Report Overview & Features
This proposal outlines the scope and content of the 3rdedition of the well respected Interact Analysis market report providing insight and analysis into the mobile robot industry. The report is limited to material handling applications in manufacturing and logistics environments, which accounts for the bulk of AGV & AMR revenues.
In addition to providing market sizing and forecast data, the report will also aim to answer the following:
- 1. How will COVID-19 impact the mobile robot market in the short and long-term?
- 2. How will rising e-commerce rates but also unemployment impact the industry?
- 3. How will Amazon's rollout out of new robot formats impact the industry and the competitive response?
- 4. What is the installed base of mobile robots and what penetration are we likely to see in 5 years time?
- 5. Which types of fork-lift will most likely be automated?
- 6. What will be the future approach to mobile robot software?
- 7. What is being done about robot interoperability?
- 8. Will the industry consolidate? If so, when? Who will succeed?
- 9. What is happening around mobile disinfecting robots?
Improvements & Changes Since Previous Editions
- Each form factor (e.g. G2P, P2G conveyors, forklifts) analyzedto show AGV and AMR segments separately
- Each form factor analyzedby vertical, country and navigation sensor type
- Analysis by forklift type
- More detailed supplier market share analysis as well as how this has changed over the last 3 years
- More detailed payload analysis of mobile conveyors
- Analysis and profiles of a greater number of AMR companies
- A tighter definition of AGVs and AMRs has been applied in order to give a better view and understanding of the industry.
"The research from Interact Analysis on mobile robots has been extremely valuable and helpful. We found the data to be accurate,the forecasts sound and the analysis thorough. Their reports are based on real primary research and they clearly engage with the industry to have a great understanding of the market, which allows us to make informed strategic decisions." -Seegrid.
"The report from Interact Analysis goes into much greater depth and detail than other reports we have used in the past. In addition, the analyst team is very responsive and helpful whenever I have questions and support me beyond just providing a report." -Kollmorgen.
EXAMPLE FORECAST DATA
- Each application sector & robot type will be analyzed independently.
- In addition to an XLS database featuring ~80 tables, the report will also include PPT charts analyzing and interpreting the results
- A customizable pivot table & PowerBIdashboard featuring all data is also included within the deliverables.
" The Interact Analysis AGV/AMR report is the most comprehensive report available in the market. Interact Analysis covers the global market and reacts fast to any discussion and supports whenever possible." -KION Mobile Automation.
Companies Included in Research:
The following companies have been surveyed/interviewed during the course of our research:
- 6 River Systems
- Berkshire Grey
- CAJA Robotics
- CSG Huaxiao
- EK Automation
- Fetch Robotics
- IAM Robotics
- Locus Robotics
- Machinery Technology Development Co.
- Mobile Industrial Robots
- Omron Robotics
- OTTO Motors
- SESTO Robotics
- SiasunRobot & Automation
- SSI Schaefer
- System Logistics
- Tompkins Robotics/Lab Z
- Vision NAV
- Waypoint Robotics
- Yunnan KSEC
Table of Contents
Segmentations For Market Sizes and Forecasts:
By Robot Type
- Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV)
- Autonomous Mobile Robot (AMR)
By Form Factor
- Goods-to-Person (G2P)
- Person-to-Goods (P2G)
- AMR + Mounted arm
Supplier Market Shares
- By Vertical
- By Form Factor
- Change since 2017
By Business Model
- Outright purchase
- Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals
- Food & Beverage
- Semiconductor & FPD
- 3PLs & Parcel
- Food & Beverages
- General MerchandiseGroceries
- Other Industries
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of APAC
- United States
- Rest of Americas
By Fork-lift Type
- Low-lift (<2m)
- High-lift (>2m)
- Horizontal moves
- Grid-based (e.g. QR codes)
- Sensor Fusion
By Conveyor Payload