Product Code: MRR-E574418
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
- 1. The Global Digital Diabetes Management Market is expected to grow from USD 7,815.46 Million in 2020 to USD 18,931.54 Million by the end of 2025.
- 2. The Global Digital Diabetes Management Market is expected to grow from EUR 6,852.74 Million in 2020 to EUR 16,599.53 Million by the end of 2025.
- 3. The Global Digital Diabetes Management Market is expected to grow from GBP 6,092.10 Million in 2020 to GBP 14,757.02 Million by the end of 2025.
- 4. The Global Digital Diabetes Management Market is expected to grow from JPY 834,107.62 Million in 2020 to JPY 2,020,475.04 Million by the end of 2025.
- 5. The Global Digital Diabetes Management Market is expected to grow from AUD 11,349.08 Million in 2020 to AUD 27,491.11 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage
This research report categorizes the Digital Diabetes Management to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
"The Wearable Devices is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period"
Based on Type, the Digital Diabetes Management Market studied across Handheld Devices and Wearable Devices. The Handheld Devices commanded the largest size in the Digital Diabetes Management Market in 2020. On the other hand, the Wearable Devices is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
"The Apps is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period"
Based on Product, the Digital Diabetes Management Market studied across Apps and Devices. The Apps further studied across Digital Diabetes Management Apps and Weight & Diet Management Apps. The Devices further studied across Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) Systems, Smart Glucose Meters, Smart Insulin Pens, and Smart Insulin Pumps/Closed-loop Pumps & Smart Insulin Patches. The Devices commanded the largest size in the Digital Diabetes Management Market in 2020. On the other hand, the Apps is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
"The Self/Home Healthcare is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period"
Based on End-user, the Digital Diabetes Management Market studied across Hospitals & Specialty Diabetes Clinics and Self/Home Healthcare. The Hospitals & Specialty Diabetes Clinics commanded the largest size in the Digital Diabetes Management Market in 2020. On the other hand, the Self/Home Healthcare is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
"The Asia-Pacific is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period"
Based on Geography, the Digital Diabetes Management Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom. The Europe, Middle East & Africa commanded the largest size in the Digital Diabetes Management Market in 2020. On the other hand, the Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
Company Usability Profiles
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Digital Diabetes Management Market including Abbott Laboratories, Agamatrix, Inc., Ascensia Diabetes Care Holdings AG, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Care Innovations, LLC, DarioHealth Corp., Dassault Systemes SE, decide Clinical Software GmbH, Dexcom, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Glooko, Inc., GlucoMe, Insulet Corporation, LifeScan IP Holdings, LLC, Medtronic PLC, Orpyx Medical Technologies Inc., Sharecare, Inc., SocialDiabetes, Spike Diabetes Assistant, and Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc..
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™FPNV Positioning Matrix
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Digital Diabetes Management Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™Competitive Strategic Window
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- 1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- 2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
- 3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- 4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- 5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
- 1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Digital Diabetes Management Market?
- 2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Digital Diabetes Management Market during the forecast period?
- 3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Digital Diabetes Management Market?
- 4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Digital Diabetes Management Market?
- 5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Digital Diabetes Management Market?
- 6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Digital Diabetes Management Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Type Outlook
- 3.4. Product Outlook
- 3.5. End-user Outlook
- 3.6. Geography Outlook
- 3.7. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 188.8.131.52. Rising Prevalence of Diabetic Patients Worldwide
- 184.108.40.206. Increasing Number of Smartphone Apps Penetration for Disease Management
- 220.127.116.11. Innovation and New Product Development in Digital Diabetes Management
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 18.104.22.168. Patients' Inability to use Self-Care Apps due to Technical Issues
- 22.214.171.124. High Cost of Devices
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 126.96.36.199. Demand for Anytime-Anywhere Digital Technology for Monitoring Health Issues
- 188.8.131.52. Emergence of Enzyme Glucose Biosensors
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 184.108.40.206. Limited Awareness among the Patient
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Digital Diabetes Management Market, By Type
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Handheld Devices
- 6.3. Wearable Devices
7. Global Digital Diabetes Management Market, By Product
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Apps
- 7.2.1. Digital Diabetes Management Apps
- 7.2.2. Weight & Diet Management Apps
- 7.3. Devices
- 7.3.1. Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) Systems
- 7.3.2. Smart Glucose Meters
- 7.3.3. Smart Insulin Pens
- 7.3.4. Smart Insulin Pumps/Closed-loop Pumps & Smart Insulin Patches
8. Global Digital Diabetes Management Market, By End-user
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Hospitals & Specialty Diabetes Clinics
- 8.3. Self/Home Healthcare
9. Americas Digital Diabetes Management Market
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Argentina
- 9.3. Brazil
- 9.4. Canada
- 9.5. Mexico
- 9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Digital Diabetes Management Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Australia
- 10.3. China
- 10.4. India
- 10.5. Indonesia
- 10.6. Japan
- 10.7. Malaysia
- 10.8. Philippines
- 10.9. South Korea
- 10.10. Thailand
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Digital Diabetes Management Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. France
- 11.3. Germany
- 11.4. Italy
- 11.5. Netherlands
- 11.6. Qatar
- 11.7. Russia
- 11.8. Saudi Arabia
- 11.9. South Africa
- 11.10. Spain
- 11.11. United Arab Emirates
- 11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
- 12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 12.1.1. Quadrants
- 12.1.2. Business Strategy
- 12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 12.3. Market Share Analysis
- 12.4. Competitive Scenario
- 12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 12.4.4. Investment & Funding
- 12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
- 13.1. Abbott Laboratories
- 13.2. Agamatrix, Inc.
- 13.3. Ascensia Diabetes Care Holdings AG
- 13.4. B. Braun Melsungen AG
- 13.5. Becton, Dickinson and Company
- 13.6. Care Innovations, LLC
- 13.7. DarioHealth Corp.
- 13.8. Dassault Systemes SE
- 13.9. decide Clinical Software GmbH
- 13.10. Dexcom, Inc.
- 13.11. F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- 13.12. Glooko, Inc.
- 13.13. GlucoMe
- 13.14. Insulet Corporation
- 13.15. LifeScan IP Holdings, LLC
- 13.16. Medtronic PLC
- 13.17. Orpyx Medical Technologies Inc.
- 13.18. Sharecare, Inc.
- 13.19. SocialDiabetes
- 13.20. Spike Diabetes Assistant
- 13.21. Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc.
- 14.1. Discussion Guide
- 14.2. License & Pricing