Product Code: 51755
The agricultural wastewater treatment market is expected to register a CAGR of 5.48% during the forecast period (2019-2024).
- Rapidly diminishing fresh water resources are expected to drive the demand for the market, during the forecast period.
- Lack of awareness is likely to hinder the market growth.
- Rising investments in wastewater treatment applications are projected to act as an opportunity for the market, in the future.
Key Market Trends
Chemical Treatment Technology to Be the Largest for Agricultural Wastewater Treatment Market
- Chemicals in agricultural wastewater treatment are mainly used for the treatment of pesticides and other harmful chemicals, before the release of water in the river or other water resources.
- The primary technology employed for the treatment of wastewater from the agricultural sector is chemical.
- Chemical precipitation, coagulation, flocculation processes, absorption process, etc., are some of the chemical treatment processes commonly used to remove colloidal particles and microbes from wastewater.
- Chemicals in agricultural wastewater treatment are mainly used for the treatment of pesticides and other harmful chemicals, before the release of water in river or other sources.
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Market
Asia-Pacific is facing water pollution, primarily due to the increase in agricultural activities. The problem of water pollution is larger in Northern China, where close to 45% of the water available is considered unfit for human consumption. Approximately 60% of the Chinese population relies on groundwater sources for drinking, which is either untreated (in rural areas) or improperly treated (municipal water supplies). Moreover, in India, agriculture accounts for more than 80% of the water usage. Agriculture, an important sector of the Indian economy, accounts for 14% of the nation's GDP and approximately 11% of the nation's exports. The rise in the agriculture industry, consumption of fertilizers, and population are estimated to boost the demand for agriculture wastewater treatment technologies, over the forecast period.
The agricultural wastewater treatment market is highly fragmented. Key players in the market include CH2M Hill, Dow Water & Process Solutions, Suez Environment, Evoqua Water Technologies LLC, and Organo Corporation.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- Report customization as per the client's requirements
- 3 months of analyst support
Table of Contents
- 1.1 Study Deliverables
- 1.2 Study Assumptions
- 1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
- 4.1 Market Overview
- 4.2 Market Drivers
- 4.2.1 Rapidly Diminishing Fresh Water Resources
- 4.2.2 Rising Agricultural Water Demand
- 4.3 Market Restraints
- 4.4 Value Chain/Supply Chain Analysis
- 4.5 Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 4.5.1 Threat of New Entrants
- 4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
- 4.5.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products
- 4.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
- 5.1 Technology
- 5.1.1 Physical Solutions
- 5.1.2 Chemical Solutions
- 5.1.3 Biological Solutions
- 5.2 Pollutant Source
- 5.2.1 Point Source
- 5.2.2 Non-point Source
- 5.3 Geography
- 5.3.1 North America
- 188.8.131.52 United States
- 184.108.40.206 Mexico
- 220.127.116.11 Canada
- 18.104.22.168 Rest of North America
- 5.3.2 Europe
- 22.214.171.124 Germany
- 126.96.36.199 United Kingdom
- 188.8.131.52 France
- 184.108.40.206 Italy
- 220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
- 5.3.3 Asia-Pacific
- 18.104.22.168 China
- 22.214.171.124 India
- 126.96.36.199 Japan
- 188.8.131.52 South Korea
- 184.108.40.206 Australia & New Zealand
- 220.127.116.11 Rest of Asia-Pacific
- 5.3.4 South America
- 18.104.22.168 Brazil
- 22.214.171.124 Argentina
- 126.96.36.199 Rest of South America
- 5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
- 188.8.131.52 Saudi Arabia
- 184.108.40.206 South Africa
- 220.127.116.11 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- 6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
- 6.2 Market Share Analysis**
- 6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
- 6.4 Company Profiles
- 6.4.1 AECOM
- 6.4.2 Akzo Nobel N.V.
- 6.4.3 Albemarle Corporation
- 6.4.4 Aquatech International LLC
- 6.4.5 BASF SE
- 6.4.6 Black & Veatch Holding Company
- 6.4.7 CH2M Hill
- 6.4.8 Dow Water & Process Solutions
- 6.4.9 Evoqua Water Technologies
- 6.4.10 IDE Technologies
- 6.4.11 Lindsay Corporation
- 6.4.12 Louis Berger
- 6.4.13 Organo Corporation
- 6.4.14 Originclear Inc.
- 6.4.15 Suez Environment
- 6.4.16 Veolia Water
- 6.4.17 WS Atkins PLC
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
- 7.1 Active Research on Water Treatment Technologies
- 7.2 Rising Investments in Wastewater Treatment Applications