Product Code: PHM006L
The global market for advanced drug delivery systems should grow from $231.0 billion in 2020 to $310.0 billion by 2025, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1% for the period of 2020-2025.
North American market should grow from $104.0 billion in 2020 to $138.0 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 5.8% through 2025.
Asia-Pacific market should grow from $34.7 million in 2020 to $48.0 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 6.7% through 2025.
This report represents a current and important business tool to evaluate technologies, trends, products and market participants in the advanced drug delivery sector. The geographic scope of this study covers the U.S. and companies worldwide. The report identifies the main elements of advanced drug delivery products and trends in different types of industries.
- 62 data tables 62 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets and technologies for advanced drug delivery systems
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2018, 2019, estimates for 2020 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- A look into the current state, setbacks, innovations, and future trends, and coverage of clinical trials in drug delivery systems
- Discussion on the different categories of drug delivery, and details of acquisitions, mergers, and alliances by companies and global organizations
- Description of advanced immediate-release technology and delayed release and pulsatile release drug delivery technology
- Information on monoclonal antibodies (MAbs), Prodrugs and other drug carriers of advanced drug delivery systems
- Insights of the regulatory environment, and the technology involved, including the latest trends and developments
- Company profiles of major players including Alcon, Bausch & Lomb, Baxter International Inc., Eisai Co. Ltd., GlaxoSmithKline PLC, Eli Lilly, Novartis and Sanofi
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Introduction
- Study Goals and Objectives
- Reasons for Doing This Study
- Scope of Report
- Information Sources and Methodology
- Intended Audience
- Analyst's Credentials
- BCC Custom Research
- Related BCC Research Reports
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Evaluation of the Market Based on Technology
- Overview of Advanced Drug Delivery Systems and Technologies
- Immediate-release Segment
- Modified Drug Delivery Segment
- Summary of the Market for Advanced Drug Delivery Systems Based on Drug Release Mechanism
Chapter 4 Evaluation of the Market Based on Route of Administration
- Overview of Advanced Drug Delivery Systems and Route of Administration
- Oral Drug Delivery System Segment
- Parenteral/Injectable Drug Delivery System Segment
- Topical Drug Delivery System Segment
- Transdermal Drug Delivery System Segment
- Transmucosal Drug Delivery System Segment
- Nasal and Pulmonary Drug Delivery System Segment
- Ocular Drug Delivery System Segment
- Oral-Buccal Drug Delivery Segment
- Vaginal Drug Delivery Segment
- Rectal Drug Delivery Segment
- Transmucosal Drug Delivery System Segment
- Implant Drug Delivery System Segment
- Contraceptive Drug Delivery Device Segment
- Summary of the Market for Advanced Drug Delivery Systems Based on Route of Administration
Chapter 5 Evaluation of the Market Based on Vehicle/Carrier
- Overview of Advanced Drug Delivery Systems and Vehicles/Carriers
- Liposomes as Drug Delivery Vehicles
- Polymeric Therapeutics in Drug Delivery
- Polymeric Micelles (Micelles) in Drug Delivery
- Dendrimers in Drug Delivery
- Polymers (Polymeric) in Drug Delivery
- Nanocarriers/Nanoparticles in Drug Delivery
- Microparticles/Microspheres in Drug Delivery
- Monoclonal Antibodies (MAbs)
- Other Drug Carriers
- Summary of the Market for Advanced Drug Delivery Systems Based on Drug Delivery Vehicle/Carrier
Chapter 6 Evaluation of the Market Based on Application
- Overview of Advanced Drug Delivery Systems and Applications
- Gastrointestinal (GI) Disorders
- Central Nervous System
- Inflammatory Diseases and Allergies
- Viral and Bacterial Diseases
- Hormone Replacement Therapy and Gynecology
- Other Therapeutic Applications
- Summary of the Market for Advanced Drug Delivery Systems Based on Application
Chapter 7 Evaluation of the Market Based on Geographic Region
- Overview of the Geographical Distribution of the Market for Advanced Drug Delivery Systems
- North America
- Rest of the World (ROW)
- Summary of the Market for Advanced Drug Delivery Systems by Region
Chapter 8 Overview of the Advanced Medical Device Industry
- Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
- Trends in Clinical Trials on Drug Delivery Systems
Chapter 9 Review of Patents on Advanced Drug Delivery Systems
Chapter 10 Market Summary
- Overview of the Market for Advanced Drug Delivery Systems
- Market Drivers and Restraints
- Market Estimates and Analysis
Chapter 11 Company Profiles
- ABBOTT LABORATORIES
- ADARE PHARMACEUTICALS
- ALCON INC.
- AMGEN INC.
- ASTRAZENECA PLC
- BAUSCH & LOMB
- BAXTER INTERNATIONAL INC.
- BAYER HEALTHCARE PHARMACEUTICALS
- BIOGEN IDEC
- BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM
- BOSTON SCIENTIFIC
- BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB
- CAPSUGEL (LONZA)
- CURE PHARMACEUTICAL
- EISAI CO., LTD.
- ENZON PHARMACEUTICALS
- GENENTECH INC (ROCHE)
- GENEREX BIOTECHNOLOGY CORP.
- GILEAD SCIENCES INC.
- GLAXOSMITHKLINE PLC
- HISAMITSU PHARMACEUTICAL CO. INC.
- ELI LILLY AND CO.
- JANSSEN BIOTECH INC.
- JOHNSON & JOHNSON
- KEMPHARM INC.
- MANNKIND CORP.
- MERCK & CO.
- MYLAN LABORATORIES INC.
- NEKTAR THERAPEUTICS
- NOVARTIS AG
- NOVAVAX INC.
- NOVEN PHARMACEUTICALS
- PFIZER INC.
- ROCHE HOLDING AG
- SANOFI SA
- TEVA PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES LTD.
- XEL PHARMACEUTICALS