Product Code: MRR-1065E69
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
- 1. The Global Auger Drilling Market is expected to grow from USD 1,592.56 Million in 2020 to USD 2,394.67 Million by the end of 2025.
- 2. The Global Auger Drilling Market is expected to grow from EUR 1,396.39 Million in 2020 to EUR 2,099.69 Million by the end of 2025.
- 3. The Global Auger Drilling Market is expected to grow from GBP 1,241.39 Million in 2020 to GBP 1,866.63 Million by the end of 2025.
- 4. The Global Auger Drilling Market is expected to grow from JPY 169,967.34 Million in 2020 to JPY 255,572.92 Million by the end of 2025.
- 5. The Global Auger Drilling Market is expected to grow from AUD 2,312.62 Million in 2020 to AUD 3,477.39 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage
This research report categorizes the Auger Drilling to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Type, the Auger Drilling Market studied across Handheld and Machine.
- Based on Structure, the Auger Drilling Market studied across Bucket Augers and Continuous Flight Augers.
- Based on Design, the Auger Drilling Market studied across Double Start and Single Start.
- Based on Mounting, the Auger Drilling Market studied across Handheld or portable auger and Truck mounted auger.
- Based on End User, the Auger Drilling Market studied across Agriculture, Construction, Industrial, and Mining.
- Based on Application , the Auger Drilling Market studied across Drilling environmental test wells, Foundation repair, Soil sampling, and Wood drill.
- Based on Geography, the Auger Drilling Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Auger Drilling Market including Agromaster Agricultural Machinery, American Drilling Corp, LLC, Andreas Stihl AG & Company KG, Autoguide Equipment, Barbco Inc, Beijing Cortech Drilling Equipment Co. Ltd., Bor-It Mfg. Co., Inc., Champion Equipment Company, Cortech Drilling Equipment Co.,Ltd., EMDE Industrie-Technik GmbH, Herrenknecht AG, Hyundai Power Equipment, Jewett Construction Company, Liebherr Group, Little Beaver Inc., Makita Power Tools India Pvt. Ltd., Marl Technologies Inc., Premier Augers, Prime Hitech Engineering Limited, Sollami Company, Sysbohr GmbH, Terex Corporation, The Toro Company, Total Drilling Supply LLC, and VidaXL International B.V..
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™FPNV Positioning Matrix
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Auger Drilling Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™Competitive Strategic Window
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- 1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- 2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
- 3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- 4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- 5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
- 1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Auger Drilling Market?
- 2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Auger Drilling Market during the forecast period?
- 3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Auger Drilling Market?
- 4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Auger Drilling Market?
- 5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Auger Drilling Market?
- 6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Auger Drilling Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Design Outlook
- 3.4. Mounting Outlook
- 3.5. Application Outlook
- 3.6. Type Outlook
- 3.7. Structure Outlook
- 3.8. End User Outlook
- 3.9. Geography Outlook
- 3.10. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 18.104.22.168. Increasing demand for drilling and boring from construction, mining, agriculture, and industrial sectors
- 22.214.171.124. Growing demand for metals and minerals derived from the earth's crust
- 126.96.36.199. Technology enhancement in the auger drilling
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 188.8.131.52. Long time for drilling and required to handle heavy equipment
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 184.108.40.206. Increasing mining activities in Asia-Pacific
- 220.127.116.11. Developing new technologies in both continuous flight auger and bucket augers
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 18.104.22.168. Hazards of auger drilling
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Auger Drilling Market, By Type
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Handheld
- 6.3. Machine
7. Global Auger Drilling Market, By Structure
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Bucket Augers
- 7.3. Continuous Flight Augers
8. Global Auger Drilling Market, By Design
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Double Start
- 8.3. Single Start
9. Global Auger Drilling Market, By Mounting
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Handheld or portable auger
- 9.3. Truck mounted auger
10. Global Auger Drilling Market, By End User
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Agriculture
- 10.3. Construction
- 10.4. Industrial
- 10.5. Mining
11. Global Auger Drilling Market, By Application
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. Drilling environmental test wells
- 11.3. Foundation repair
- 11.4. Soil sampling
- 11.5. Wood drill
12. Americas Auger Drilling Market
- 12.1. Introduction
- 12.2. Argentina
- 12.3. Brazil
- 12.4. Canada
- 12.5. Mexico
- 12.6. United States
13. Asia-Pacific Auger Drilling Market
- 13.1. Introduction
- 13.2. Australia
- 13.3. China
- 13.4. India
- 13.5. Indonesia
- 13.6. Japan
- 13.7. Malaysia
- 13.8. Philippines
- 13.9. South Korea
- 13.10. Thailand
14. Europe, Middle East & Africa Auger Drilling Market
- 14.1. Introduction
- 14.2. France
- 14.3. Germany
- 14.4. Italy
- 14.5. Netherlands
- 14.6. Qatar
- 14.7. Russia
- 14.8. Saudi Arabia
- 14.9. South Africa
- 14.10. Spain
- 14.11. United Arab Emirates
- 14.12. United Kingdom
15. Competitive Landscape
- 15.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 15.1.1. Quadrants
- 15.1.2. Business Strategy
- 15.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 15.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 15.3. Market Share Analysis
- 15.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 15.5. Competitive Scenario
- 15.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 15.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 15.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 15.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 15.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
16. Company Usability Profiles
- 16.1. Agromaster Agricultural Machinery
- 16.2. American Drilling Corp, LLC
- 16.3. Andreas Stihl AG & Company KG
- 16.4. Autoguide Equipment
- 16.5. Barbco Inc
- 16.6. Beijing Cortech Drilling Equipment Co. Ltd.
- 16.7. Bor-It Mfg. Co., Inc.
- 16.8. Champion Equipment Company
- 16.9. Cortech Drilling Equipment Co.,Ltd.
- 16.10. EMDE Industrie-Technik GmbH
- 16.11. Herrenknecht AG
- 16.12. Hyundai Power Equipment
- 16.13. Jewett Construction Company
- 16.14. Liebherr Group
- 16.15. Little Beaver Inc.
- 16.16. Makita Power Tools India Pvt. Ltd.
- 16.17. Marl Technologies Inc.
- 16.18. Premier Augers
- 16.19. Prime Hitech Engineering Limited
- 16.20. Sollami Company
- 16.21. Sysbohr GmbH
- 16.22. Terex Corporation
- 16.23. The Toro Company
- 16.24. Total Drilling Supply LLC
- 16.25. VidaXL International B.V.
- 17.1. Discussion Guide
- 17.2. License & Pricing