Report Overview & Features
This proposal outlines the scope and content of a new market report providing insight and analysis into the off highway vehicle market, including:
- Market size and forecast data for off highway vehicles (in line with the detailed market segmentations shown on next
- Overview of key macro factors influencing the off highway vehicle market
- Key trend and market driver discussion and analysis provided by vehicle type, application and powertrain
- Electrification powertrain trend analysis by vehicle type and power, with ten year forecasts to 2029 presented throughout
- Supplier market shares and rankings of leading off highway vehicle companies in 2019 with an analysis of the competitive landscape
Some key questions to be answered in the report include:
- What was the size of the global market for off highway vehicles in 2018 2019 How will this change?
- How will the off highway vehicle portfolio change over the next ten years?
- What is the status of electrification within the off highway vehicle market? What factors will have a material impact on the uptake of electrification?
- What is the penetration rate of different powertrain types within the off highway vehicle market? And what is the growth potential for these technologies?
- What is the strategy and roadmap of the leading off highway vehicle suppliers with regard to their plans for electrification?
- How the emission standard will impact the off highway vehicle market?
How can this report help you?
The off - highway vehicle market is on the cusp of a major transition to hybrid and electric powertrains, impacting all parts of the supply chain.
- To get a full detailed picture of this market, you need accurate and up - to - date market data for off - highway vehicles, including statistics of market sizes, volumes and shares for off - highway vehicles by type, application and powertrain globally, which will all be included in this report .
- Bottom - up analysis of the off - highway vehicle market . More than 6 months will be spent researching and analyzing the industry, using primary research to build a bottom - up database of all leading suppliers of off - highway vehicles .
- The report will include well - modelled forecasts with clear and transparent assumptions for all the market segments (shown on page 4 & 5 ) out to 2028 .
- It will include detailed discussions of the key issues / trends impacting the off - highway vehicle market, based on 30 - 40 hours of primary interviews with key industry stakeholders .
- An in - depth analysis of the supplier landscape will be included to help you understand your competitors, suppliers and potential partners more accurately .
Clients use our research reports to assist with the following:
- Forming & refining internal business plans
- Benchmarking their sales team's performance
- Providing third-party data to investors and shareholders
- To identify new markets to enter
- To understand market opportunities & barriers including product preference
- To provide quotes & data to support press releases & external presentations
- For benchmarking supplier market shares vs. competitors
- For understanding new and emerging competition
- To get a view of the industry consensus on key topics and to sanity check this versus internal assumptions
- To understand new emerging product trends and how these will impact business
- To understand how the market product mix will change based on demand
Table of Contents
- North America
- South America
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
By Vehicle Type:
- Aerial Work Platforms (AWPs)
- Mini Excavator
- Small Excavator
- Medium Excavator
- Large Excavator
- Wheeled Loaders
- Backhoe Loaders
- Crawler Loaders
- Skid-Steer Loaders
- Material Handling
- 36-55 kW
- 56-100 kW
- 100-230 kW
- ICE (Diesel, Bio-fuel)
- Mild Hybrid
- Full Hybrid
- Full Electric
Supplier Market Shares:
- Will be presented by Major Vehicle Type for each of the following World / Asia Pacific / Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) / Americas
- Additional market shares for the total Off-Highway Vehicle market by Key Country (as a minimum - USA / China / Japan / India)