Product Code: MRR-AEFB065
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Adhesion Barrier Market is expected to grow from USD 606.08 Million in 2020 to USD 860.84 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Adhesion Barrier Market is expected to grow from EUR 531.42 Million in 2020 to EUR 754.80 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Adhesion Barrier Market is expected to grow from GBP 472.44 Million in 2020 to GBP 671.02 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Adhesion Barrier Market is expected to grow from JPY 64,684.84 Million in 2020 to JPY 91,874.12 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Adhesion Barrier Market is expected to grow from AUD 880.11 Million in 2020 to AUD 1,250.06 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Adhesion Barrier to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Formulation, the Adhesion Barrier Market studied across Film/Mesh, Gel, and Liquid.
Based on Product, the Adhesion Barrier Market studied across Natural Adhesion Barriers and Synthetic Adhesion Barriers. The Natural Adhesion Barriers further studied across Collagen & Protein and Fibrin. The Synthetic Adhesion Barriers further studied across Hyaluronic Acid, Polyethylene Glycol, and Regenerated Cellulose.
Based on Application , the Adhesion Barrier Market studied across Cardiovascular Surgeries, General/Abdominal Surgeries, Gynecological Surgeries, Neurological Surgeries, Orthopedic Surgeries, Reconstructive Surgeries, and Urological Surgeries.
"The Asia-Pacific is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period"
Based on Geography, the Adhesion Barrier Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom. The Americas commanded the largest size in the Adhesion Barrier Market in 2020. On the other hand, the Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Adhesion Barrier Market including Actamax Surgical Materials, LLC, Allosource, Inc., Anika Therapeutics Inc., Baxter International Inc., Becton Dickinson and Company, BiosCompass, CG Bio Co., Ltd., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, FzioMed, Inc., Getinge AB, Hangzhou Singclean Medical Products Co., Ltd., Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corporation, Johnson & Johnson International, Inc, Luna Innovations Incorporated, MAST Biosurgery, Inc., PlantTec Medical GmbH, Sanofi S.A., Smith & Nephew plc, Stryker Corporation, Terumo Corporation, and Tissuemed Ltd..
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Adhesion Barrier Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Adhesion Barrier Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Adhesion Barrier Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Adhesion Barrier Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Adhesion Barrier Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Adhesion Barrier Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Adhesion Barrier Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Application Outlook
- 3.4. Product Outlook
- 3.5. Formulation Outlook
- 3.6. Geography Outlook
- 3.7. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 126.96.36.199. Rising geriatric population
- 188.8.131.52. Increasing number of sports related injury
- 184.108.40.206. Increasing prevalence of chronic disease
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 220.127.116.11. Limited awareness about post-surgical complication and reluctance among surgeons
- 18.104.22.168. High cost of adhesion barriers
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 22.214.171.124. Invasive surgeries with a significant risk of postoperative complications
- 126.96.36.199. Improvement in healthcare infrastructure and increasing availability of trauma care centers across globe
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 188.8.131.52. Stringent regulations limiting technological innovations
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Adhesion Barrier Market, By Formulation
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Film/Mesh
- 6.3. Gel
- 6.4. Liquid
7. Global Adhesion Barrier Market, By Product
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Natural Adhesion Barriers
- 7.2.1. Collagen & Protein
- 7.2.2. Fibrin
- 7.3. Synthetic Adhesion Barriers
- 7.3.1. Hyaluronic Acid
- 7.3.2. Polyethylene Glycol
- 7.3.3. Regenerated Cellulose
8. Global Adhesion Barrier Market, By Application
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Cardiovascular Surgeries
- 8.3. General/Abdominal Surgeries
- 8.4. Gynecological Surgeries
- 8.5. Neurological Surgeries
- 8.6. Orthopedic Surgeries
- 8.7. Reconstructive Surgeries
- 8.8. Urological Surgeries
9. Americas Adhesion Barrier Market
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Argentina
- 9.3. Brazil
- 9.4. Canada
- 9.5. Mexico
- 9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Adhesion Barrier Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Australia
- 10.3. China
- 10.4. India
- 10.5. Indonesia
- 10.6. Japan
- 10.7. Malaysia
- 10.8. Philippines
- 10.9. South Korea
- 10.10. Thailand
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Adhesion Barrier Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. France
- 11.3. Germany
- 11.4. Italy
- 11.5. Netherlands
- 11.6. Qatar
- 11.7. Russia
- 11.8. Saudi Arabia
- 11.9. South Africa
- 11.10. Spain
- 11.11. United Arab Emirates
- 11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
- 12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 12.1.1. Quadrants
- 12.1.2. Business Strategy
- 12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 12.3. Market Share Analysis
- 12.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 12.5. Competitive Scenario
- 12.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 12.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 12.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 12.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 12.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
- 13.1. Actamax Surgical Materials, LLC
- 13.2. Allosource, Inc.
- 13.3. Anika Therapeutics Inc.
- 13.4. Baxter International Inc.
- 13.5. Becton Dickinson and Company
- 13.6. BiosCompass
- 13.7. CG Bio Co., Ltd.
- 13.8. F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- 13.9. FzioMed, Inc.
- 13.10. Getinge AB
- 13.11. Hangzhou Singclean Medical Products Co., Ltd.
- 13.12. Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corporation
- 13.13. Johnson & Johnson International, Inc
- 13.14. Luna Innovations Incorporated
- 13.15. MAST Biosurgery, Inc.
- 13.16. PlantTec Medical GmbH
- 13.17. Sanofi S.A.
- 13.18. Smith & Nephew plc
- 13.19. Stryker Corporation
- 13.20. Terumo Corporation
- 13.21. Tissuemed Ltd.
- 14.1. Discussion Guide
- 14.2. License & Pricing