Product Code: MRR-B63B12EFDD34
The Global Airless Packaging for Home & Personal Care Products Market size was estimated at USD 15.02 billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 16.22 billion in 2021, at a CAGR 8.33% to reach USD 26.32 billion by 2027.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2027 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Airless Packaging for Home & Personal Care Products to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Packing Type, the market was studied across Flexible and Rigid.
- Based on Usability, the market was studied across Refillable and Single-Use.
- Based on Container Type, the market was studied across Dual-piece, Single-piece, and Triple-piece.
- Based on Container Capacity, the market was studied across 101-150 ml, 11-15 ml, 151-200 ml, 16-30 ml, 31-50 ml, 5-10 ml, 51-100 ml, and Above 200ML ml.
- Based on Container Shape, the market was studied across Oval, Round, and Square.
- Based on Container Wall Type, the market was studied across Double-wall and Single Wall.
- Based on Material, the market was studied across Glass, Metal, and Plastic. The Plastic is further studied across HDPE, LDPE, and PET.
- Based on Dispensing Technology, the market was studied across Bellow, Dropper, and Pump. The Pump is further studied across One - Pump Mono Chamber and Two - Pump Dual Chamber.
- Based on End-use, the market was studied across Homecare and Personal Care. The Homecare is further studied across Air Care, Bleach, Dishwashing, Insecticides, Laundry Care, Polishes, Surface Care, and Toilet Care. The Personal Care is further studied across Baby Products, Bath Preparations, Eye Makeup, Fragrance, Hair Coloring, Hair Preparations, Makeup, and Skin Care. The Skin Care is further studied across Face Moisturisers, Lotions & Creams, and Serums, Oils & Toners.
- Based on Product Positioning, the market was studied across Dermo-cosmetic Brands, Indies Brands, Mass Brands, Prestige Brands, and Private Label Brands.
- Based on Region, the market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, and the long-term effects are projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report delivers insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecasts, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Airless Packaging for Home & Personal Care Products Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor's strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Airless Packaging for Home & Personal Care Products Market, including ABC Packaging, Albea Group, Amcor Ltd., APackaging Group, AptarGroup, Inc., Ardagh Group SA, AREXIM Packaging, Avery Dennison Corp., Ball Corp., Bemis Co., Inc., Berlin Packaging, Berry Global Group, Inc., Bluesky (UK) Limited, CCL Industries, Inc., Chongwoo co.,ltd, Cospack America Corp., Crown Holdings, Inc., DS Smith Plc, Elcos Group, Epopack Co., Ltd., Fusion Packaging Solutions, Gerresheimer Holdings, Graphic Packaging Holding Co., Greif, Inc., HANA Innovation, HCP Packaging Co., Ltd., HCT, Kaufman Container, Korpack Corporation, KR PACK INC., Lao plastic industry LPI, Libo Cosmetics, LUMSON S.p.A, Maruichi Co.,Ltd., MITANI EUROPE GmbH, Ningbo JinYu Technology Industry Co.,Ltd, O.Berk Company, LLC, Owens-Illinois, Inc., Pum-tech Korea, Quadpack, Ramson Packaging AS, RPC Group Plc, Samhwa USA, SILGAN HOLDINGS INC., Smurfit Kappa Group Plc, Sonoco Products Co., Suzhou Gerpman Industrial Co., Ltd, Taesung Industrial Co., Ltd., Toly, TricorBraun, Inc., WestRock Company, YONWOO CO.,LTD., Yoshino Cosmetic Packaging, Zhejiang Sun-Rain Industrial Co., Ltd, and Zhejiang Z&Z Industrial Co., Ltd..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- 1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- 2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
- 3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- 4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- 5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
- 1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Airless Packaging for Home & Personal Care Products Market?
- 2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Airless Packaging for Home & Personal Care Products Market during the forecast period?
- 3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Airless Packaging for Home & Personal Care Products Market?
- 4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Airless Packaging for Home & Personal Care Products Market?
- 5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Airless Packaging for Home & Personal Care Products Market?
- 6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Airless Packaging for Home & Personal Care Products Market?
- 7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Airless Packaging for Home & Personal Care Products Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Assumptions
- 1.8. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Introduction
- 2.2. Define: Research Objective
- 2.3. Determine: Research Design
- 2.4. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.5. Collect: Data Source
- 2.6. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.7. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.8. Publish: Research Report
- 2.9. Repeat: Report Update
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 188.8.131.52. Rising demand for premium luxury packaging of cosmetics and personal care products
- 184.108.40.206. Increasing need for brand differentiation
- 220.127.116.11. Growing demand for the extended shelf life of the food and beverages
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 18.104.22.168. Fluctuating raw material prices
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 22.214.171.124. Increasing focus of manufacturers on zero or minimal wastage
- 126.96.36.199. Growing demand for an organic skincare product
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 188.8.131.52. Rising strict regulation regarding the usage of plastic packaging
- 5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. Airless Packaging for Home & Personal Care Products Market, by Packing Type
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Flexible
- 6.3. Rigid
7. Airless Packaging for Home & Personal Care Products Market, by Usability
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Refillable
- 7.3. Single-Use
8. Airless Packaging for Home & Personal Care Products Market, by Container Type
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Dual-piece
- 8.3. Single-piece
- 8.4. Triple-piece
9. Airless Packaging for Home & Personal Care Products Market, by Container Capacity
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. 101-150 ml
- 9.3. 11-15 ml
- 9.4. 151-200 ml
- 9.5. 16-30 ml
- 9.6. 31-50 ml
- 9.7. 5-10 ml
- 9.8. 51-100 ml
- 9.9. Above 200ML ml
10. Airless Packaging for Home & Personal Care Products Market, by Container Shape
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Oval
- 10.3. Round
- 10.4. Square
11. Airless Packaging for Home & Personal Care Products Market, by Container Wall Type
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. Double-wall
- 11.3. Single Wall
12. Airless Packaging for Home & Personal Care Products Market, by Material
- 12.1. Introduction
- 12.2. Glass
- 12.3. Metal
- 12.4. Plastic
- 12.4.1. HDPE
- 12.4.2. LDPE
- 12.4.3. PET
13. Airless Packaging for Home & Personal Care Products Market, by Dispensing Technology
- 13.1. Introduction
- 13.2. Bellow
- 13.3. Dropper
- 13.4. Pump
- 13.4.1. One - Pump Mono Chamber
- 13.4.2. Two - Pump Dual Chamber
14. Airless Packaging for Home & Personal Care Products Market, by End-use
- 14.1. Introduction
- 14.2. Homecare
- 14.2.1. Air Care
- 14.2.2. Bleach
- 14.2.3. Dishwashing
- 14.2.4. Insecticides
- 14.2.5. Laundry Care
- 14.2.6. Polishes
- 14.2.7. Surface Care
- 14.2.8. Toilet Care
- 14.3. Personal Care
- 14.3.1. Baby Products
- 14.3.2. Bath Preparations
- 14.3.3. Eye Makeup
- 14.3.4. Fragrance
- 14.3.5. Hair Coloring
- 14.3.6. Hair Preparations
- 14.3.7. Makeup
- 14.3.8. Skin Care
- 184.108.40.206. Face Moisturisers
- 220.127.116.11. Lotions & Creams
- 18.104.22.168. Serums, Oils & Toners
15. Airless Packaging for Home & Personal Care Products Market, by Product Positioning
- 15.1. Introduction
- 15.2. Dermo-cosmetic Brands
- 15.3. Indies Brands
- 15.4. Mass Brands
- 15.5. Prestige Brands
- 15.6. Private Label Brands
16. Americas Airless Packaging for Home & Personal Care Products Market
- 16.1. Introduction
- 16.2. Argentina
- 16.3. Brazil
- 16.4. Canada
- 16.5. Mexico
- 16.6. United States
17. Asia-Pacific Airless Packaging for Home & Personal Care Products Market
- 17.1. Introduction
- 17.2. Australia
- 17.3. China
- 17.4. India
- 17.5. Indonesia
- 17.6. Japan
- 17.7. Malaysia
- 17.8. Philippines
- 17.9. Singapore
- 17.10. South Korea
- 17.11. Taiwan
- 17.12. Thailand
18. Europe, Middle East & Africa Airless Packaging for Home & Personal Care Products Market
- 18.1. Introduction
- 18.2. France
- 18.3. Germany
- 18.4. Italy
- 18.5. Netherlands
- 18.6. Qatar
- 18.7. Russia
- 18.8. Saudi Arabia
- 18.9. South Africa
- 18.10. Spain
- 18.11. United Arab Emirates
- 18.12. United Kingdom
19. Competitive Landscape
- 19.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 19.1.1. Quadrants
- 19.1.2. Business Strategy
- 19.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 19.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 19.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
- 19.4. Competitive Scenario
- 19.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 19.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 19.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 19.4.4. Investment & Funding
- 19.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
20. Company Usability Profiles
- 20.1. ABC Packaging
- 20.2. Albea Group
- 20.3. Amcor Ltd.
- 20.4. APackaging Group
- 20.5. AptarGroup, Inc.
- 20.6. Ardagh Group SA
- 20.7. AREXIM Packaging
- 20.8. Avery Dennison Corp.
- 20.9. Ball Corp.
- 20.10. Bemis Co., Inc.
- 20.11. Berlin Packaging
- 20.12. Berry Global Group, Inc.
- 20.13. Bluesky (UK) Limited
- 20.14. CCL Industries, Inc.
- 20.15. Chongwoo co.,ltd
- 20.16. Cospack America Corp.
- 20.17. Crown Holdings, Inc.
- 20.18. DS Smith Plc
- 20.19. Elcos Group
- 20.20. Epopack Co., Ltd.
- 20.21. Fusion Packaging Solutions
- 20.22. Gerresheimer Holdings
- 20.23. Graphic Packaging Holding Co.
- 20.24. Greif, Inc.
- 20.25. HANA Innovation
- 20.26. HCP Packaging Co., Ltd.
- 20.27. HCT
- 20.28. Kaufman Container
- 20.29. Korpack Corporation
- 20.30. KR PACK INC.
- 20.31. Lao plastic industry LPI
- 20.32. Libo Cosmetics
- 20.33. LUMSON S.p.A
- 20.34. Maruichi Co.,Ltd.
- 20.35. MITANI EUROPE GmbH
- 20.36. Ningbo JinYu Technology Industry Co.,Ltd
- 20.37. O.Berk Company, LLC
- 20.38. Owens-Illinois, Inc.
- 20.39. Pum-tech Korea
- 20.40. Quadpack
- 20.41. Ramson Packaging AS
- 20.42. RPC Group Plc
- 20.43. Samhwa USA
- 20.44. SILGAN HOLDINGS INC.
- 20.45. Smurfit Kappa Group Plc
- 20.46. Sonoco Products Co.
- 20.47. Suzhou Gerpman Industrial Co., Ltd
- 20.48. Taesung Industrial Co., Ltd.
- 20.49. Toly
- 20.50. TricorBraun, Inc.
- 20.51. WestRock Company
- 20.52. YONWOO CO.,LTD.
- 20.53. Yoshino Cosmetic Packaging
- 20.54. Zhejiang Sun-Rain Industrial Co., Ltd
- 20.55. Zhejiang Z&Z Industrial Co., Ltd.
- 21.1. Discussion Guide
- 21.2. License & Pricing