Product Code: HLC014K
The global telemedicine market should grow from $43.2 billion in 2019 to $104.0 billion by 2024, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 19.1% during the forecast period of 2019-2024.
The hardware segment of the global telemedicine market should grow from $18.1 billion in 2019 to $44.1 billion by 2024, at a CAGR of 19.5% during the forecast period of 2019-2024.
The software segment of the global telemedicine market should grow from $12.8 billion in 2019 to $31.6 billion by 2024, at a CAGR of 19.8% during the forecast period of 2019-2024.
The scope of this report is broad and covers the components available in the telemedicine market and potential end-user applications. Revenue forecasts from 2019 to 2024 are given for components, applications and end-users with estimated value derived from the revenues of manufacturers.
The report also includes a discussion on the major players in each regional telemedicine market. Further, it explains major drivers and regional dynamics of the global telemedicine market. The report concludes with a look at the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of major vendors in the global telemedicine market.
- 49 data tables and 42 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets for telemedicine technologies within the industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data corresponding to market size for 2018 and 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Discussion of market opportunities and challenges, and highlights of the new telemedicine products and technologies influencing the demand for adoption of innovative medical technology
- Information pertaining to the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the growth of the telemedicine market
- Industry value chain analysis of the telemedicine market providing a systematic study of the key intermediaries involved, which could further assist stakeholders in formulating appropriate strategies
- Key merger and acquisition deals, partnerships, collaborations and joint ventures as well as other strategic alliances in the global telemedicine market
- Market share analysis of the key market participants and their research priorities and competitive landscape
- Detailed company profiles of the major global corporations, including AMD Global Telemedicine, Boston Scientific Corp., GE Healthcare, Medtronic, Inc., Resideo Life Care Solutions and Siemens Healthcare
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Introduction
- Study Goals and Objectives
- Reasons for Doing This Study
- Scope of Report
- Information Sources
- Geographic Breakdown
- Analyst's Credentials
- BCC Custom Research
- Related BCC Research Reports
Chapter 2: Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3: Market Overview
- Market Potential
- Regulatory Framework
- United States
- Investment Analysis
- Industry Growth Drivers
- Favorable Government Initiatives
- Rising Incidence of Chronic Diseases
- Increasing Healthcare Expenditures
- Technological Advances Related to Mobile Phones and Internet
Chapter 4: Market Breakdown by End User
- Hospital Facilities
Chapter 5: Market Breakdown by Application
- Key Markets for Digital Telepathology
- Case Study: Digital Pathology in Resource-poor Settings
- Case Study: Health Evaluation Centers in Vietnam-Business Model of Medical Support of Foreign Countries with WSI Telepathology
- Key Advantages of Telepathology Systems
Chapter 6: Market Breakdown by Component
Chapter 7: Market Breakdown by Region
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of the World
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Chapter 8: Telemedicine Industry Structure
Chapter 9: Competitive Landscape
- Product Launches
- Collaborations, Joint Ventures and Partnerships
- Expansion, Fundraising and Financing
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Agreements and Contracts
Chapter 10: Company Profiles
- ALLSCRIPTS HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS, INC.
- AMD GLOBAL TELEMEDICINE
- AMERICAN WELL CORP.
- BOSTON SCIENTIFIC CORP.
- CERNER CORP.
- CISCO SYSTEMS INC.
- GE HEALTHCARE
- IRON BOW TECHNOLOGIES
- MEDTRONIC, INC.
- MEDVIVO GROUP LTD.
- PHILIPS HEALTHCARE
- RESIDEO LIFE CARE SOLUTIONS
- SIEMENS HEALTHCARE
- TELADOC HEALTH INC.
- TELESPECIALISTS LLC