Product Code: 61495
The autonomous mobile robot market is expected to register a CAGR of 15.12% during the forecast period of (2021 - 2026). With the improvement of UGVs, one of the major trends in the autonomous mobile robot is the fleet management software with dashboards. It helps in visualization of paths for path planning and traffic management. Moreover, the vendors are expected to introduce offerings that can enhance the update of maps and plans, by incorporating real-time modifications in the plant layout for increased efficiency in movement.
- The demand for robots is increasing enormously, owing to their different operational behavior and patterns. Moreover, the rising demand for mobile robots in the major industries, such as medical science and healthcare, automotive, and oil and gas, is expected to drive the autonomous mobile robot market.
- High capital requirements for the incorporation of these devices can challenge the growth of the autonomous mobile robot market.
Key Market Trends
Growing Demand for Unmanned Vehicle to Augment the Market Growth
- Unmanned Vehicles are primarily used in the defense sector to supply ammunition to the soldiers during combat situations, carry out rescue operations during disasters, and detect, defuse, or detonate explosives.
- Furthermore, the usage of UGV in the commercial sector is increasing, as they can be used to perform tasks, such as perimeter security of dangerous areas, carrying out rescue operations during disasters, and handling hazardous materials.
- The growth of the UGV's is also attributed to the high demand in the Americas, owing to the increasing terrorist threats and the ongoing war with ISIS. The growing usage of thermal imaging cameras to ensure the autonomous navigation of UGV is expected to further drive the autonomous mobile robot market.
- In the United States, the adoption of unmanned systems is increasing significantly, particularly the unmanned ground and unmanned aerial vehicles. Therefore, the country's defense sector also marks a considerable demand for autonomous mobile robots.
North America to Occupy the Largest Share in Autonomous Mobile Robot Market
- The demand for mobile robots is continuously increasing in the region, owing to the factors, such as mounting internal and external security threats, owing to the increased terrorist activities and growing usage of mobile robots for patrolling to spot intruders or enemy forces.
- Moreover, the presence of the major mobile robots manufacturing companies, such as Applied Geo Technologies and macroUSA, in the region is also favoring the adoption of mobile robots in the country.
- Apart from this, the US boasts of the highest military expenditure across the world. Moreover, the growing adoption of UAV and UMV in defense is expected to drive the autonomous mobile robot market.
The autonomous mobile robot market is highly consolidated, as the major players have the maximum market share. Moreover, due to the high initial capital cost, it is very difficult for new players to enter the market. Some of the key players include Aethon, Aviation Industry Corporation of China, Clearpath Robotics, General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Softbank Robotics, Hi-Tech Robotic Systems,SMP Robotics, among others.
- March 2019 - SoftBank Robotics Group Corp. ("SBRG") announced a strategic partnership with the Chinese Qingdao Haier Co. Ltd ("Haier"), the world's No. 1 major appliances brand of the Haier Group, with plans to cooperate on developing and utilizing service robots in China, including a special version of SBRG's humanoid robot 'Pepper' for Haier's 'Smart Home', a solution that helps the household appliances interconnect through IoT.
- February 2019 - General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc. (GA-ASI) announced its intent to collaborate with Sankhya Infotech Limited (Sankhya) to explore Simulation Training and related efforts in support of the sea guardian, Remotely Piloted Aircraft System (RPAS) program for India. The collaboration aims to tailor RPAS crew training to comply with the relevant Indian standards.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1.1 Study Deliverables
- 1.2 Study Assumptions
- 1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
- 4.1 Market Overview
- 4.2 Market Drivers
- 4.2.1 Growing Adoption Across the End-users
- 4.2.2 Increasing Aging Population Coupled with Advancements in Technology
- 4.3 Market Restraints
- 4.3.1 Communication and Connectivity Issues
- 4.3.2 High Capital Requirements
- 4.4 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Force Analysis
- 4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
- 4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
- 4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
- 4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
- 5.1 By Type
- 5.1.1 Unmanned Ground Vehicle
- 5.1.2 Humanoid
- 5.1.3 Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
- 5.1.4 Unmanned Marine Vehicle
- 5.2 By End-user Industry
- 5.2.1 Defense and Security
- 5.2.2 Warehouse and Logistics
- 5.2.3 Energy and Power
- 5.2.4 Automotive
- 5.2.5 Discount Store
- 5.2.6 Oil and Gas
- 5.2.7 Mining and Minerals
- 5.2.8 Other End-user Industries
- 5.3 Geography
- 5.3.1 North America
- 188.8.131.52 United States
- 184.108.40.206 Canada
- 5.3.2 Europe
- 220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
- 18.104.22.168 Germany
- 22.214.171.124 France
- 126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
- 5.3.3 Asia-Pacific
- 188.8.131.52 China
- 184.108.40.206 Japan
- 220.127.116.11 India
- 18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia-Pacific
- 5.3.4 Latin America
- 22.214.171.124 Brazil
- 126.96.36.199 Argentina
- 188.8.131.52 Rest of Latin America
- 5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
- 184.108.40.206 Saudi Arabia
- 220.127.116.11 United Arab Emirates
- 18.104.22.168 South Africa
- 22.214.171.124 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- 6.1 Company Profiles
- 6.1.1 Aviation Industry Corporation of China
- 6.1.2 Clearpath Robotics
- 6.1.3 General Atomics Aeronautical Systems
- 6.1.4 Hi-Tech Robotic Systemz
- 6.1.5 Softbank Robotics
- 6.1.6 SMP Robotics
- 6.1.7 Aethon
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS