Product Code: IRTNTR21067
This industry research report presents a comprehensive analysis of the advanced wound care market by product (advanced wound dressings, wound therapy devices, and wound care biologics) and by geography (the Americas, APAC, and EMEA). Moreover, the report also presents an analysis of the market's growth based on end-user segments such as hospitals, clinics, and ASCs.
Our market research analysts estimate that this market will grow steadily at a CAGR close to 6% by 2022
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2022?
- What are the key factors driving the global advanced wound care market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global advanced wound care market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global advanced wound care market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global advanced wound care market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, and EMEA.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global advanced wound care market?
Table of Contents
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 05: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2017
- Market size and forecast 2017-2022
PART 06: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 07: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Segmentation by product
- Comparison by product
- Advanced wound dressings
- Wound therapy devices
- Wound care biologics
- Market opportunity by product
PART 08: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 09: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
PART 10: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
- Geographical segmentation
- Regional comparison
- Advanced wound care market in Americas
- Advanced wound care market in EMEA
- Advanced wound care market in APAC
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 11: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 12: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 13: MARKET TRENDS
- Increasing demand for combination dressings
- Increasing use of telemedicine in wound care treatments
- Increasing demand for skin grafting procedures
PART 14: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 15: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Integra LifeSciences
- Molnlycke Health Care (subsidiary of Investor AB)
- Smith & Nephew
PART 16: APPENDIX