Product Code: IRTNTR20431
This industry research report presents a comprehensive analysis of the technical support outsourcing market by type such as helpdesk and call center. The report also presents an analysis based on geography (the Americas, APAC, and EMEA).
Our market analysts estimate that the market will grow steadily at a CAGR of nearly 8% by 2022.
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2022?
- What are the key factors driving the global technical support outsourcing market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global technical support outsourcing market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global technical support outsourcing market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global technical support outsourcing market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, and EMEA.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global technical support outsourcing market?
Table of Contents
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 05: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2017
- Market size and forecast 2017-2022
PART 06: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 07: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY TYPE
- Segmentation by type
- Comparison by type
- Helpdesk - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Call center - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Market opportunity by type
PART 08: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 09: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
- Geographical segmentation
- Regional comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Americas - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- EMEA - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 10: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 11: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 12: MARKET TRENDS
- Integration with chatbots
- Use of analytics
- Incorporation of AI to improve customer experience
PART 13: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive landscape
PART 14: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- HCL Technologies
PART 15: APPENDIX