Product Code: MRR-CF42BD4
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity Market is expected to grow from USD 9,246.79 Million in 2020 to USD 25,354.64 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity Market is expected to grow from EUR 8,107.76 Million in 2020 to EUR 22,231.43 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity Market is expected to grow from GBP 7,207.81 Million in 2020 to GBP 19,763.78 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity Market is expected to grow from JPY 986,866.80 Million in 2020 to JPY 2,705,982.57 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity Market is expected to grow from AUD 13,427.56 Million in 2020 to AUD 36,818.30 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Function, the Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity Market studied across Advanced Threat Detection, Data Loss Prevention, Encryption, Identity and Access Management, Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems, Proactive Defense and Threat Mitigation, and Risk and Compliance Management.
Based on Type, the Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity Market studied across Application Security, Cloud Security, Endpoint Security, and Network Security.
Based on Technology, the Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity Market studied across Context Awareness Computing, Machine Learning, and Natural Language Processing. The Machine Learning further studied across Deep Learning, Reinforcement Learning, Supervised Learning, and Unsupervised Learning.
Based on Industry, the Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity Market studied across Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Transportation, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance, Building, Construction & Real Estate, Consumer Goods & Retail, Education, Energy & Utilities, Government & Public Sector, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Information Technology, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment, Telecommunication, and Travel & Hospitality.
Based on Deployment, the Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity Market studied across On-Cloud and On-Premises.
Based on Geography, the Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity Market including Acalvio Technologies, Inc., Amazon.com, Inc., Argus Cyber Security, Bitsight Technologies, Cylance, Inc., Darktrace Limited, Deep Instinct, Feedzai S.A., Fortscale Security, Inc., High-Tech Bridge, Indegy Ltd., Intel Corporation, International Business Machines Corp., Micron Technology, Inc., Nozomi Networks, NVIDIA Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Securonix, Inc., Sentinelone Inc., Sift Science Inc., Skycure Ltd., SparkCognition Inc., Threatmetrix, inc., Vectra Networks, Xilinx, Inc., and Zimperium, Inc..
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Industry Outlook
- 3.4. Function Outlook
- 3.5. Deployment Outlook
- 3.6. Type Outlook
- 3.7. Technology Outlook
- 3.8. Geography Outlook
- 3.9. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 184.108.40.206. Need to adapt to changing threats landscape from growing adoption of IoT and an increasing number of connected devices
- 220.127.116.11. Need to handle huge volumes of security data and accelerate detection and response times
- 18.104.22.168. Constantly increasing cyber terrorism
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 22.214.171.124. Inability of AI to restrict advance threats and zero-day attacks
- 126.96.36.199. Rapidly increasing instances of data poisoning attacks
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 188.8.131.52. AI featured security products to reduce false alerts, make investigations more efficient, and aid speed up the discovery of and response to cyber attacks
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 184.108.40.206. Evolving nature of cyber-attacks
- 220.127.116.11. Budgetary Constraints
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity Market, By Function
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Advanced Threat Detection
- 6.3. Data Loss Prevention
- 6.4. Encryption
- 6.5. Identity and Access Management
- 6.6. Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems
- 6.7. Proactive Defense and Threat Mitigation
- 6.8. Risk and Compliance Management
7. Global Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity Market, By Type
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Application Security
- 7.3. Cloud Security
- 7.4. Endpoint Security
- 7.5. Network Security
8. Global Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity Market, By Technology
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Context Awareness Computing
- 8.3. Machine Learning
- 8.3.1. Deep Learning
- 8.3.2. Reinforcement Learning
- 8.3.3. Supervised Learning
- 8.3.4. Unsupervised Learning
- 8.4. Natural Language Processing
9. Global Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity Market, By Industry
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Aerospace & Defense
- 9.3. Automotive & Transportation
- 9.4. Banking, Financial Services & Insurance
- 9.5. Building, Construction & Real Estate
- 9.6. Consumer Goods & Retail
- 9.7. Education
- 9.8. Energy & Utilities
- 9.9. Government & Public Sector
- 9.10. Healthcare & Life Sciences
- 9.11. Information Technology
- 9.12. Manufacturing
- 9.13. Media & Entertainment
- 9.14. Telecommunication
- 9.15. Travel & Hospitality
10. Global Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity Market, By Deployment
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. On-Cloud
- 10.3. On-Premises
11. Americas Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. Argentina
- 11.3. Brazil
- 11.4. Canada
- 11.5. Mexico
- 11.6. United States
12. Asia-Pacific Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity Market
- 12.1. Introduction
- 12.2. Australia
- 12.3. China
- 12.4. India
- 12.5. Indonesia
- 12.6. Japan
- 12.7. Malaysia
- 12.8. Philippines
- 12.9. South Korea
- 12.10. Thailand
13. Europe, Middle East & Africa Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity Market
- 13.1. Introduction
- 13.2. France
- 13.3. Germany
- 13.4. Italy
- 13.5. Netherlands
- 13.6. Qatar
- 13.7. Russia
- 13.8. Saudi Arabia
- 13.9. South Africa
- 13.10. Spain
- 13.11. United Arab Emirates
- 13.12. United Kingdom
14. Competitive Landscape
- 14.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 14.1.1. Quadrants
- 14.1.2. Business Strategy
- 14.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 14.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 14.3. Market Share Analysis
- 14.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 14.5. Competitive Scenario
- 14.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 14.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 14.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 14.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 14.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
15. Company Usability Profiles
- 15.1. Acalvio Technologies, Inc.
- 15.2. Amazon.com, Inc.
- 15.3. Argus Cyber Security
- 15.4. Bitsight Technologies
- 15.5. Cylance, Inc.
- 15.6. Darktrace Limited
- 15.7. Deep Instinct
- 15.8. Feedzai S.A.
- 15.9. Fortscale Security, Inc.
- 15.10. High-Tech Bridge
- 15.11. Indegy Ltd.
- 15.12. Intel Corporation
- 15.13. International Business Machines Corp.
- 15.14. Micron Technology, Inc.
- 15.15. Nozomi Networks
- 15.16. NVIDIA Corporation
- 15.17. Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- 15.18. Securonix, Inc.
- 15.19. Sentinelone Inc.
- 15.20. Sift Science Inc.
- 15.21. Skycure Ltd.
- 15.22. SparkCognition Inc.
- 15.23. Threatmetrix, inc.
- 15.24. Vectra Networks
- 15.25. Xilinx, Inc.
- 15.26. Zimperium, Inc.
- 16.1. Discussion Guide
- 16.2. License & Pricing