Product Code: MRR-5787895
HVAC Filters Market Research Report by Type (Electrostatic Filters, Fiberglass Filters, HEPA Filters, Pleated Filters, and Polyester Filters), by Technology (Activated Carbon, Electrostatic Precipitator, and HEPA), by System, by End-User - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19.
The Global HVAC Filters Market is expected to grow from USD 5,192.67 Million in 2019 to USD 7,932.57 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 7.31%.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the HVAC Filters to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Type, the HVAC Filters Market studied across Electrostatic Filters, Fiberglass Filters, HEPA Filters, Pleated Filters, Polyester Filters, and UV Filters.
Based on Technology, the HVAC Filters Market studied across Activated Carbon, Electrostatic Precipitator, and HEPA.
Based on System, the HVAC Filters Market studied across Ductless Systems, Geothermal Heat Pumps, Heat Pumps, Hybrid HVAC Systems, Packaged Air Conditioners, Rooftop Units, and Split System HVAC.
Based on End-User, the HVAC Filters Market studied across Automotive, Building & Construction, Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical, and Residential Use.
Based on Geography, the HVAC Filters Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global HVAC Filters Market including 3M Company, A J Manufacturing Co. Inc., Ahlstrom-Munksjo Oyj, Air Filters, Inc., Airsan Corporation, American Air Filter Company, Inc., Camfil AB, DHA Filter, Donaldson Company, Inc., Emirates Industrial Filters LLC, Filt Air Ltd., Filtration Group Corporation, Freudenberg SE, General Filter Havak, GVS Group, Hollingsworth & Vose Company, Johns Manville, Koch Filter, Mann + Hummel, Parker-Hannifin Corporation, Sandler AG, Sogefi SpA, Spectrum Filtration Pvt. Ltd., Tex-Air Filter Manufacturing Co, and Troy Filters Ltd..
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the HVAC Filters Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- 1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- 2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
- 3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- 4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- 5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
- 1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global HVAC Filters Market?
- 2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global HVAC Filters Market during the forecast period?
- 3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global HVAC Filters Market?
- 4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global HVAC Filters Market?
- 5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global HVAC Filters Market?
- 6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global HVAC Filters Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Type Outlook
- 3.4. Technology Outlook
- 3.5. System Outlook
- 3.6. End-User Outlook
- 3.7. Geography Outlook
- 3.8. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
5. Market Dynamics
- 5.1. Introduction
- 5.2. Drivers
- 5.2.1. Rise in demand for HVAC
- 5.2.2. Increasing awareness about indoor air quality
- 5.2.3. Government regulations and policies for efficient filtration
- 5.3. Restraints
- 5.3.1. Negative impact of HVAC on environment
- 5.4. Opportunities
- 5.4.1. Investment driven construction sector
- 5.4.2. Technology advancement in HVAC filters
- 5.5. Challenges
- 5.5.1. High cost and maintenance
6. Market Insights
- 6.1. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 6.1.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 6.1.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 6.1.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 6.1.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 6.1.5. Industry Rivalry
- 6.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
- 6.3. Client Customizations
- 6.3.1. Pricing Analysis & Trend
- 6.3.2. Regulatory Framework
7. Global HVAC Filters Market, By Type
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Electrostatic Filters
- 7.3. Fiberglass Filters
- 7.4. HEPA Filters
- 7.5. Pleated Filters
- 7.6. Polyester Filters
- 7.7. UV Filters
8. Global HVAC Filters Market, By Technology
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Activated Carbon
- 8.3. Electrostatic Precipitator
- 8.4. HEPA
9. Global HVAC Filters Market, By System
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Ductless Systems
- 9.3. Geothermal Heat Pumps
- 9.4. Heat Pumps
- 9.5. Hybrid HVAC Systems
- 9.6. Packaged Air Conditioners
- 9.7. Rooftop Units
- 9.8. Split System HVAC
10. Global HVAC Filters Market, By End-User
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Automotive
- 10.3. Building & Construction
- 10.4. Food & Beverage
- 10.5. Pharmaceutical
- 10.6. Residential Use
11. Americas HVAC Filters Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. Argentina
- 11.3. Brazil
- 11.4. Canada
- 11.5. Mexico
- 11.6. United States
12. Asia-Pacific HVAC Filters Market
- 12.1. Introduction
- 12.2. Australia
- 12.3. China
- 12.4. India
- 12.5. Indonesia
- 12.6. Japan
- 12.7. Malaysia
- 12.8. Philippines
- 12.9. South Korea
- 12.10. Thailand
13. Europe, Middle East & Africa HVAC Filters Market
- 13.1. Introduction
- 13.2. France
- 13.3. Germany
- 13.4. Italy
- 13.5. Netherlands
- 13.6. Qatar
- 13.7. Russia
- 13.8. Saudi Arabia
- 13.9. South Africa
- 13.10. Spain
- 13.11. United Arab Emirates
- 13.12. United Kingdom
14. Competitive Landscape
- 14.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 14.1.1. Quadrants
- 14.1.2. Business Strategy
- 14.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 14.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 14.3. Market Share Analysis
- 14.4. Competitive Scenario
- 14.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 14.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 14.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 14.4.4. Investment & Funding
- 14.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
15. Company Usability Profiles
- 15.1. 3M Company
- 15.2. A J Manufacturing Co. Inc.
- 15.3. Ahlstrom-Munksjo Oyj
- 15.4. Air Filters, Inc.
- 15.5. Airsan Corporation
- 15.6. American Air Filter Company, Inc.
- 15.7. Camfil AB
- 15.8. DHA Filter
- 15.9. Donaldson Company, Inc.
- 15.10. Emirates Industrial Filters LLC
- 15.11. Filt Air Ltd.
- 15.12. Filtration Group Corporation
- 15.13. Freudenberg SE
- 15.14. General Filter Havak
- 15.15. GVS Group
- 15.16. Hollingsworth & Vose Company
- 15.17. Johns Manville
- 15.18. Koch Filter
- 15.19. Mann + Hummel
- 15.20. Parker-Hannifin Corporation
- 15.21. Sandler AG
- 15.22. Sogefi SpA
- 15.23. Spectrum Filtration Pvt. Ltd.
- 15.24. Tex-Air Filter Manufacturing Co
- 15.25. Troy Filters Ltd.