Product Code: MRR-22FA1D3
Ambient Assisted Living & Smart Home Market Research Report by Product (Energy Management System, Entertainment Control, HVAC Control, and Security & Access Control), by Service (Customization & Renovation and Installation & Repair Service) - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
- 1. The Global Ambient Assisted Living & Smart Home Market is expected to grow from USD 48,253.76 Million in 2020 to USD 121,512.83 Million by the end of 2025.
- 2. The Global Ambient Assisted Living & Smart Home Market is expected to grow from EUR 42,309.81 Million in 2020 to EUR 106,544.75 Million by the end of 2025.
- 3. The Global Ambient Assisted Living & Smart Home Market is expected to grow from GBP 37,613.51 Million in 2020 to GBP 94,718.52 Million by the end of 2025.
- 4. The Global Ambient Assisted Living & Smart Home Market is expected to grow from JPY 5,149,898.94 Million in 2020 to JPY 12,968,498.09 Million by the end of 2025.
- 5. The Global Ambient Assisted Living & Smart Home Market is expected to grow from AUD 70,070.87 Million in 2020 to AUD 176,452.79 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Ambient Assisted Living & Smart Home to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Product, the Ambient Assisted Living & Smart Home Market studied across Energy Management System, Entertainment Control, HVAC Control, and Security & Access Control. The Energy Management System further studied across Lighting Control and Smart Device. The Entertainment Control further studied across Audio Controller, Home Theatre System Control, Multimedia Room Control, and Touch Screen & Keypad. The HVAC Control further studied across Climate Control, Humidity Sensor, Temperature Sensor, and Thermostat. The Security & Access Control further studied across Access Control and Security Control.
- Based on Service, the Ambient Assisted Living & Smart Home Market studied across Customization & Renovation and Installation & Repair Service.
- Based on Geography, the Ambient Assisted Living & Smart Home Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Ambient Assisted Living & Smart Home Market including ABB Group, Assisted Living Technologies, Inc., Caretech Ab, Chubb Community Care, EnOcean Alliance Inc., GETEMED, Gnomon Informatics S.A., Honeywell International, Inc., House Intelligence GmbH, Ingersoll-Rand PLC, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Legrand SA, Loxone Inc., Medic4all Group, NULIFE, Schneider Electric S.E., Siemens AG, Telbios Srl, Televic N.V., Tunstall Healthcare Ltd., and Vitaphone.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Ambient Assisted Living & Smart Home Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- 1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- 2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
- 3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- 4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- 5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
- 1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Ambient Assisted Living & Smart Home Market?
- 2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Ambient Assisted Living & Smart Home Market during the forecast period?
- 3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Ambient Assisted Living & Smart Home Market?
- 4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Ambient Assisted Living & Smart Home Market?
- 5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Ambient Assisted Living & Smart Home Market?
- 6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Ambient Assisted Living & Smart Home Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Product Outlook
- 3.4. Service Outlook
- 3.5. Geography Outlook
- 3.6. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 188.8.131.52. High penetration of network connectivity globally and the ease of monitoring & controlling home appliances
- 184.108.40.206. Increasing disposable income and need for safety & security systems at home
- 220.127.116.11. Vulnerability of aging population with illnesses requires incessant monitoring and assistance
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 18.104.22.168. Low network connectivity and security breach
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 22.214.171.124. Wireless technology advancements and need for managing resources
- 126.96.36.199. Growing demand for better healthcare infrastructure and information communication technology
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 188.8.131.52. Significant maintenance costs and high capital investment
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Ambient Assisted Living & Smart Home Market, By Product
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Energy Management System
- 6.2.1. Lighting Control
- 6.2.2. Smart Device
- 6.3. Entertainment Control
- 6.3.1. Audio Controller
- 6.3.2. Home Theatre System Control
- 6.3.3. Multimedia Room Control
- 6.3.4. Touch Screen & Keypad
- 6.4. HVAC Control
- 6.4.1. Climate Control
- 6.4.2. Humidity Sensor
- 6.4.3. Temperature Sensor
- 6.4.4. Thermostat
- 6.5. Security & Access Control
- 6.5.1. Access Control
- 6.5.2. Security Control
7. Global Ambient Assisted Living & Smart Home Market, By Service
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Customization & Renovation
- 7.3. Installation & Repair Service
8. Americas Ambient Assisted Living & Smart Home Market
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Argentina
- 8.3. Brazil
- 8.4. Canada
- 8.5. Mexico
- 8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Ambient Assisted Living & Smart Home Market
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Australia
- 9.3. China
- 9.4. India
- 9.5. Indonesia
- 9.6. Japan
- 9.7. Malaysia
- 9.8. Philippines
- 9.9. South Korea
- 9.10. Thailand
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Ambient Assisted Living & Smart Home Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. France
- 10.3. Germany
- 10.4. Italy
- 10.5. Netherlands
- 10.6. Qatar
- 10.7. Russia
- 10.8. Saudi Arabia
- 10.9. South Africa
- 10.10. Spain
- 10.11. United Arab Emirates
- 10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
- 11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 11.1.1. Quadrants
- 11.1.2. Business Strategy
- 11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 11.3. Market Share Analysis
- 11.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 11.5. Competitive Scenario
- 11.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 11.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 11.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 11.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 11.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
- 12.1. ABB Group
- 12.2. Assisted Living Technologies, Inc.
- 12.3. Caretech Ab
- 12.4. Chubb Community Care
- 12.5. EnOcean Alliance Inc.
- 12.6. GETEMED
- 12.7. Gnomon Informatics S.A.
- 12.8. Honeywell International, Inc.
- 12.9. House Intelligence GmbH
- 12.10. Ingersoll-Rand PLC
- 12.11. Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- 12.12. Legrand SA
- 12.13. Loxone Inc.
- 12.14. Medic4all Group
- 12.15. NULIFE
- 12.16. Schneider Electric S.E.
- 12.17. Siemens AG
- 12.18. Telbios Srl
- 12.19. Televic N.V.
- 12.20. Tunstall Healthcare Ltd.
- 12.21. Vitaphone
- 13.1. Discussion Guide
- 13.2. License & Pricing