Product Code: AT 3163
"Rise in number of premium vehicles with advanced styling and increasing demand for comfort and convenience have led to the growth of the automotive interior market"
The global automotive interior market is projected to grow from USD 235.59 billion in 2017 to USD 301.56 billion in 2022, at a CAGR of 5.06% during the forecast period. This growth is attributed to the increasing need for comfort and convenience features and advanced styling for automotive interior components.
"The automotive seat segment is estimated to hold the largest share of the automotive interior market by component, in terms of value"
The automotive seat segment is estimated to hold the largest share in terms of value in the automotive interior market. The average distance traveled by a consumer has increased over the years thus the need for comfortable seating and convenience increased substantially. Consumers are ready to spend more in order to achieve quality products in the automotive interior market.
"The passenger vehicle segment is estimated to be the largest one in the automotive interior market, by vehicle type"
The passenger vehicle segment is estimated to have a substantial growth compared to High Commercial Vehicles (HCVs) and Light Commercial Vehicles (LCVs). The major factor driving this growth is increased consumer disposable income and significant difference in the average amount of money spent on automotive interiors for personal use versus commercial use.
"Asia-Pacific is estimated to hold the largest share of the automotive interior market, in terms of value"
Asia-Pacific with countries such as China, India, Japan, South-Korea, and others hold the largest share in the automotive interior market in terms of value, by region. This growth can be attributed due to high vehicle production in countries such as China and Japan. Developing economies such as India and China have witnessed an increase in the consumer disposable income and spending over the past few years, creating a positive impact toward the market growth of automotive interiors.
This research study contains insights from various industry experts, across automotive interior manufacturers, automotive OEMs, and different associations in the automotive industry. The primary breakup has been mentioned below:
- By Company Type: Tier I-55%, Tier II-20%, and Tier III-25%
- By Designation: C Level-25%, D Level-42%, and Manager Level-33%
- By Region: Asia-Pacific-40%, Europe-20%, North America-10%, and RoW-30%
Players profiled in the report are:
- Calsonic Kansei Corporation
- Continental AG
- Delphi Automotive PLC
- Faurecia S.A.
- Hyundai Mobis Co. Ltd.
- Johnson Controls, Inc.
- Lear Corporation
- Magna International, Inc.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Toyota Boshoku Corporation
- Tachi-S Co. Ltd.
- Visteon Corporation
This report covers the global automotive interior market by component (central console, cockpit module, dome module, door panel, headliners, infotainment system, interior lighting, and seats), vehicle type (HCV, LCV, and PV), and region (Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, and RoW)
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report provides insights into the following points:
- Market Penetration: This study covers detailed information on automotive interior components offered by leading players in the automotive industry.
- Market Mapping: The report provides a detailed analysis of the country-level and regional markets for all the automotive interior components considered in the study.
- Market Diversification: The report provides exhaustive information about emerging technologies, recent developments, and investments in the global automotive interior market.
- Competitive Assessment: The report contains an in-depth analysis of manufacturing capabilities, strategies being adopted by some of the leading players in the automotive interior market.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1.1. OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
- 1.2. MARKET DEFINITION
- 1.3. MARKET SCOPE
- 1.3.1. MARKETS COVERED
- 1.3.2. YEARS CONSIDERED FOR THE STUDY
- 1.4. CURRENCY
- 1.5. PACKAGE SIZE
- 1.6. LIMITATIONS
- 1.7. STAKEHOLDERS
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- 2.1. RESEARCH DATA
- 2.2. SECONDARY DATA
- 2.2.1. KEY SECONDARY SOURCES
- 2.2.2. DATA FROM SECONDARY SOURCES
- 2.3. PRIMARY DATA
- 2.3.1. SAMPLING TECHNIQUES & DATA COLLECTION METHODS
- 2.3.2. PRIMARY PARTICIPANTS
- 2.4. DATA TRIANGULATION
- 2.5. FACTOR ANALYSIS
- 2.5.1. INTRODUCTION
- 2.5.2. DEMAND SIDE ANALYSIS
- 126.96.36.199. Change in consumer preference and utility regarding automotive interior styling
- 188.8.131.52. Increasing safety concerns among consumers
- 2.5.3. SUPPLY SIDE ANALYSIS
- 184.108.40.206. OEMs focus on convenience and comfort systems in vehicle
- 220.127.116.11. Technological advancements in vehicle safety and security
- 2.6. MARKET SIZE ESTIMATION
- 2.7. ASSUMPTIONS
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. PREMIUM INSIGHTS
- 4.1. GROWING OPPORTUNITIES IN GLOBAL AUTOMOTIVE INTERIOR MARKET
- 4.2. AUTOMOTIVE INTERIOR MARKET, BY REGION, 2017 VS. 2022
- 4.3. AUTOMOTIVE INTERIOR MARKET, BY COMPONENT TYPE, 2017 VS. 2022
- 4.4. AUTOMOTIVE INTERIOR MARKET, BY VEHICLE TYPE, 2017 VS. 2022
5. MARKET OVERVIEW
- 5.1. INTRODUCTION
- 5.2. MARKET SEGMENTATION
- 5.2.1. AUTOMOTIVE INTERIOR MARKET, BY COMPONENT
- 5.2.2. AUTOMOTIVE INTERIOR MARKET, BY VEHICLE TYPE
- 5.2.3. AUTOMOTIVE INTERIOR MARKET, BY REGION
- 5.3. MARKET DYNAMICS
- 5.3.1. DRIVERS
- 18.104.22.168. Increased in demand for premium segment vehicles to drive the demand for advanced interior styling
- 22.214.171.124. Rising demand for interior styling, cabin comfort, perceived quality, and convenience features
- 126.96.36.199. Government regulation for light weight and safety
- 5.3.2. RESTRAINTS
- 188.8.131.52. High cost of advanced interior components
- 184.108.40.206. High power consumption in automotive interior electronics
- 5.3.3. OPPORTUNITIES
- 220.127.116.11. Increase in demand for autonomous vehicle
- 18.104.22.168. Advent of concept cars and electric vehicles in the automotive industry
- 22.214.171.124. Rise in demand for technologically advanced materials
- 126.96.36.199. Rise in the demand for interior styling
- 5.3.4. CHALLENGES
- 188.8.131.52. Long production cycle of automotive vehicles
- 184.108.40.206. Avoiding the distractions of driver
- 5.4. PORTER'S FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- 220.127.116.11. Intensity of competitive rivalry
- 18.104.22.168. Threat of substitutes
- 22.214.171.124. Bargaining power of buyers
- 126.96.36.199. Bargaining power of suppliers
- 188.8.131.52. Threat of new entrants
6. TECHNOLOGICAL OVERVIEW
- 6.1. INTRODUCTION
- 6.2. CURRENT TECHNOLOGIES IN AUTOMOTIVE INTERIOR MARKET
- 6.2.1. CENTRAL CONSOLE
- 6.2.2. COCKPIT MODULE
- 6.2.3. DOME/ROOF MODULE
- 6.2.4. DOOR PANEL
- 6.2.5. HEADLINER
- 6.2.6. INFOTAINMENT SYSTEM
- 6.2.7. INTERIOR LIGHTING
- 6.2.8. SEAT
7. GLOBAL AUTOMOTIVE INTERIOR MARKET, BY VEHICLE TYPE
- 7.1. INTRODUCTION
- 7.2. GLOBAL AUTOMOTIVE INTERIOR MARKET, BY VEHICLE TYPE
- 7.2.1. HEAVY COMMERCIAL VEHICLE INTERIOR MARKET, BY REGION
- 7.2.2. LIGHT COMMERCIAL VEHICLE INTERIOR MARKET, BY REGION
- 7.2.3. PASSENGER VEHICLE INTERIOR MARKET, BY REGION
8. AUTOMOTIVE INTERIORS MARKET, BY COMPONENT
- 8.1. INTRODUCTION
- 8.2. GLOBAL AUTOMOTIVE INTERIOR MARKET, BY COMPONENT
- 8.2.1. CENTRAL CONSOLE MARKET, BY REGION
- 8.2.2. COCKPIT MODULE MARKET, BY REGION
- 8.2.3. DOME MODULE MARKET, BY REGION
- 8.2.4. DOOR PANEL MARKET, BY REGION
- 8.2.5. HEADLINER MARKET, BY REGION
- 8.2.6. INFOTAINMENT SYSTEM MARKET, BY REGION
- 8.2.7. INTERIOR LIGHTING MARKET, BY REGION
- 8.2.8. AUTOMOTIVE SEATS MARKET, BY REGION
9. AUTOMOTIVE INTERIOR MARKET, BY REGION
- 9.1. INTRODUCTION
- 9.1.1. AUTOMOTIVE INTERIOR MARKET SIZE, BY REGION
- 9.1.2. ASIA-PACIFIC
- 184.108.40.206. China
- 220.127.116.11. India
- 18.104.22.168. Japan
- 22.214.171.124. South Korea
- 126.96.36.199. Rest of Asia-pacific
- 9.1.3. NORTH AMERICA
- 188.8.131.52. Canada
- 184.108.40.206. Mexico
- 220.127.116.11. U.S.
- 9.1.4. EUROPE
- 18.104.22.168. France
- 22.214.171.124. Germany
- 126.96.36.199. U.K.
- 188.8.131.52. Rest of Europe
- 9.1.5. REST OF THE WORLD
- 184.108.40.206. Brazil
- 220.127.116.11. Russia
- 18.104.22.168. Others
10. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- 10.1. INTRODUCTION
- 10.1.1. VISIONARY LEADERS
- 10.1.2. INNOVATORS
- 10.1.3. DYNAMIC DIFFERENTIATORS
- 10.1.4. EMERGING COMPANIES
- 10.2. STRENGTH OF PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- 10.3. BUSINESS STRATEGY EXCELLENCE
Top 25 companies analyzed for this study are - Aisin Seiki Ltd, Calsonic Kansei Corporation, Continental AG, Delphi Automotive PLC, Faurecia S.A., Garmin Ltd., Gentex Corporation, Grammer AG, Grupo Antolin, Hyundai Mobis Co. Ltd., International Automotive Components Group S.A. (IAC)., Johnson Controls Inc., Kenwood Corporation, Kongsberg Automotive, Lear Corporation, Magna International Inc., Nippon Seiki, Panasonic Corporation, Pioneer Corp, Robert Bosch, Tachi-S Co. Ltd, Toyoda Gosei, Toyota Boshoku Corporation, TRW Automotive Holdings, Visteon Corporation
11. COMPANY PROFILES (Company overview, Strength of product portfolio, Product offerings, Business strategy excellence, Recent developments)*
- 11.1. JOHNSON CONTROLS, INC.
- 11.2. CONTINENTAL AG
- 11.3. FAURECIA S.A.
- 11.4. MAGNA INTERNATIONAL INC.
- 11.5. LEAR CORPORATION
- 11.6. HYUNDAI MOBIS CO. LTD.
- 11.7. CALSONIC KANSEI CORPORATION
- 11.8. DELPHI AUTOMOTIVE PLC
- 11.9. TOYOTA BOSHOKU CORPORATION
- 11.10. TACHI-S CO. LTD.
- 11.11. PANASONIC CORPORATION
- 11.12. VISTEON CORPORATION
*Details on Company overview, Strength of product portfolio, Product offerings, Business strategy excellence, Recent developments might not be captured in case of unlisted companies.
- 12.1. KEY INSIGHTS OF INDUSTRY EXPERTS
- 12.2. DISCUSSION GUIDE
- 12.3. KNOWLEDGE STORE: MARKETSANDMARKETS' SUBSCRIPTION PORTAL
- 12.4. INTRODUCING RT: REAL TIME MARKET INTELLIGENCE
- 12.5. AVAILABLE CUSTOMIZATIONS
- 12.5.1. DETAILED ANALYSIS AND PROFILING OF ADDITIONAL COUNTRIES (UP TO 3)
- 12.5.2. COMPANY INFORMATION
- 12.6. RELATED REPORTS
- 12.7. AUTHOR DETAILS