Product Code: MRR-94C2BD5
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Automotive Battery Thermal Management System Market is expected to grow from USD 2,941.96 Million in 2020 to USD 5,340.70 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Automotive Battery Thermal Management System Market is expected to grow from EUR 2,579.57 Million in 2020 to EUR 4,682.82 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Automotive Battery Thermal Management System Market is expected to grow from GBP 2,293.24 Million in 2020 to GBP 4,163.04 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Automotive Battery Thermal Management System Market is expected to grow from JPY 313,982.27 Million in 2020 to JPY 569,988.10 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Automotive Battery Thermal Management System Market is expected to grow from AUD 4,272.12 Million in 2020 to AUD 7,755.40 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Automotive Battery Thermal Management System to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Type, the Automotive Battery Thermal Management System Market studied across Active and Passive.
Based on Technology, the Automotive Battery Thermal Management System Market studied across Air Cooling and Heating, Liquid Cooling and Heating, and PCM.
Based on Battery Type, the Automotive Battery Thermal Management System Market studied across Conventional and Solid State.
Based on Battery Capacity, the Automotive Battery Thermal Management System Market studied across 12V, 14V, 24V, and 48V and above.
Based on Electric Vehicle Type, the Automotive Battery Thermal Management System Market studied across Battery Electric Vehicles, Hybrid Electric Vehicles, and Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles.
Based on Geography, the Automotive Battery Thermal Management System Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Automotive Battery Thermal Management System Market including BorgWarner Inc., Calsonic Kansei Corporation, CapThem Systems, Captherm Systems, Inc., Continental AG, Dana Limited., Gentherm Incorporated, Grayson, Hanon Systems, Lord Corporation, MAHLE GmbH, MODINE MANUFACTURING COMPANY,, Orian BMS, Polymer Science, Inc., Renesas Electric Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, SAMSUNG SDI CO., LTD, Tesla Motors LLC, The 3M Company, Valeo SA, and VOSS Automotive GmbH.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Automotive Battery Thermal Management System Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Automotive Battery Thermal Management System Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Automotive Battery Thermal Management System Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Automotive Battery Thermal Management System Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Automotive Battery Thermal Management System Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Automotive Battery Thermal Management System Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Automotive Battery Thermal Management System Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Type Outlook
- 3.4. Battery Capacity Outlook
- 3.5. Technology Outlook
- 3.6. Battery Type Outlook
- 3.7. Electric Vehicle Type Outlook
- 3.8. Geography Outlook
- 3.9. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 220.127.116.11. Demand for the management of battery efficiency and performance
- 18.104.22.168. Growing market presence of electric vehicles
- 22.214.171.124. Stringent government regulations to reduce dependency on traditional fuels
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 126.96.36.199. Design complexities as battery performance is highly driven on the working ambient conditions
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 188.8.131.52. Technological advancements and adoption of Lithium-ion batteries
- 184.108.40.206. Increasing demand for battery-driven public mode of transport
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 220.127.116.11. High cost required in R&D
- 18.104.22.168. Volatile market due to technology changes
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Automotive Battery Thermal Management System Market, By Type
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Active
- 6.3. Passive
7. Global Automotive Battery Thermal Management System Market, By Technology
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Air Cooling and Heating
- 7.3. Liquid Cooling and Heating
- 7.4. PCM
8. Global Automotive Battery Thermal Management System Market, By Battery Type
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Conventional
- 8.3. Solid State
9. Global Automotive Battery Thermal Management System Market, By Battery Capacity
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. 12V
- 9.3. 14V
- 9.4. 24V
- 9.5. 48V and above
10. Global Automotive Battery Thermal Management System Market, By Electric Vehicle Type
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Battery Electric Vehicles
- 10.3. Hybrid Electric Vehicles
- 10.4. Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles
11. Americas Automotive Battery Thermal Management System Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. Argentina
- 11.3. Brazil
- 11.4. Canada
- 11.5. Mexico
- 11.6. United States
12. Asia-Pacific Automotive Battery Thermal Management System Market
- 12.1. Introduction
- 12.2. Australia
- 12.3. China
- 12.4. India
- 12.5. Indonesia
- 12.6. Japan
- 12.7. Malaysia
- 12.8. Philippines
- 12.9. South Korea
- 12.10. Thailand
13. Europe, Middle East & Africa Automotive Battery Thermal Management System Market
- 13.1. Introduction
- 13.2. France
- 13.3. Germany
- 13.4. Italy
- 13.5. Netherlands
- 13.6. Qatar
- 13.7. Russia
- 13.8. Saudi Arabia
- 13.9. South Africa
- 13.10. Spain
- 13.11. United Arab Emirates
- 13.12. United Kingdom
14. Competitive Landscape
- 14.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 14.1.1. Quadrants
- 14.1.2. Business Strategy
- 14.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 14.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 14.3. Market Share Analysis
- 14.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 14.5. Competitive Scenario
- 14.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 14.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 14.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 14.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 14.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
15. Company Usability Profiles
- 15.1. BorgWarner Inc.
- 15.2. Calsonic Kansei Corporation
- 15.3. CapThem Systems
- 15.4. Captherm Systems, Inc.
- 15.5. Continental AG
- 15.6. Dana Limited.
- 15.7. Gentherm Incorporated
- 15.8. Grayson
- 15.9. Hanon Systems
- 15.10. Lord Corporation
- 15.11. MAHLE GmbH
- 15.12. MODINE MANUFACTURING COMPANY,
- 15.13. Orian BMS
- 15.14. Polymer Science, Inc.
- 15.15. Renesas Electric Corporation
- 15.16. Robert Bosch GmbH
- 15.17. SAMSUNG SDI CO., LTD
- 15.18. Tesla Motors LLC
- 15.19. The 3M Company
- 15.20. Valeo SA
- 15.21. VOSS Automotive GmbH
- 16.1. Discussion Guide
- 16.2. License & Pricing