Product Code: MRR-6263636
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Primary Cells Market is expected to grow from USD 1,025.78 Million in 2020 to USD 1,733.95 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Primary Cells Market is expected to grow from EUR 899.42 Million in 2020 to EUR 1,520.36 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Primary Cells Market is expected to grow from GBP 799.59 Million in 2020 to GBP 1,351.60 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Primary Cells Market is expected to grow from JPY 109,476.92 Million in 2020 to JPY 185,056.78 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Primary Cells Market is expected to grow from AUD 1,489.57 Million in 2020 to AUD 2,517.93 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Primary Cells to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Origin, the Primary Cells Market studied across Animal Primary Cells and Human Primary Cells.
Based on Cell Type, the Primary Cells Market studied across Dermatocytes, Gastrointestinal Cells, Heart Cells, Hematopoietic Cells, Hepatocytes, Lung Cells, Musculoskeletal Cells, and Renal Cells. The Hepatocytes further studied across Cryopreserved Hepatocytes and Fresh Hepatocytes.
Based on End-user, the Primary Cells Market studied across Life Science Companies and Research Institutes.
Based on Geography, the Primary Cells Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Primary Cells Market including AcceGen, Allcells, American Type Culture Collection, Axol Bioscience Ltd., BioIVT, Biopredic International, BPS Bioscience, Inc., Cell Biologics, Inc., Corning Incorporated, Creative Bioarray, Epithelix SaRL, Ixcells Biotechnologies, Lonza Group AG, Merck KGaA, Neuromics, Ppa Research Group, Inc., Promocell GmbH, Reachbio LLC, Sciencell Research Laboratories, Inc., Sekisui Xenotech, LLC, Stem Cell Technologies, Inc., StemExpress, LLC, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., and Zenbio, Inc..
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Primary Cells Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Primary Cells Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Primary Cells Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Primary Cells Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Primary Cells Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Primary Cells Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Primary Cells Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Origin Outlook
- 3.4. Cell Type Outlook
- 3.5. End-user Outlook
- 3.6. Geography Outlook
- 3.7. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 184.108.40.206. Growing acceptance in drug screening and cell based assays
- 220.127.116.11. Advantages of primary human cells over other existing methods
- 18.104.22.168. Growing focus on monoclonal antibodies and personalized medicine
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 22.214.171.124. Common cell culture problems such as contamination
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 126.96.36.199. Expanding biotechnology and biopharmaceutical industries
- 188.8.131.52. Government as well as private investment in cell-based research
- 184.108.40.206. Advancements in biomedical research using primary cells
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 220.127.116.11. Ethical issues in cell biology research field
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Primary Cells Market, By Origin
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Animal Primary Cells
- 6.3. Human Primary Cells
7. Global Primary Cells Market, By Cell Type
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Dermatocytes
- 7.3. Gastrointestinal Cells
- 7.4. Heart Cells
- 7.5. Hematopoietic Cells
- 7.6. Hepatocytes
- 7.6.1. Cryopreserved Hepatocytes
- 7.6.2. Fresh Hepatocytes
- 7.7. Lung Cells
- 7.8. Musculoskeletal Cells
- 7.9. Renal Cells
8. Global Primary Cells Market, By End-user
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Life Science Companies
- 8.3. Research Institutes
9. Americas Primary Cells Market
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Argentina
- 9.3. Brazil
- 9.4. Canada
- 9.5. Mexico
- 9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Primary Cells Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Australia
- 10.3. China
- 10.4. India
- 10.5. Indonesia
- 10.6. Japan
- 10.7. Malaysia
- 10.8. Philippines
- 10.9. South Korea
- 10.10. Thailand
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Primary Cells Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. France
- 11.3. Germany
- 11.4. Italy
- 11.5. Netherlands
- 11.6. Qatar
- 11.7. Russia
- 11.8. Saudi Arabia
- 11.9. South Africa
- 11.10. Spain
- 11.11. United Arab Emirates
- 11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
- 12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 12.1.1. Quadrants
- 12.1.2. Business Strategy
- 12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 12.3. Market Share Analysis
- 12.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 12.5. Competitive Scenario
- 12.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 12.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 12.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 12.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 12.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
- 13.1. AcceGen
- 13.2. Allcells
- 13.3. American Type Culture Collection
- 13.4. Axol Bioscience Ltd.
- 13.5. BioIVT
- 13.6. Biopredic International
- 13.7. BPS Bioscience, Inc.
- 13.8. Cell Biologics, Inc.
- 13.9. Corning Incorporated
- 13.10. Creative Bioarray
- 13.11. Epithelix SaRL
- 13.12. Ixcells Biotechnologies
- 13.13. Lonza Group AG
- 13.14. Merck KGaA
- 13.15. Neuromics
- 13.16. Ppa Research Group, Inc.
- 13.17. Promocell GmbH
- 13.18. Reachbio LLC
- 13.19. Sciencell Research Laboratories, Inc.
- 13.20. Sekisui Xenotech, LLC
- 13.21. Stem Cell Technologies, Inc.
- 13.22. StemExpress, LLC
- 13.23. Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- 13.24. Zenbio, Inc.
- 14.1. Discussion Guide
- 14.2. License & Pricing