Product Code: MRR-31E00DA
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Cartilage Repair/Cartilage Regeneration Market is expected to grow from USD 945.76 Million in 2020 to USD 1,653.40 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Cartilage Repair/Cartilage Regeneration Market is expected to grow from EUR 829.26 Million in 2020 to EUR 1,449.73 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Cartilage Repair/Cartilage Regeneration Market is expected to grow from GBP 737.21 Million in 2020 to GBP 1,288.82 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Cartilage Repair/Cartilage Regeneration Market is expected to grow from JPY 100,937.19 Million in 2020 to JPY 176,460.56 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Cartilage Repair/Cartilage Regeneration Market is expected to grow from AUD 1,373.37 Million in 2020 to AUD 2,400.96 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Cartilage Repair/Cartilage Regeneration to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Treatment Mode, the Cartilage Repair/Cartilage Regeneration Market studied across Cell-Based and Non-Cell-Based. The Cell-Based further studied across Chondrocyte Transplantation and Growth Factor Technology. The Non-Cell-Based further studied across Cell-Free Composites and Tissue Scaffolds.
Based on Treatment Type, the Cartilage Repair/Cartilage Regeneration Market studied across Intrinsic Repair Stimulus and Palliative. The Palliative further studied across Debridement & Lavage and Viscosupplementation.
Based on Application, the Cartilage Repair/Cartilage Regeneration Market studied across Fibrocartilage and Hyaline Cartilage.
Based on Application Site, the Cartilage Repair/Cartilage Regeneration Market studied across Ankle and Foot, Hip, and Knee.
Based on End User, the Cartilage Repair/Cartilage Regeneration Market studied across Ambulatory Surgery Centers and Clinics and Hospitals.
"The Asia-Pacific is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period"
Based on Geography, the Cartilage Repair/Cartilage Regeneration Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom. The Europe, Middle East & Africa commanded the largest size in the Cartilage Repair/Cartilage Regeneration Market in 2020. On the other hand, the Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Cartilage Repair/Cartilage Regeneration Market including Aesculap, Inc., Allosource, Anika Therapeutics Inc., Arthrex, Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Biotissue SA, Collagen Solutions Plc, Conmed Corporation, CytoSeek Limited, Depuy Synthes, Geistlich Pharma Ag, Medipost, Orthocell Ltd., Osiris Therapeutics Inc., Regrow Biosciences, RTI Surgical, Smith & Nephew PLC, Stryker Corporation, Vericel Corporation, and Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc..
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Cartilage Repair/Cartilage Regeneration Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Cartilage Repair/Cartilage Regeneration Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Cartilage Repair/Cartilage Regeneration Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Cartilage Repair/Cartilage Regeneration Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Cartilage Repair/Cartilage Regeneration Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Cartilage Repair/Cartilage Regeneration Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Cartilage Repair/Cartilage Regeneration Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Treatment Type Outlook
- 3.4. Application Outlook
- 3.5. Treatment Mode Outlook
- 3.6. Application Site Outlook
- 3.7. End User Outlook
- 3.8. Geography Outlook
- 3.9. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 188.8.131.52. Rising prevalence of bone and joint disorders such as arthritis or osteoarthritis
- 184.108.40.206. Demand due to increasing geriatric population
- 220.127.116.11. Surge in the number of road accidents and sports-related injuries
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 18.104.22.168. Expensive cartilage repair surgeries
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 22.214.171.124. Technological enhancement and emerging therapies for cartilage regeneration
- 126.96.36.199. Continuous institutional or pharmaceutical R&D for cartilage regeneration
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 188.8.131.52. A long recovery time and requires multiple surgeries to harvest healthy cartilage
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Cartilage Repair/Cartilage Regeneration Market, By Treatment Mode
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Cell-Based
- 6.2.1. Chondrocyte Transplantation
- 6.2.2. Growth Factor Technology
- 6.3. Non-Cell-Based
- 6.3.1. Cell-Free Composites
- 6.3.2. Tissue Scaffolds
7. Global Cartilage Repair/Cartilage Regeneration Market, By Treatment Type
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Intrinsic Repair Stimulus
- 7.3. Palliative
- 7.3.1. Debridement & Lavage
- 7.3.2. Viscosupplementation
8. Global Cartilage Repair/Cartilage Regeneration Market, By Application
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Fibrocartilage
- 8.3. Hyaline Cartilage
9. Global Cartilage Repair/Cartilage Regeneration Market, By Application Site
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Ankle and Foot
- 9.3. Hip
- 9.4. Knee
10. Global Cartilage Repair/Cartilage Regeneration Market, By End User
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Ambulatory Surgery Centers and Clinics
- 10.3. Hospitals
11. Americas Cartilage Repair/Cartilage Regeneration Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. Argentina
- 11.3. Brazil
- 11.4. Canada
- 11.5. Mexico
- 11.6. United States
12. Asia-Pacific Cartilage Repair/Cartilage Regeneration Market
- 12.1. Introduction
- 12.2. Australia
- 12.3. China
- 12.4. India
- 12.5. Indonesia
- 12.6. Japan
- 12.7. Malaysia
- 12.8. Philippines
- 12.9. South Korea
- 12.10. Thailand
13. Europe, Middle East & Africa Cartilage Repair/Cartilage Regeneration Market
- 13.1. Introduction
- 13.2. France
- 13.3. Germany
- 13.4. Italy
- 13.5. Netherlands
- 13.6. Qatar
- 13.7. Russia
- 13.8. Saudi Arabia
- 13.9. South Africa
- 13.10. Spain
- 13.11. United Arab Emirates
- 13.12. United Kingdom
14. Competitive Landscape
- 14.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 14.1.1. Quadrants
- 14.1.2. Business Strategy
- 14.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 14.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 14.3. Market Share Analysis
- 14.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 14.5. Competitive Scenario
- 14.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 14.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 14.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 14.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 14.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
15. Company Usability Profiles
- 15.1. Aesculap, Inc.
- 15.2. Allosource
- 15.3. Anika Therapeutics Inc.
- 15.4. Arthrex, Inc.
- 15.5. B. Braun Melsungen AG
- 15.6. Biotissue SA
- 15.7. Collagen Solutions Plc
- 15.8. Conmed Corporation
- 15.9. CytoSeek Limited
- 15.10. Depuy Synthes
- 15.11. Geistlich Pharma Ag
- 15.12. Medipost
- 15.13. Orthocell Ltd.
- 15.14. Osiris Therapeutics Inc.
- 15.15. Regrow Biosciences
- 15.16. RTI Surgical
- 15.17. Smith & Nephew PLC
- 15.18. Stryker Corporation
- 15.19. Vericel Corporation
- 15.20. Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.