Product Code: MRR-7A58A48
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Therapeutic Plasma Exchange Market is expected to grow from USD 422.80 Million in 2020 to USD 634.22 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Therapeutic Plasma Exchange Market is expected to grow from EUR 370.71 Million in 2020 to EUR 556.09 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Therapeutic Plasma Exchange Market is expected to grow from GBP 329.57 Million in 2020 to GBP 494.37 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Therapeutic Plasma Exchange Market is expected to grow from JPY 45,123.47 Million in 2020 to JPY 67,687.34 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Therapeutic Plasma Exchange Market is expected to grow from AUD 613.96 Million in 2020 to AUD 920.97 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Therapeutic Plasma Exchange to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Technology, the Therapeutic Plasma Exchange Market studied across Centrifugation and Membrane Separation.
Based on Indication, the Therapeutic Plasma Exchange Market studied across Hematologic Disorders, Metabolic Disorders, Neurological Disorders, and Renal Disorders. The Hematologic Disorders further studied across Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome, Hyperviscosity Syndrome, Severe/Symptomatic Cryoglobulinemia, and Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura. The Neurological Disorders further studied across Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy, Guillain-Barre Syndrome, Multiple Sclerosis, Myasthenia Gravis, and PANDAS. The Renal Disorders further studied across Antibody-mediated Renal Transplant Rejection, Goodpasture Syndrome, and Wegener's Granulomatosis.
Based on Product , the Therapeutic Plasma Exchange Market studied across Consumables and Devices.
Based on End-user, the Therapeutic Plasma Exchange Market studied across Blood Collection Centers & Blood Component Providers and Hospitals & Transfusion Centers.
"The Asia-Pacific is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period"
Based on Geography, the Therapeutic Plasma Exchange Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom. The Americas commanded the largest size in the Therapeutic Plasma Exchange Market in 2020. On the other hand, the Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Therapeutic Plasma Exchange Market including Asahi Kasei Medical Co. Ltd., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Baxter International Inc., Cerus Corporation, Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA, Grifols, SA, Haemonetics Corporation, HemaCare, Infomed SA, Kaneka Corporation, Kawasumi Laboratories, Inc., Medica S.p.A., Medicap Clinic GmbH, MEISE Medizintechnik GmbH, Miltenyi Biotec, Nikkiso Co., Ltd., NxStage Medical, Inc., Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, and Terumo BCT, Inc..
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Therapeutic Plasma Exchange Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Therapeutic Plasma Exchange Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Therapeutic Plasma Exchange Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Therapeutic Plasma Exchange Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Therapeutic Plasma Exchange Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Therapeutic Plasma Exchange Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Therapeutic Plasma Exchange Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. End-user Outlook
- 3.4. Technology Outlook
- 3.5. Indication Outlook
- 3.6. Product Outlook
- 3.7. Geography Outlook
- 3.8. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 220.127.116.11. Increase in the prevalence of chronic diseases
- 18.104.22.168. Rise in applications of therapeutic plasma exchange
- 22.214.171.124. Innumerable usages of the therapeutic plasma exchange in the treatment
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 126.96.36.199. Cost associated with the devices and therapeutic plasma exchange procedures
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 188.8.131.52. Increased government focus on healthcare infrastructure development coupled with easy access to affordable healthcare
- 184.108.40.206. Increasing number of government licensed and accredited blood banks
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 220.127.116.11. Limited availability of skilled professionals
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Therapeutic Plasma Exchange Market, By Technology
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Centrifugation
- 6.3. Membrane Separation
7. Global Therapeutic Plasma Exchange Market, By Indication
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Hematologic Disorders
- 7.2.1. Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
- 7.2.2. Hyperviscosity Syndrome
- 7.2.3. Severe/Symptomatic Cryoglobulinemia
- 7.2.4. Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- 7.3. Metabolic Disorders
- 7.4. Neurological Disorders
- 7.4.1. Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy
- 7.4.2. Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- 7.4.3. Multiple Sclerosis
- 7.4.4. Myasthenia Gravis
- 7.4.5. PANDAS
- 7.5. Renal Disorders
- 7.5.1. Antibody-mediated Renal Transplant Rejection
- 7.5.2. Goodpasture Syndrome
- 7.5.3. Wegener's Granulomatosis
8. Global Therapeutic Plasma Exchange Market, By Product
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Consumables
- 8.3. Devices
9. Global Therapeutic Plasma Exchange Market, By End-user
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Blood Collection Centers & Blood Component Providers
- 9.3. Hospitals & Transfusion Centers
10. Americas Therapeutic Plasma Exchange Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Argentina
- 10.3. Brazil
- 10.4. Canada
- 10.5. Mexico
- 10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Therapeutic Plasma Exchange Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. Australia
- 11.3. China
- 11.4. India
- 11.5. Indonesia
- 11.6. Japan
- 11.7. Malaysia
- 11.8. Philippines
- 11.9. South Korea
- 11.10. Thailand
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Therapeutic Plasma Exchange Market
- 12.1. Introduction
- 12.2. France
- 12.3. Germany
- 12.4. Italy
- 12.5. Netherlands
- 12.6. Qatar
- 12.7. Russia
- 12.8. Saudi Arabia
- 12.9. South Africa
- 12.10. Spain
- 12.11. United Arab Emirates
- 12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive Landscape
- 13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 13.1.1. Quadrants
- 13.1.2. Business Strategy
- 13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 13.3. Market Share Analysis
- 13.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 13.5. Competitive Scenario
- 13.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 13.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 13.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 13.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 13.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
- 14.1. Asahi Kasei Medical Co. Ltd.
- 14.2. B. Braun Melsungen AG
- 14.3. Baxter International Inc.
- 14.4. Cerus Corporation
- 14.5. Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA
- 14.6. Grifols, SA
- 14.7. Haemonetics Corporation
- 14.8. HemaCare
- 14.9. Infomed SA
- 14.10. Kaneka Corporation
- 14.11. Kawasumi Laboratories, Inc.
- 14.12. Medica S.p.A.
- 14.13. Medicap Clinic GmbH
- 14.14. MEISE Medizintechnik GmbH
- 14.15. Miltenyi Biotec
- 14.16. Nikkiso Co., Ltd.
- 14.17. NxStage Medical, Inc.
- 14.18. Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- 14.19. Terumo BCT, Inc.
- 15.1. Discussion Guide
- 15.2. License & Pricing