Product Code: MRR-AEFAC85
Clinical Laboratory Tests Market Research Report by Type (Basic metabolic panel tests, BUN creatinine tests, Complete Blood Count, Comprehensive metabolic panel tests, and Electrolytes testing), by End-user (Central Laboratories and Primary Clinics) - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
- 1. The Global Clinical Laboratory Tests Market is expected to grow from USD 28,737.69 Million in 2020 to USD 41,176.73 Million by the end of 2025.
- 2. The Global Clinical Laboratory Tests Market is expected to grow from EUR 25,197.75 Million in 2020 to EUR 36,104.53 Million by the end of 2025.
- 3. The Global Clinical Laboratory Tests Market is expected to grow from GBP 22,400.85 Million in 2020 to GBP 32,097.01 Million by the end of 2025.
- 4. The Global Clinical Laboratory Tests Market is expected to grow from JPY 3,067,039.73 Million in 2020 to JPY 4,394,600.50 Million by the end of 2025.
- 5. The Global Clinical Laboratory Tests Market is expected to grow from AUD 41,730.94 Million in 2020 to AUD 59,794.08 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Clinical Laboratory Tests to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Type , the Clinical Laboratory Tests Market studied across Basic metabolic panel tests, BUN creatinine tests, Complete Blood Count, Comprehensive metabolic panel tests, Electrolytes testing, HbA1c tests, HGB/HCT tests, Lipid panel tests, Liver panel tests, and Renal panel tests. The Liver panel tests further studied across Autoimmune disorders, Bile duct obstruction, Bone disease, Hepatitis, Liver Cancer, and Liver Cirrhosis.
- Based on End-user, the Clinical Laboratory Tests Market studied across Central Laboratories and Primary Clinics.
- Based on Geography, the Clinical Laboratory Tests Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Clinical Laboratory Tests Market including Abbott Laboratories, Associated Regional and University Pathologists, Inc., Bioscientia Institut fur Medizinische Diagnostik GmbH, Biosino Bio-technology and Science Inc., Charles River Laboratories, Inc, Cinven, Clinical Reference Laboratory, Inc., DaVita Inc, Eurofins Scientific, Fresenius Medical Care Holdings, Inc., Fullerton Healthcare Corporation Limited, Healthscope, KingMed Diagnostics, Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (LabCorp), LifeLabs, Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research, Merck KgaA, Neogenomics Laboratories, Inc, Novartis International AG, OPKO Health, Inc., PerkinElmer, Inc., Qiagen .N.V., Quest Diagnostics, Inc., Siemens Healthineers AG, Sonic Healthcare Limited, and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc..
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Clinical Laboratory Tests Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- 1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- 2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
- 3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- 4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- 5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
- 1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Clinical Laboratory Tests Market?
- 2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Clinical Laboratory Tests Market during the forecast period?
- 3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Clinical Laboratory Tests Market?
- 4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Clinical Laboratory Tests Market?
- 5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Clinical Laboratory Tests Market?
- 6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Clinical Laboratory Tests Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Type Outlook
- 3.4. End-user Outlook
- 3.5. Geography Outlook
- 3.6. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 188.8.131.52. Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases
- 184.108.40.206. Rising demand for early disease detection
- 220.127.116.11. Advancements in clinical diagnosis
- 18.104.22.168. Supportive government initiatives for improved clinical diagnostic procedure
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 22.214.171.124. With innovation increasing point of care or self-care tests
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 126.96.36.199. Increasing number of laboratories and demand due to COVID-19
- 188.8.131.52. Increasing digitalization and automation in clinical testing
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 184.108.40.206. Lack of skills and training affect the test result reliability
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Clinical Laboratory Tests Market, By Type
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Basic metabolic panel tests
- 6.3. BUN creatinine tests
- 6.4. Complete Blood Count
- 6.5. Comprehensive metabolic panel tests
- 6.6. Electrolytes testing
- 6.7. HbA1c tests
- 6.8. HGB/HCT tests
- 6.9. Lipid panel tests
- 6.10. Liver panel tests
- 6.10.1. Autoimmune disorders
- 6.10.2. Bile duct obstruction
- 6.10.3. Bone disease
- 6.10.4. Hepatitis
- 6.10.5. Liver Cancer
- 6.10.6. Liver Cirrhosis
- 6.11. Renal panel tests
7. Global Clinical Laboratory Tests Market, By End-user
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Central Laboratories
- 7.3. Primary Clinics
8. Americas Clinical Laboratory Tests Market
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Argentina
- 8.3. Brazil
- 8.4. Canada
- 8.5. Mexico
- 8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Clinical Laboratory Tests Market
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Australia
- 9.3. China
- 9.4. India
- 9.5. Indonesia
- 9.6. Japan
- 9.7. Malaysia
- 9.8. Philippines
- 9.9. South Korea
- 9.10. Thailand
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Clinical Laboratory Tests Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. France
- 10.3. Germany
- 10.4. Italy
- 10.5. Netherlands
- 10.6. Qatar
- 10.7. Russia
- 10.8. Saudi Arabia
- 10.9. South Africa
- 10.10. Spain
- 10.11. United Arab Emirates
- 10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
- 11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 11.1.1. Quadrants
- 11.1.2. Business Strategy
- 11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 11.3. Market Share Analysis
- 11.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 11.5. Competitive Scenario
- 11.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 11.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 11.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 11.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 11.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
- 12.1. Abbott Laboratories
- 12.2. Associated Regional and University Pathologists, Inc.
- 12.3. Bioscientia Institut fur Medizinische Diagnostik GmbH
- 12.4. Biosino Bio-technology and Science Inc.
- 12.5. Charles River Laboratories, Inc
- 12.6. Cinven
- 12.7. Clinical Reference Laboratory, Inc.
- 12.8. DaVita Inc
- 12.9. Eurofins Scientific
- 12.10. Fresenius Medical Care Holdings, Inc.
- 12.11. Fullerton Healthcare Corporation Limited
- 12.12. Healthscope
- 12.13. KingMed Diagnostics
- 12.14. Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (LabCorp)
- 12.15. LifeLabs
- 12.16. Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research
- 12.17. Merck KgaA
- 12.18. Neogenomics Laboratories, Inc
- 12.19. Novartis International AG
- 12.20. OPKO Health, Inc.
- 12.21. PerkinElmer, Inc.
- 12.22. Qiagen .N.V.
- 12.23. Quest Diagnostics, Inc.
- 12.24. Siemens Healthineers AG
- 12.25. Sonic Healthcare Limited
- 12.26. Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- 13.1. Discussion Guide
- 13.2. License & Pricing