Product Code: MRR-385A3F3
mHealth Market Research Report by Product (Connected Medical Devices, Mobile Health Apps, and Mobile Health Services), by End User (Healthcare Patients, Healthcare Payers, and Healthcare Providers) - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
- 1. The Global mHealth Market is expected to grow from USD 49,418.67 Million in 2020 to USD 179,463.28 Million by the end of 2025.
- 2. The Global mHealth Market is expected to grow from EUR 43,331.22 Million in 2020 to EUR 157,356.81 Million by the end of 2025.
- 3. The Global mHealth Market is expected to grow from GBP 38,521.55 Million in 2020 to GBP 139,890.54 Million by the end of 2025.
- 4. The Global mHealth Market is expected to grow from JPY 5,274,224.35 Million in 2020 to JPY 19,153,279.57 Million by the end of 2025.
- 5. The Global mHealth Market is expected to grow from AUD 71,762.48 Million in 2020 to AUD 260,604.55 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the mHealth to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Product, the mHealth Market studied across Connected Medical Devices, Mobile Health Apps, and Mobile Health Services. The Connected Medical Devices further studied across Clinical Devices and Consumer Health Devices. The Mobile Health Apps further studied across Healthcare Apps and Medical Apps.
- Based on End User, the mHealth Market studied across Healthcare Patients, Healthcare Payers, and Healthcare Providers.
- Based on Geography, the mHealth Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global mHealth Market including AgaMatrix Inc., AirStrip Technologies, Inc., AliveCor, Inc., Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., Apple, Inc., athenahealth, Inc., Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals LLC, BioTelemetry, Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, Cerner Corporation, iHealth Lab, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Koninklijke Philips N.V., LifeWatch AG, Masimo Corporation, Medtronic PLC, Nokia Corporation, OMRON Healthcare Group, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., and Sanofi SA.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the mHealth Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- 1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- 2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
- 3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- 4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- 5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
- 1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global mHealth Market?
- 2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global mHealth Market during the forecast period?
- 3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global mHealth Market?
- 4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global mHealth Market?
- 5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global mHealth Market?
- 6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global mHealth Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Product Outlook
- 3.4. End User Outlook
- 3.5. Geography Outlook
- 3.6. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 220.127.116.11. Increasing use of mobile and smart devices for delivering healthcare service
- 18.104.22.168. Mobile technologies for mobile health communication
- 22.214.171.124. Government initiatives and regulatory mandates
- 126.96.36.199. Technological Advancements bought by active collaboration activity
- 188.8.131.52. Prevalence of diabetes, cardiovascular and other chronic diseases
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 184.108.40.206. Lack of reliable local infrastructure in developing economies
- 220.127.116.11. Lack of skilled medical staff and inadequate health literacy
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 18.104.22.168. Assessing mHealth and future health needs in developing countries
- 22.214.171.124. Adoption of mHealth products by small and mid-size healthcare centers
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 126.96.36.199. Economic evaluation of mHealth services
- 188.8.131.52. Privacy and security concerns
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global mHealth Market, By Product
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Connected Medical Devices
- 6.2.1. Clinical Devices
- 184.108.40.206. Blood Glucose Meters
- 220.127.116.11. Blood Pressure Monitors
- 18.104.22.168. ECG/Heart Rate Monitors
- 22.214.171.124. Fetal Monitoring Devices
- 126.96.36.199. Multiparameter Trackers
- 188.8.131.52. Neurological Monitoring Devices
- 184.108.40.206. Peak Flowmeters
- 220.127.116.11. Pulse Oximeters
- 18.104.22.168. Sleep Apnea Monitors
- 6.2.2. Consumer Health Devices
- 6.3. Mobile Health Apps
- 6.3.1. Healthcare Apps
- 22.214.171.124. Chronic Care Management Apps
- 126.96.36.199. General Health & Fitness Apps
- 188.8.131.52. Medication Management Apps
- 184.108.40.206. Personal Health Record Apps
- 220.127.116.11. Women's Health Apps
- 6.3.2. Medical Apps
- 18.104.22.168. Communication & Consulting Apps
- 22.214.171.124. Continuing Medical Education Apps
- 126.96.36.199. Medical Reference Apps
- 188.8.131.52. Patient Management & Monitoring Apps
- 6.4. Mobile Health Services
7. Global mHealth Market, By End User
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Healthcare Patients
- 7.3. Healthcare Payers
- 7.4. Healthcare Providers
8. Americas mHealth Market
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Argentina
- 8.3. Brazil
- 8.4. Canada
- 8.5. Mexico
- 8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific mHealth Market
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Australia
- 9.3. China
- 9.4. India
- 9.5. Indonesia
- 9.6. Japan
- 9.7. Malaysia
- 9.8. Philippines
- 9.9. South Korea
- 9.10. Thailand
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa mHealth Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. France
- 10.3. Germany
- 10.4. Italy
- 10.5. Netherlands
- 10.6. Qatar
- 10.7. Russia
- 10.8. Saudi Arabia
- 10.9. South Africa
- 10.10. Spain
- 10.11. United Arab Emirates
- 10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
- 11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 11.1.1. Quadrants
- 11.1.2. Business Strategy
- 11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 11.3. Market Share Analysis
- 11.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 11.5. Competitive Scenario
- 11.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 11.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 11.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 11.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 11.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
- 12.1. AgaMatrix Inc.
- 12.2. AirStrip Technologies, Inc.
- 12.3. AliveCor, Inc.
- 12.4. Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- 12.5. Apple, Inc.
- 12.6. athenahealth, Inc.
- 12.7. Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals LLC
- 12.8. BioTelemetry, Inc.
- 12.9. Boston Scientific Corporation
- 12.10. Cerner Corporation
- 12.11. iHealth Lab, Inc.
- 12.12. Johnson & Johnson
- 12.13. Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- 12.14. LifeWatch AG
- 12.15. Masimo Corporation
- 12.16. Medtronic PLC
- 12.17. Nokia Corporation
- 12.18. OMRON Healthcare Group
- 12.19. Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
- 12.20. Sanofi SA
- 13.1. Discussion Guide
- 13.2. License & Pricing