Product Code: MRR-E79309F
Healthcare Mobility Solution Market Research Report by Products and Services (Barcode Scanners, Enterprise Mobility Platforms, Mobile Applications (Apps), Mobile Computers, and Mobile Devices), by Application (Enterprise Solutions and mHealth Applications), by End User - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
- 1. The Global Healthcare Mobility Solution Market is expected to grow from USD 33,958.94 Million in 2020 to USD 82,465.94 Million by the end of 2025.
- 2. The Global Healthcare Mobility Solution Market is expected to grow from EUR 29,775.84 Million in 2020 to EUR 72,307.70 Million by the end of 2025.
- 3. The Global Healthcare Mobility Solution Market is expected to grow from GBP 26,470.78 Million in 2020 to GBP 64,281.70 Million by the end of 2025.
- 4. The Global Healthcare Mobility Solution Market is expected to grow from JPY 3,624,279.41 Million in 2020 to JPY 8,801,205.48 Million by the end of 2025.
- 5. The Global Healthcare Mobility Solution Market is expected to grow from AUD 49,312.89 Million in 2020 to AUD 119,751.51 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Healthcare Mobility Solution to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Products and Services, the Healthcare Mobility Solution Market studied across Barcode Scanners, Enterprise Mobility Platforms, Mobile Applications (Apps), Mobile Computers, Mobile Devices, and RFID Scanners.
- Based on Application, the Healthcare Mobility Solution Market studied across Enterprise Solutions and mHealth Applications.
- Based on End User, the Healthcare Mobility Solution Market studied across Hospitals, Laboratories, Patients, Payers, and Providers.
- Based on Geography, the Healthcare Mobility Solution Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Healthcare Mobility Solution Market including [x]cube LABS, AirStrip Technologies, Inc., Apple, Inc., AT&T Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Honeywell International Inc, HP Inc., IBM Corporation, Infosys limited, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Lucintel LLC, Microsoft Corporation, Nidec Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Qualcomm Incorporated, SAP SE, USM Business Systems, Inc., Verizon Communications, Inc., Wipro Limited, and Zebra Technologies Corporation.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Healthcare Mobility Solution Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- 1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- 2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
- 3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- 4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- 5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
- 1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Healthcare Mobility Solution Market?
- 2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Healthcare Mobility Solution Market during the forecast period?
- 3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Healthcare Mobility Solution Market?
- 4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Healthcare Mobility Solution Market?
- 5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Healthcare Mobility Solution Market?
- 6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Healthcare Mobility Solution Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Products and Services Outlook
- 3.4. Application Outlook
- 3.5. End User Outlook
- 3.6. Geography Outlook
- 3.7. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 188.8.131.52. Rising penetration of smartphones
- 184.108.40.206. Increasing rate of geriatric population
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 220.127.116.11. Concerns related to privacy and security
- 18.104.22.168. Rising health-related expenditure
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 22.214.171.124. Advancements in digitalization healthcare and demand for patient care management solution
- 126.96.36.199. Development of novel healthcare mobility systems along with wireless networks
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 188.8.131.52. Limited data integration ability
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Healthcare Mobility Solution Market, By Products and Services
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Barcode Scanners
- 6.3. Enterprise Mobility Platforms
- 6.4. Mobile Applications (Apps)
- 6.5. Mobile Computers
- 6.6. Mobile Devices
- 6.7. RFID Scanners
7. Global Healthcare Mobility Solution Market, By Application
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Enterprise Solutions
- 7.3. mHealth Applications
8. Global Healthcare Mobility Solution Market, By End User
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Hospitals
- 8.3. Laboratories
- 8.4. Patients
- 8.5. Payers
- 8.6. Providers
9. Americas Healthcare Mobility Solution Market
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Argentina
- 9.3. Brazil
- 9.4. Canada
- 9.5. Mexico
- 9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Healthcare Mobility Solution Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Australia
- 10.3. China
- 10.4. India
- 10.5. Indonesia
- 10.6. Japan
- 10.7. Malaysia
- 10.8. Philippines
- 10.9. South Korea
- 10.10. Thailand
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Healthcare Mobility Solution Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. France
- 11.3. Germany
- 11.4. Italy
- 11.5. Netherlands
- 11.6. Qatar
- 11.7. Russia
- 11.8. Saudi Arabia
- 11.9. South Africa
- 11.10. Spain
- 11.11. United Arab Emirates
- 11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
- 12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 12.1.1. Quadrants
- 12.1.2. Business Strategy
- 12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 12.3. Market Share Analysis
- 12.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 12.5. Competitive Scenario
- 12.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 12.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 12.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 12.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 12.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
- 13.1. [x]cube LABS
- 13.2. AirStrip Technologies, Inc.
- 13.3. Apple, Inc.
- 13.4. AT&T Inc.
- 13.5. Cisco Systems, Inc.
- 13.6. Honeywell International Inc
- 13.7. HP Inc.
- 13.8. IBM Corporation
- 13.9. Infosys limited
- 13.10. Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- 13.11. Lucintel LLC
- 13.12. Microsoft Corporation
- 13.13. Nidec Corporation
- 13.14. Oracle Corporation
- 13.15. Qualcomm Incorporated
- 13.16. SAP SE
- 13.17. USM Business Systems, Inc.
- 13.18. Verizon Communications, Inc.
- 13.19. Wipro Limited
- 13.20. Zebra Technologies Corporation
- 14.1. Discussion Guide
- 14.2. License & Pricing