Product Code: MRR-67AA438
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Healthcare-associated Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market is expected to grow from USD 3,207.26 Million in 2020 to USD 4,567.72 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Healthcare-associated Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market is expected to grow from EUR 2,812.19 Million in 2020 to EUR 4,005.06 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Healthcare-associated Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market is expected to grow from GBP 2,500.04 Million in 2020 to GBP 3,560.51 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Healthcare-associated Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market is expected to grow from JPY 342,296.84 Million in 2020 to JPY 487,491.94 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Healthcare-associated Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market is expected to grow from AUD 4,657.38 Million in 2020 to AUD 6,632.94 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Healthcare-associated Infectious Disease Diagnostics to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Product & Service, the Healthcare-associated Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market studied across Assays, Kits, & Reagents, Instruments, and Services & Software.
Based on Disease Type, the Healthcare-associated Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market studied across Chlamydia Trachomatis Genital Infection and Gonorrhea, Hepatitis, Hospital-Acquired Infections, Human Immunodeficiency Virus, Human Papillomavirus, Influenza, and Tuberculosis.
Based on End-user, the Healthcare-associated Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market studied across Academic/Research Institutes, Hospital/Clinical Laboratories, Physician Offices, and Reference Laboratories.
Based on Geography, the Healthcare-associated Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Healthcare-associated Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market including Abbott Laboratories, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Biomerieux SA, Co-Diagnostics Inc., Danaher Corporation, DiaSorin S.p.A., DNAe Group Holdings Ltd, GNA Biosolutions GmbH, Luminex Corporation, Meridian Bioscience Inc., Quidel Corporation, Roche Holding AG, Siemens Healthineers AG, and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc..
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Healthcare-associated Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Healthcare-associated Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Healthcare-associated Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Healthcare-associated Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Healthcare-associated Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Healthcare-associated Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Healthcare-associated Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Product & Service Outlook
- 3.4. End-user Outlook
- 3.5. Disease Type Outlook
- 3.6. Geography Outlook
- 3.7. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 18.104.22.168. Shift in focus from centralized laboratories to decentralized point-of-care testing
- 22.214.171.124. Shift in focus from centralized laboratories to decentralized point-of-care testing
- 126.96.36.199. Growth in funding for research on infectious disease diagnostics
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 188.8.131.52. Stringent regulations to prevent HAIs in healthcare settings
- 184.108.40.206. Sophisticated mechanisms available to control HAIs
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 220.127.116.11. Increase in target patients with healthcare-associated infections
- 18.104.22.168. High growth potential in low and middle-income countries
- 22.214.171.124. Growing penetration of POC tests to diagnose HAIs
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 126.96.36.199. Inadequate reimbursements
- 188.8.131.52. Low prevalence of HAIs in high-income nations
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Healthcare-associated Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market, By Product & Service
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Assays, Kits, & Reagents
- 6.3. Instruments
- 6.4. Services & Software
7. Global Healthcare-associated Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market, By Disease Type
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Chlamydia Trachomatis Genital Infection and Gonorrhea
- 7.3. Hepatitis
- 7.4. Hospital-Acquired Infections
- 7.5. Human Immunodeficiency Virus
- 7.6. Human Papillomavirus
- 7.7. Influenza
- 7.8. Tuberculosis
8. Global Healthcare-associated Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market, By End-user
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Academic/Research Institutes
- 8.3. Hospital/Clinical Laboratories
- 8.4. Physician Offices
- 8.5. Reference Laboratories
9. Americas Healthcare-associated Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Argentina
- 9.3. Brazil
- 9.4. Canada
- 9.5. Mexico
- 9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Healthcare-associated Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Australia
- 10.3. China
- 10.4. India
- 10.5. Indonesia
- 10.6. Japan
- 10.7. Malaysia
- 10.8. Philippines
- 10.9. South Korea
- 10.10. Thailand
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Healthcare-associated Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. France
- 11.3. Germany
- 11.4. Italy
- 11.5. Netherlands
- 11.6. Qatar
- 11.7. Russia
- 11.8. Saudi Arabia
- 11.9. South Africa
- 11.10. Spain
- 11.11. United Arab Emirates
- 11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
- 12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 12.1.1. Quadrants
- 12.1.2. Business Strategy
- 12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 12.3. Market Share Analysis
- 12.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 12.5. Competitive Scenario
- 12.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 12.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 12.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 12.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 12.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
- 13.1. Abbott Laboratories
- 13.2. Becton, Dickinson and Company
- 13.3. Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- 13.4. Biomerieux SA
- 13.5. Co-Diagnostics Inc.
- 13.6. Danaher Corporation
- 13.7. DiaSorin S.p.A.
- 13.8. DNAe Group Holdings Ltd
- 13.9. GNA Biosolutions GmbH
- 13.10. Luminex Corporation
- 13.11. Meridian Bioscience Inc.
- 13.12. Quidel Corporation
- 13.13. Roche Holding AG
- 13.14. Siemens Healthineers AG
- 13.15. Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- 14.1. Discussion Guide
- 14.2. License & Pricing