Product Code: MRR-E79337A
The Global DRaaS Market is expected to grow from USD 5,152.37 Million in 2019 to USD 12,853.91 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 16.45%.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the DRaaS to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Geography, the DRaaS Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global DRaaS Market including Acronis Inc., Amazon Web Services, Inc., Axcient Inc., BIOS Middle East Group, Cable & Wireless Communications Limited, Daisy Communications Limited, Databarracks Ltd, Datto, Inc., Evolve IP, LLC, Flexential Corp, Geminare, Inc., IBM Corporation, Iland Inc, iLand Internet Solutions Corporation, Infrascale Inc., Intervision Systems, LLC, Microsoft Corporation, Quorum, Inc., RackWare, Inc., Recovery Point Systems Inc, TierPoint, LLC, and VMware, Inc..
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the DRaaS Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- 1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- 2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
- 3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- 4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- 5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
- 1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global DRaaS Market?
- 2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global DRaaS Market during the forecast period?
- 3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global DRaaS Market?
- 4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global DRaaS Market?
- 5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global DRaaS Market?
- 6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global DRaaS Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Geography Outlook
- 3.4. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
5. Market Dynamics
- 5.1. Introduction
- 5.2. Drivers
- 5.2.1. Increasing adoption of cloud-based disaster recovery
- 5.2.2. Rising volume of data generation in websites and mobile apps
- 5.2.3. Increasing focus on delivering customer-centric applications
- 5.2.4. Growing need to control and reduce Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) and Operational Expenditure (OPEX)
- 5.3. Restraints
- 5.3.1. Unwillingness of enterprises towards the adoption of cloud-based DR over traditional methods
- 5.3.2. Issues related to deployment and lack of monitoring
- 5.4. Opportunities
- 5.4.1. Extremity of AI and ML in DRaaS solutions to strengthen the DR strategies of enterprises
- 5.5. Challenges
- 5.5.1. Issues in achieving security and compatibility in the cloud environment
- 5.5.2. Lack of expertise to test an effective disaster recovery plan
6. Market Insights
- 6.1. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 6.1.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 6.1.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 6.1.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 6.1.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 6.1.5. Industry Rivalry
- 6.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
- 6.3. Client Customizations
7. Americas DRaaS Market
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Argentina
- 7.3. Brazil
- 7.4. Canada
- 7.5. Mexico
- 7.6. United States
8. Asia-Pacific DRaaS Market
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Australia
- 8.3. China
- 8.4. India
- 8.5. Indonesia
- 8.6. Japan
- 8.7. Malaysia
- 8.8. Philippines
- 8.9. South Korea
- 8.10. Thailand
9. Europe, Middle East & Africa DRaaS Market
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. France
- 9.3. Germany
- 9.4. Italy
- 9.5. Netherlands
- 9.6. Qatar
- 9.7. Russia
- 9.8. Saudi Arabia
- 9.9. South Africa
- 9.10. Spain
- 9.11. United Arab Emirates
- 9.12. United Kingdom
10. Competitive Landscape
- 10.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 10.1.1. Quadrants
- 10.1.2. Business Strategy
- 10.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 10.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 10.3. Market Share Analysis
- 10.4. Competitive Scenario
- 10.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 10.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 10.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 10.4.4. Investment & Funding
- 10.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
11. Company Usability Profiles
- 11.1. Acronis Inc.
- 11.2. Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- 11.3. Axcient Inc.
- 11.4. BIOS Middle East Group
- 11.5. Cable & Wireless Communications Limited
- 11.6. Daisy Communications Limited
- 11.7. Databarracks Ltd
- 11.8. Datto, Inc.
- 11.9. Evolve IP, LLC
- 11.10. Flexential Corp
- 11.11. Geminare, Inc.
- 11.12. IBM Corporation
- 11.13. Iland Inc
- 11.14. iLand Internet Solutions Corporation
- 11.15. Infrascale Inc.
- 11.16. Intervision Systems, LLC
- 11.17. Microsoft Corporation
- 11.18. Quorum, Inc.
- 11.19. RackWare, Inc.
- 11.20. Recovery Point Systems Inc
- 11.21. TierPoint, LLC
- 11.22. VMware, Inc.