Comprehensive 136-page industry report detailing the $23.5B Predictive Maintenance market including:
- Market forecast 2019 to 2024
- Market size by technology, industry and region
- Database of 110+ real world predictive maintenance projects
- Database of 180+ predictive maintenance providers
- 8 Market drivers & characteristics
- 9 Company profiles, detailing leading vendors
- 9 Case studies of recent deployments
- 11 Industry trends
- 10 Challenges/barriers to adoption
- Business Model analysis
- And More
This predictive maintenance market report details the fastest growing use case for the Internet of Things.
- How the market is developing in 13 key industries
(Automotive & Transport, Buildings, Chemicals, Consumer Products, Energy, Healthcare, Machinery, Metals & Mining, Oil&Gas, Discrete Other, Pulp & Paper, Water & Wastewater, and Other)
- How Predictive Maintenance solutions are being implemented today (9 detailed use cases and list of 110+ real world projects)
- What the 11 current main trends are
- How the 9 leading Predictive Maintenance companies compare and how they fit into the landscape of 180+ PdM technology vendors
- Regional Market Split for 2018 to 2024
- How OEMs monetize Predictive Maintenance and what the corresponding services look like
QUESTIONS ANSWERED IN THIS REPORT:
- What is Predictive Maintenance? ( i.e., a Predictive Maintenance definition)
- Which technologies are used for PdM (including a sensing and analytics technology deep-dive)?
- What are the examples of PdM vendors and PdM case studies?
- Which new business models does PdM allow?
- How does the PdM market look like (i.e., overview by regions, technologies, industries)?
- Which benefits are companies seeing from their PdM investments, and which KPIs are they using to measure them?
- What are the market drivers, trends & challenges in Predictive Maintenance space?
Table of Contents
- What has changed since the last report
1. Introduction to Predictive Maintenance
- 1.1 Definition & Disambiguation
- 1.2 Role in IoT&I4.0
- 2.1 Application areas
- 2.2 Technology stack
- 2.3 Deep-dive: Sensing techniques
- 2.4 Deep-dive: Analytics
3. Market Size & Outlook
- 3.1 Total Market & Overall Drivers
- 3.2 Market by Technology
- 3.3 Market by Industry
- 3.4 Market by Region
4. Competitive Landscape
- 4.1 Overview
- 4.2 Company Profiles
- 4.3 M&A Activity Log
5. Business Models & Case Studies
- 5.1 Benefits of PdM implementations
- 5.2 Software vendor perspective
- 5.3 OEM perspective
- 5.4 Operator/Shopfloor perspective
- 5.5 Case studies
6. Trends & Challenges
- 6.1 Major trends
- 6.2 Challenges & Barriers
7. Methodology & Definitions