Product Code: MRR-62635CB
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Efficacy Testing Market is expected to grow from USD 253.91 Million in 2020 to USD 336.44 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Efficacy Testing Market is expected to grow from EUR 222.63 Million in 2020 to EUR 295.00 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Efficacy Testing Market is expected to grow from GBP 197.92 Million in 2020 to GBP 262.25 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Efficacy Testing Market is expected to grow from JPY 27,099.41 Million in 2020 to JPY 35,907.26 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Efficacy Testing Market is expected to grow from AUD 368.72 Million in 2020 to AUD 488.56 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Efficacy Testing to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Test Type, the Efficacy Testing Market studied across Antimicrobial/Preservative Efficacy Testing and Disinfectant Efficacy Testing. The Antimicrobial/Preservative Efficacy Testing further studied across Rapid Test Method and Traditional Test Method. The Disinfectant Efficacy Testing further studied across Surface Test Method and Suspension Test Method.
Based on Application, the Efficacy Testing Market studied across Consumer Product Applications, Cosmetics & Personal Care Product Applications, Medical Device Applications, and Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Applications.
Based on Geography, the Efficacy Testing Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Efficacy Testing Market including 3M Group, Abbott Analytical, Accugen Laboratories, Inc., Betco, Bioscience Laboratories, Inc., Blutest Laboratories Limited, Cantel Medical Corporation, Charles River Laboratories International, Inc., Diversey, Inc., Ecolab Inc., Eurofins Scientific, Intertek Group PLC, Medline Industries, Inc., Pacific Biolabs, Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC, SGS SA, Steris PLC, The Clorox Company, The Procter & Gamble Company, and WuXi AppTec.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Efficacy Testing Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Efficacy Testing Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Efficacy Testing Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Efficacy Testing Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Efficacy Testing Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Efficacy Testing Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Efficacy Testing Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Test Type Outlook
- 3.4. Application Outlook
- 3.5. Geography Outlook
- 3.6. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 184.108.40.206. High focus on contamination control in products
- 220.127.116.11. Increasing investments for the research and development activities in the pharmaceutical sector
- 18.104.22.168. Growing applications of antimicrobial efficacy testing in various medical devices
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 22.214.171.124. High cost involved in different efficacy testing and trials
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 126.96.36.199. Government policies and efforts towards new product safety and stability mainly in the pharma and medical sector
- 188.8.131.52. Emerging economies providing rapid growth in end-use industries
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 184.108.40.206. Complex and time-consuming process
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Efficacy Testing Market, By Test Type
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Antimicrobial/Preservative Efficacy Testing
- 6.2.1. Rapid Test Method
- 6.2.2. Traditional Test Method
- 6.3. Disinfectant Efficacy Testing
- 6.3.1. Surface Test Method
- 6.3.2. Suspension Test Method
7. Global Efficacy Testing Market, By Application
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Consumer Product Applications
- 7.3. Cosmetics & Personal Care Product Applications
- 7.4. Medical Device Applications
- 7.5. Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Applications
8. Americas Efficacy Testing Market
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Argentina
- 8.3. Brazil
- 8.4. Canada
- 8.5. Mexico
- 8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Efficacy Testing Market
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Australia
- 9.3. China
- 9.4. India
- 9.5. Indonesia
- 9.6. Japan
- 9.7. Malaysia
- 9.8. Philippines
- 9.9. South Korea
- 9.10. Thailand
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Efficacy Testing Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. France
- 10.3. Germany
- 10.4. Italy
- 10.5. Netherlands
- 10.6. Qatar
- 10.7. Russia
- 10.8. Saudi Arabia
- 10.9. South Africa
- 10.10. Spain
- 10.11. United Arab Emirates
- 10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
- 11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 11.1.1. Quadrants
- 11.1.2. Business Strategy
- 11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 11.3. Market Share Analysis
- 11.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 11.5. Competitive Scenario
- 11.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 11.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 11.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 11.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 11.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
- 12.1. 3M Group
- 12.2. Abbott Analytical
- 12.3. Accugen Laboratories, Inc.
- 12.4. Betco
- 12.5. Bioscience Laboratories, Inc.
- 12.6. Blutest Laboratories Limited
- 12.7. Cantel Medical Corporation
- 12.8. Charles River Laboratories International, Inc.
- 12.9. Diversey, Inc.
- 12.10. Ecolab Inc.
- 12.11. Eurofins Scientific
- 12.12. Intertek Group PLC
- 12.13. Medline Industries, Inc.
- 12.14. Pacific Biolabs
- 12.15. Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC
- 12.16. SGS SA
- 12.17. Steris PLC
- 12.18. The Clorox Company
- 12.19. The Procter & Gamble Company
- 12.20. WuXi AppTec
- 13.1. Discussion Guide
- 13.2. License & Pricing