Product Code: MRR-57878CB
Business Intelligence Market Research Report by Component (Platform, Services, and Software), by Data Type (Semi-Structured Data, Structured Data, and Unstructured Data), by Application, by Deployment - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19.
The Global Business Intelligence Market is expected to grow from USD 18,523.67 Million in 2019 to USD 29,595.94 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 8.12%.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Business Intelligence to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Component, the Business Intelligence Market studied across Platform, Services, and Software. The Services further studied across Consulting Services, Support & Maintenance, and System Deployment & Integration.
Based on Data Type, the Business Intelligence Market studied across Semi-Structured Data, Structured Data, and Unstructured Data.
Based on Application, the Business Intelligence Market studied across Fraud Detection & Security Management, Network Management & Optimization, Operations Management, Predictive Asset Maintenance, Sales & Marketing Management, Supply Chain Optimization, and Workforce Management.
Based on Deployment, the Business Intelligence Market studied across On-Demand and On-Premises.
Based on Geography, the Business Intelligence Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Business Intelligence Market including Cisco Systems Inc., GoodData Corporation, IBM Corporation, Information Builders, Microsoft Corporation, MicroStrategy, Inc., Oracle Corporation, Panorama, Pentaho, Qlik Technologies, Rackspace US Inc., SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc., Sisense Inc., Tableau Software Inc., Targit AS, Tibco Software, VMware Inc., and Yellowfin International Pty Ltd..
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Business Intelligence Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- 1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- 2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
- 3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- 4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- 5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
- 1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Business Intelligence Market?
- 2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Business Intelligence Market during the forecast period?
- 3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Business Intelligence Market?
- 4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Business Intelligence Market?
- 5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Business Intelligence Market?
- 6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Business Intelligence Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Deployment Outlook
- 3.4. Data Type Outlook
- 3.5. Component Outlook
- 3.6. Application Outlook
- 3.7. Geography Outlook
- 3.8. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
5. Market Dynamics
- 5.1. Introduction
- 5.2. Drivers
- 5.2.1. Use of eCommerce and increase in the adoption of data-oriented business models by small, medium, and large organizations
- 5.2.2. Adoption of cloud and growth of advanced analytics
- 5.2.3. Adoption of the Internet of Things (IoT) in the production process and Industry 4.0
- 5.3. Restraints
- 5.3.1. Limited skilled professionals
- 5.3.2. Significant cost incurred in-licensing and installing a BI software
- 5.4. Opportunities
- 5.4.1. Embedded business intelligence
- 5.4.2. Increasing need to create insights from unused data
- 5.4.3. Growing adoption of social business intelligence
- 5.5. Challenges
- 5.5.1. Management and maintenance of data quality
6. Market Insights
- 6.1. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 6.1.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 6.1.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 6.1.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 6.1.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 6.1.5. Industry Rivalry
- 6.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
- 6.3. Client Customizations
7. Global Business Intelligence Market, By Component
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Platform
- 7.3. Services
- 7.3.1. Consulting Services
- 7.3.2. Support & Maintenance
- 7.3.3. System Deployment & Integration
- 7.4. Software
8. Global Business Intelligence Market, By Data Type
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Semi-Structured Data
- 8.3. Structured Data
- 8.4. Unstructured Data
9. Global Business Intelligence Market, By Application
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Fraud Detection & Security Management
- 9.3. Network Management & Optimization
- 9.4. Operations Management
- 9.5. Predictive Asset Maintenance
- 9.6. Sales & Marketing Management
- 9.7. Supply Chain Optimization
- 9.8. Workforce Management
10. Global Business Intelligence Market, By Deployment
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. On-Demand
- 10.3. On-Premises
11. Americas Business Intelligence Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. Argentina
- 11.3. Brazil
- 11.4. Canada
- 11.5. Mexico
- 11.6. United States
12. Asia-Pacific Business Intelligence Market
- 12.1. Introduction
- 12.2. Australia
- 12.3. China
- 12.4. India
- 12.5. Indonesia
- 12.6. Japan
- 12.7. Malaysia
- 12.8. Philippines
- 12.9. South Korea
- 12.10. Thailand
13. Europe, Middle East & Africa Business Intelligence Market
- 13.1. Introduction
- 13.2. France
- 13.3. Germany
- 13.4. Italy
- 13.5. Netherlands
- 13.6. Qatar
- 13.7. Russia
- 13.8. Saudi Arabia
- 13.9. South Africa
- 13.10. Spain
- 13.11. United Arab Emirates
- 13.12. United Kingdom
14. Competitive Landscape
- 14.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 14.1.1. Quadrants
- 14.1.2. Business Strategy
- 14.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 14.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 14.3. Market Share Analysis
- 14.4. Competitive Scenario
- 14.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 14.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 14.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 14.4.4. Investment & Funding
- 14.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
15. Company Usability Profiles
- 15.1. Cisco Systems Inc.
- 15.2. GoodData Corporation
- 15.3. IBM Corporation
- 15.4. Information Builders
- 15.5. Microsoft Corporation
- 15.6. MicroStrategy, Inc.
- 15.7. Oracle Corporation
- 15.8. Panorama
- 15.9. Pentaho
- 15.10. Qlik Technologies
- 15.11. Rackspace US Inc.
- 15.12. SAP SE
- 15.13. SAS Institute Inc.
- 15.14. Sisense Inc.
- 15.15. Tableau Software Inc.
- 15.16. Targit AS
- 15.17. Tibco Software
- 15.18. VMware Inc.
- 15.19. Yellowfin International Pty Ltd.