Product Code: MRR-6263B5F
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Microbial Identification Market is expected to grow from USD 3,232.08 Million in 2020 to USD 5,883.56 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Microbial Identification Market is expected to grow from EUR 2,833.95 Million in 2020 to EUR 5,158.82 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Microbial Identification Market is expected to grow from GBP 2,519.39 Million in 2020 to GBP 4,586.20 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Microbial Identification Market is expected to grow from JPY 344,945.82 Million in 2020 to JPY 627,925.68 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Microbial Identification Market is expected to grow from AUD 4,693.42 Million in 2020 to AUD 8,543.72 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Microbial Identification to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Product and Service, the Microbial Identification Market studied across Consumables, Instruments, and Services.
Based on Method, the Microbial Identification Market studied across Genotypic Method, Phenotypic Method, and Proteomic-based Method.
Based on Technology, the Microbial Identification Market studied across Flow Cytometry, Mass Spectrometry, Microscopy, and Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR).
Based on Application, the Microbial Identification Market studied across Beverage Testing, Cosmetics & Personal Care Products Testing, Diagnostic, Environmental Applications, Food Testing, and Pharmaceutical.
Based on Geography, the Microbial Identification Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Microbial Identification Market including Accelerate Diagnostics, Inc., Alifax S.R.L., Avantor, Inc., Beckman Coulter Inc, Becton, Dickinson And Company, Biolog, Inc., Biomerieux SA, Bruker Corporation, Creative Diagnostics, Genefluidics, Inc., Gradian Diagnostics Inc, Himedia Laboratories, I2a Sa, Liofilchem S.R.L., Merck Kgaa, Qiagen Nv, Shimadzu Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Trivitron Healthcare, and Zhuhai Dl Biotech Co., Ltd..
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Microbial Identification Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Microbial Identification Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Microbial Identification Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Microbial Identification Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Microbial Identification Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Microbial Identification Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Microbial Identification Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Method Outlook
- 3.4. Technology Outlook
- 3.5. Application Outlook
- 3.6. Product and Service Outlook
- 3.7. Geography Outlook
- 3.8. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 18.104.22.168. Government policies and financial support for microbial identification
- 22.214.171.124. Rising prevalence of infectious disease and threats of pandemics
- 126.96.36.199. Increasing challenges and concerns regarding food safety
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 188.8.131.52. High cost associated with the microbial identification process
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 184.108.40.206. Rising efforts towards bioterrorism surveillance
- 220.127.116.11. Automatic systems for microbial identification
- 18.104.22.168. Proliferating end-use industries in emerging economies
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 22.214.171.124. Limitations of traditional microbial testing
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Microbial Identification Market, By Product and Service
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Consumables
- 6.3. Instruments
- 6.4. Services
7. Global Microbial Identification Market, By Method
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Genotypic Method
- 7.3. Phenotypic Method
- 7.4. Proteomic-based Method
8. Global Microbial Identification Market, By Technology
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Flow Cytometry
- 8.3. Mass Spectrometry
- 8.4. Microscopy
- 8.5. Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
9. Global Microbial Identification Market, By Application
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Beverage Testing
- 9.3. Cosmetics & Personal Care Products Testing
- 9.4. Diagnostic
- 9.5. Environmental Applications
- 9.6. Food Testing
- 9.7. Pharmaceutical
10. Americas Microbial Identification Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Argentina
- 10.3. Brazil
- 10.4. Canada
- 10.5. Mexico
- 10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Microbial Identification Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. Australia
- 11.3. China
- 11.4. India
- 11.5. Indonesia
- 11.6. Japan
- 11.7. Malaysia
- 11.8. Philippines
- 11.9. South Korea
- 11.10. Thailand
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Microbial Identification Market
- 12.1. Introduction
- 12.2. France
- 12.3. Germany
- 12.4. Italy
- 12.5. Netherlands
- 12.6. Qatar
- 12.7. Russia
- 12.8. Saudi Arabia
- 12.9. South Africa
- 12.10. Spain
- 12.11. United Arab Emirates
- 12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive Landscape
- 13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 13.1.1. Quadrants
- 13.1.2. Business Strategy
- 13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 13.3. Market Share Analysis
- 13.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 13.5. Competitive Scenario
- 13.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 13.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 13.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 13.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 13.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
- 14.1. Accelerate Diagnostics, Inc.
- 14.2. Alifax S.R.L.
- 14.3. Avantor, Inc.
- 14.4. Beckman Coulter Inc
- 14.5. Becton, Dickinson And Company
- 14.6. Biolog, Inc.
- 14.7. Biomerieux SA
- 14.8. Bruker Corporation
- 14.9. Creative Diagnostics
- 14.10. Genefluidics, Inc.
- 14.11. Gradian Diagnostics Inc
- 14.12. Himedia Laboratories
- 14.13. I2a Sa
- 14.14. Liofilchem S.R.L.
- 14.15. Merck Kgaa
- 14.16. Qiagen Nv
- 14.17. Shimadzu Corporation
- 14.18. Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- 14.19. Trivitron Healthcare
- 14.20. Zhuhai Dl Biotech Co., Ltd.
- 15.1. Discussion Guide
- 15.2. License & Pricing