The global express and small parcels market continues to be challenged and influenced by e-commerce and by advances in technology and consumer expectations.
With new tech opportunities on the horizon within alternative delivery and the automotive aftermarket sector, and with postal reform set to change cross-border e-commerce, Ti's Global Express and Small Parcels 2019 report is essential reading for those needing up to date analysis and examination of these trends and opportunities.
What does the report contain?
- Market sizing - 2018 full year market sizing and 2018-2023 CAGR forecast.
- Case studies of alternative delivery networks and automotive opportunities.
- Analysis of automotive express supply chains.
- Assessment of cross-border e-commerce challenges and looks at the potential impacts of upcoming postal reform on express carriers, postal operators and customs authorities.
- Comparative review of major express players, including market activity by region.
What are some of the reports key findings?
- The global express and small parcels market grew 8.5% in 2018.
- Ti expects market growth to slow further in 2019.
- Asia Pacific's extraordinary growth rates are leading global growth by some margin.
- Development of alternative delivery solutions has strategic implications in the trade-off between inventory management and product availability.
- The automotive aftermarket represents a huge opportunity for LSPs.
- Recent international trade agreements may ease some cross-border concerns but issues remain.
Figure 2.1: Alternative Delivery Solutions
Who should read this report?
This report is essential reading for anyone looking to understand the Global Express & Small Parcels market or looking to benefit from opportunities within this sector, specifically:
- Global manufacturers
- Banks and financial institutions
- Supply chain managers and directors
- Logistics procurement managers
- Marketing managers
- Knowledge managers
- All C-level executives
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.0. KEY FINDINGS
2.0. THE GLOBAL EXPRESS & SMALL PARCELS MARKET
- 2.1. Alternative Delivery Networks
- 2.1.1. Trends in emerging and developed markets
- 2.1.2. Consumer expectations for alternative delivery methods
- 2.1.3. Case Studies for alternative delivery networks
- 2.1.4. Cost Implications of Alternative Delivery Networks
3.0. EXPRESS & SMALL PARCELS - CASE STUDY: AUTOMOTIVE OPPORTUNITIES
- 3.1. Automotive aftermarket
4.0. CROSS-BORDER E-COMMERCE: ISSUES OF UNFAIR SUBSIDY, EVASION AND COUNTERFEITING
5.0. GLOBAL EXPRESS & SMALL PARCELS MARKET SIZE & FORECAST
- 5.1. Global Express & Small Parcels Market Size & Growth
- 5.2. Asia Pacific Express & Small Parcels Market Size & Growth
- 5.3. Europe Express & Small Parcels Market Size & Growth
- 5.4. Middle East & North Africa Express & Small Parcels Market Size & Growth
- 5.5. North America Express & Small Parcels Market Size & Growth
- 5.6. Russia, Caucasus and Central Asia Express & Small Parcels Market Size & Growth
- 5.7. South America Express & Small Parcels Market Size & Growth
- 5.8. Sub-Saharan Africa Express & Small Parcels Market Size & Growth
6.0. MAJOR EXPRESS PLAYERS
- 6.1. Comparative Review of The Year
- 6.2. Asia Pacific
- 6.2.1. Chinese Ecosystem
- 6.2.2. Asia Pacific - Company Comparisons
- 6.2.3. Asia Pacific Provider Profiles
- 6.3. Europe
- 6.3.1. Europe - Company Comparisons
- 6.3.2. Europe Provider Profiles
- 6.4. Middle East
- 6.4.1. Middle East Company Comparisons
- 6.4.2. Middle East Provider Profiles
- 6.5. North America
- 6.5.1. North America Company Comparisons
- 6.5.2. North America Provider Profiles
- 6.6. South America
- 6.6.1. South America Company Comparisons
- 6.6.2. South America Provider Profiles