Product Code: MRR-31E0256
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Laryngoscope Market is expected to grow from USD 137.00 Million in 2020 to USD 207.22 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Laryngoscope Market is expected to grow from EUR 120.12 Million in 2020 to EUR 181.69 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Laryngoscope Market is expected to grow from GBP 106.79 Million in 2020 to GBP 161.53 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Laryngoscope Market is expected to grow from JPY 14,621.90 Million in 2020 to JPY 22,116.27 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Laryngoscope Market is expected to grow from AUD 198.94 Million in 2020 to AUD 300.91 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Laryngoscope to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Type, the Laryngoscope Market studied across Direct Laryngoscope and Indirect Laryngoscope.
Based on Product, the Laryngoscope Market studied across Fiber-optic laryngoscopes, Standard laryngoscopes, and Video laryngoscopes.
Based on End-user, the Laryngoscope Market studied across .Clinics, Hospitals, and Medical examination center.
Based on Geography, the Laryngoscope Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Laryngoscope Market including Ambu A/S, Entermed, HEINE OPTOTECHNIK GmbH and Co. KG, HERSILL, Hillrom, Inc., Kangji Medical, Medtronic PLC, Olympus Corp, Penlon, Richard Wolf GmbH, Schoelly Fiberoptic GmbH, Teleflex Inc., Verathon Inc., Vyaire Medical Inc., XION GmbH, and Zhejiang Tiansong Medical Instrument.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Laryngoscope Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Laryngoscope Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Laryngoscope Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Laryngoscope Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Laryngoscope Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Laryngoscope Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Laryngoscope Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Product Outlook
- 3.4. Type Outlook
- 3.5. End-user Outlook
- 3.6. Geography Outlook
- 3.7. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 188.8.131.52. Rising demand for noninvasive surgeries
- 184.108.40.206. Growing awareness among healthcare professionals
- 220.127.116.11. Increasing geriatric population globally
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 18.104.22.168. Soft tissue injury caused by laryngoscope, chipping of teeth, and laryngospasm
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 22.214.171.124. Focusing on designing and manufacturing advanced video laryngoscopes
- 126.96.36.199. Demand for robot-assisted video laryngoscopes
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 188.8.131.52. Associated costly surgery
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Laryngoscope Market, By Type
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Direct Laryngoscope
- 6.3. Indirect Laryngoscope
7. Global Laryngoscope Market, By Product
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Fiber-optic laryngoscopes
- 7.3. Standard laryngoscopes
- 7.4. Video laryngoscopes
8. Global Laryngoscope Market, By End-user
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. .Clinics
- 8.3. Hospitals
- 8.4. Medical examination center
9. Americas Laryngoscope Market
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Argentina
- 9.3. Brazil
- 9.4. Canada
- 9.5. Mexico
- 9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Laryngoscope Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Australia
- 10.3. China
- 10.4. India
- 10.5. Indonesia
- 10.6. Japan
- 10.7. Malaysia
- 10.8. Philippines
- 10.9. South Korea
- 10.10. Thailand
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Laryngoscope Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. France
- 11.3. Germany
- 11.4. Italy
- 11.5. Netherlands
- 11.6. Qatar
- 11.7. Russia
- 11.8. Saudi Arabia
- 11.9. South Africa
- 11.10. Spain
- 11.11. United Arab Emirates
- 11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
- 12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 12.1.1. Quadrants
- 12.1.2. Business Strategy
- 12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 12.3. Market Share Analysis
- 12.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 12.5. Competitive Scenario
- 12.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 12.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 12.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 12.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 12.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
- 13.1. Ambu A/S
- 13.2. Entermed
- 13.3. HEINE OPTOTECHNIK GmbH and Co. KG
- 13.4. HERSILL
- 13.5. Hillrom, Inc.
- 13.6. Kangji Medical
- 13.7. Medtronic PLC
- 13.8. Olympus Corp
- 13.9. Penlon
- 13.10. Richard Wolf GmbH
- 13.11. Schoelly Fiberoptic GmbH
- 13.12. Teleflex Inc.
- 13.13. Verathon Inc.
- 13.14. Vyaire Medical Inc.
- 13.15. XION GmbH
- 13.16. Zhejiang Tiansong Medical Instrument
- 14.1. Discussion Guide
- 14.2. License & Pricing