.5. Training & Education
- 6.3. Solution
- 6.3.1. Content Analytics
- 6.3.2. Digital Asset Management Integration
- 6.3.3. Digital Marketing Management
- 6.3.4. Mobile and Social Content Management
- 6.3.5. Web Creation and Edit Tools
- 6.3.6. Web Experience Management
7. Global Web Content Management Market, By Industry
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Aerospace & Defense
- 7.3. Automotive & Transportation
- 7.4. Banking, Financial Services & Insurance
- 7.5. Building, Construction & Real Estate
- 7.6. Consumer Goods & Retail
- 7.7. Education
- 7.8. Energy & Utilities
- 7.9. Government & Public Sector
- 7.10. Healthcare & Life Sciences
- 7.11. Information Technology
- 7.12. Manufacturing
- 7.13. Media & Entertainment
- 7.14. Telecommunication
- 7.15. Travel & Hospitality
8. Americas Web Content Management Market
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Argentina
- 8.3. Brazil
- 8.4. Canada
- 8.5. Mexico
- 8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Web Content Management Market
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Australia
- 9.3. China
- 9.4. India
- 9.5. Indonesia
- 9.6. Japan
- 9.7. Malaysia
- 9.8. Philippines
- 9.9. South Korea
- 9.10. Thailand
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Web Content Management Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. France
- 10.3. Germany
- 10.4. Italy
- 10.5. Netherlands
- 10.6. Qatar
- 10.7. Russia
- 10.8. Saudi Arabia
- 10.9. South Africa
- 10.10. Spain
- 10.11. United Arab Emirates
- 10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
- 11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 11.1.1. Quadrants
- 11.1.2. Business Strategy
- 11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 11.3. Market Share Analysis
- 11.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 11.5. Competitive Scenario
- 11.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 11.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 11.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 11.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 11.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
- 12.1. Acquia Inc.
- 12.2. Adobe Inc.
- 12.3. ANGLER Technologies
- 12.4. Contentfu Inc.
- 12.5. CrownPeak Inc
- 12.6. Crownpeak Technology
- 12.7. Cygnet Infotech Private Limited
- 12.8. DL PLC
- 12.9. dotCMS
- 12.10. E-Spirit AG
- 12.11. Episerver, Inc.
- 12.12. HCL Technologies Ltd
- 12.13. Hippo Enterprises Inc.
- 12.14. IBM Corporation
- 12.15. Kentico Software LLC
- 12.16. Kinsta Inc.
- 12.17. Microsoft Corporation
- 12.18. OmniUpdate Inc.
- 12.19. Opentext Corporation
- 12.20. Oracle Corporation
- 12.21. Percussion Software, Inc
- 12.22. Progress Software Corporation
- 12.23. Progress Software Corporation
- 12.24. Rackspace Hosting, Incorporation
- 12.25. Sitecore Corporation A/S
- 12.26. Sitecore Corporation A/S
- 12.27. Upland Software Inc.
- 13.1. Discussion Guide
- 13.2. License & Pricing