Product Code: MRR-F7279FC
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global In Vitro Diagnostics Instrument Market is expected to grow from USD 18,818.22 Million in 2020 to USD 27,276.38 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global In Vitro Diagnostics Instrument Market is expected to grow from EUR 16,500.17 Million in 2020 to EUR 23,916.45 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global In Vitro Diagnostics Instrument Market is expected to grow from GBP 14,668.69 Million in 2020 to GBP 21,261.77 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global In Vitro Diagnostics Instrument Market is expected to grow from JPY 2,008,381.36 Million in 2020 to JPY 2,911,081.35 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global In Vitro Diagnostics Instrument Market is expected to grow from AUD 27,326.56 Million in 2020 to AUD 39,608.93 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the In Vitro Diagnostics Instrument to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Product, the In Vitro Diagnostics Instrument Market studied across Clinical Microbiology, Hematology, Hemostasis, Immunochemistry, Molecular Diagnostics, POCT, SMBG, and Tissue Diagnostics.
Based on End User, the In Vitro Diagnostics Instrument Market studied across Academic & Research Institutes, Homecare, and Hospitals & diagnostic laboratories.
Based on Geography, the In Vitro Diagnostics Instrument Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global In Vitro Diagnostics Instrument Market including Abbott Laboratories, Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Biomerieux SA, Danaher Corporation, Diasorin S.P.A., Johnson & Johnson, Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, Inc., Qiagen N.V., Roche Diagnostics, Siemens AG, Sysmex Corporation, and Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the In Vitro Diagnostics Instrument Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global In Vitro Diagnostics Instrument Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global In Vitro Diagnostics Instrument Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global In Vitro Diagnostics Instrument Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global In Vitro Diagnostics Instrument Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global In Vitro Diagnostics Instrument Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global In Vitro Diagnostics Instrument Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Product Outlook
- 3.4. End User Outlook
- 3.5. Geography Outlook
- 3.6. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global In Vitro Diagnostics Instrument Market, By Product
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Clinical Microbiology
- 6.3. Hematology
- 6.4. Hemostasis
- 6.5. Immunochemistry
- 6.6. Molecular Diagnostics
- 6.7. POCT
- 6.8. SMBG
- 6.9. Tissue Diagnostics
7. Global In Vitro Diagnostics Instrument Market, By End User
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Academic & Research Institutes
- 7.3. Homecare
- 7.4. Hospitals & diagnostic laboratories
8. Americas In Vitro Diagnostics Instrument Market
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Argentina
- 8.3. Brazil
- 8.4. Canada
- 8.5. Mexico
- 8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific In Vitro Diagnostics Instrument Market
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Australia
- 9.3. China
- 9.4. India
- 9.5. Indonesia
- 9.6. Japan
- 9.7. Malaysia
- 9.8. Philippines
- 9.9. South Korea
- 9.10. Thailand
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa In Vitro Diagnostics Instrument Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. France
- 10.3. Germany
- 10.4. Italy
- 10.5. Netherlands
- 10.6. Qatar
- 10.7. Russia
- 10.8. Saudi Arabia
- 10.9. South Africa
- 10.10. Spain
- 10.11. United Arab Emirates
- 10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
- 11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 11.1.1. Quadrants
- 11.1.2. Business Strategy
- 11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 11.3. Market Share Analysis
- 11.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 11.5. Competitive Scenario
- 11.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 11.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 11.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 11.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 11.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
- 12.1. Abbott Laboratories, Inc.
- 12.2. Becton, Dickinson and Company
- 12.3. Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- 12.4. Biomerieux SA
- 12.5. Danaher Corporation
- 12.6. Diasorin S.P.A.
- 12.7. Johnson & Johnson
- 12.8. Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, Inc.
- 12.9. Qiagen N.V.
- 12.10. Roche Diagnostics
- 12.11. Siemens AG
- 12.12. Sysmex Corporation
- 12.13. Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc
- 13.1. Discussion Guide
- 13.2. License & Pricing