Product Code: MRR-905E62D
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
- 1. The Global Brain Tumor Diagnosis & Therapeutics Market is expected to grow from USD 1,260.91 Million in 2020 to USD 1,882.73 Million by the end of 2025.
- 2. The Global Brain Tumor Diagnosis & Therapeutics Market is expected to grow from EUR 1,105.58 Million in 2020 to EUR 1,650.81 Million by the end of 2025.
- 3. The Global Brain Tumor Diagnosis & Therapeutics Market is expected to grow from GBP 982.87 Million in 2020 to GBP 1,467.57 Million by the end of 2025.
- 4. The Global Brain Tumor Diagnosis & Therapeutics Market is expected to grow from JPY 134,571.04 Million in 2020 to JPY 200,934.99 Million by the end of 2025.
- 5. The Global Brain Tumor Diagnosis & Therapeutics Market is expected to grow from AUD 1,831.00 Million in 2020 to AUD 2,733.97 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage
This research report categorizes the Brain Tumor Diagnosis & Therapeutics to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Type, the Brain Tumor Diagnosis & Therapeutics Market studied across Diagnosis and Therapeutics. The Diagnosis further studied across Cerebral Arteriogram, CT Scan, EEG, Lumbar Puncture, Molecular Testing, MRI, PET-CT Scan, and Tissue Sampling. The Therapeutics further studied across Chemotherapy, Immunotherapy, Radiation Therapy, Surgery, and Targeted Therapy.
"The Asia-Pacific is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period"
- Based on Geography, the Brain Tumor Diagnosis & Therapeutics Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom. The Americas commanded the largest size in the Brain Tumor Diagnosis & Therapeutics Market in 2020. On the other hand, the Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
Company Usability Profiles
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Brain Tumor Diagnosis & Therapeutics Market including Amgen Inc., AstraZeneca PLC, Bayer AG, Bristol-Myers Squibb Co, Carestream Health, Inc., Eisai Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Fujifilm Corporation, GE Healthcare Inc., GlaxoSmithKline PLC, Hitachi, Ltd., Johnson & Johnson, Merck & Co. Inc., Novartis AG, Pfizer, Inc., Philips Healthcare, S&P Global Inc., Shimadzu Corporation, Siemens Healthineers AG, Toshiba Corporation, and Toshiba Medical Systems.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™FPNV Positioning Matrix
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Brain Tumor Diagnosis & Therapeutics Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™Competitive Strategic Window
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- 1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- 2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
- 3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- 4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- 5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
- 1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Brain Tumor Diagnosis & Therapeutics Market?
- 2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Brain Tumor Diagnosis & Therapeutics Market during the forecast period?
- 3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Brain Tumor Diagnosis & Therapeutics Market?
- 4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Brain Tumor Diagnosis & Therapeutics Market?
- 5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Brain Tumor Diagnosis & Therapeutics Market?
- 6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Brain Tumor Diagnosis & Therapeutics Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Type Outlook
- 3.4. Geography Outlook
- 3.5. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 18.104.22.168. Increasing prevalence of neurological disorders
- 22.214.171.124. Need for tests detecting the presence of tumors
- 126.96.36.199. Research activities in the molecular diagnostics
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 188.8.131.52. High cost associated with the diagnosis and treatment
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 184.108.40.206. Rising healthcare expenditure and the favorable reimbursement policies
- 220.127.116.11. Growing healthcare awareness about the management and therapies of brain tumor
- 18.104.22.168. Government initiatives for cancer awareness
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 22.214.171.124. Side effects associated with brain tumor therapeutics
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Brain Tumor Diagnosis & Therapeutics Market, By Type
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Diagnosis
- 6.2.1. Cerebral Arteriogram
- 6.2.2. CT Scan
- 6.2.3. EEG
- 6.2.4. Lumbar Puncture
- 6.2.5. Molecular Testing
- 6.2.6. MRI
- 6.2.7. PET-CT Scan
- 6.2.8. Tissue Sampling
- 6.3. Therapeutics
- 6.3.1. Chemotherapy
- 6.3.2. Immunotherapy
- 6.3.3. Radiation Therapy
- 6.3.4. Surgery
- 6.3.5. Targeted Therapy
7. Americas Brain Tumor Diagnosis & Therapeutics Market
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Argentina
- 7.3. Brazil
- 7.4. Canada
- 7.5. Mexico
- 7.6. United States
8. Asia-Pacific Brain Tumor Diagnosis & Therapeutics Market
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Australia
- 8.3. China
- 8.4. India
- 8.5. Indonesia
- 8.6. Japan
- 8.7. Malaysia
- 8.8. Philippines
- 8.9. South Korea
- 8.10. Thailand
9. Europe, Middle East & Africa Brain Tumor Diagnosis & Therapeutics Market
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. France
- 9.3. Germany
- 9.4. Italy
- 9.5. Netherlands
- 9.6. Qatar
- 9.7. Russia
- 9.8. Saudi Arabia
- 9.9. South Africa
- 9.10. Spain
- 9.11. United Arab Emirates
- 9.12. United Kingdom
10. Competitive Landscape
- 10.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 10.1.1. Quadrants
- 10.1.2. Business Strategy
- 10.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 10.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 10.3. Market Share Analysis
- 10.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 10.5. Competitive Scenario
- 10.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 10.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 10.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 10.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 10.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
11. Company Usability Profiles
- 11.1. Amgen Inc.
- 11.2. AstraZeneca PLC
- 11.3. Bayer AG
- 11.4. Bristol-Myers Squibb Co
- 11.5. Carestream Health, Inc.
- 11.6. Eisai Inc.
- 11.7. F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- 11.8. Fujifilm Corporation
- 11.9. GE Healthcare Inc.
- 11.10. GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- 11.11. Hitachi, Ltd.
- 11.12. Johnson & Johnson
- 11.13. Merck & Co. Inc.
- 11.14. Novartis AG
- 11.15. Pfizer, Inc.
- 11.16. Philips Healthcare
- 11.17. S&P Global Inc.
- 11.18. Shimadzu Corporation
- 11.19. Siemens Healthineers AG
- 11.20. Toshiba Corporation
- 11.21. Toshiba Medical Systems
- 12.1. Discussion Guide
- 12.2. License & Pricing