Product Code: MRR-22FA1B7
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
- 1. The Global AC Drives Market is expected to grow from USD 14,856.46 Million in 2020 to USD 21,056.39 Million by the end of 2025.
- 2. The Global AC Drives Market is expected to grow from EUR 13,026.42 Million in 2020 to EUR 18,462.64 Million by the end of 2025.
- 3. The Global AC Drives Market is expected to grow from GBP 11,580.52 Million in 2020 to GBP 16,413.32 Million by the end of 2025.
- 4. The Global AC Drives Market is expected to grow from JPY 1,585,560.74 Million in 2020 to JPY 2,247,250.38 Million by the end of 2025.
- 5. The Global AC Drives Market is expected to grow from AUD 21,573.55 Million in 2020 to AUD 30,576.67 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the AC Drives to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Voltage , the AC Drives Market studied across Low Voltage and Medium Voltage.
- Based on Power Rating , the AC Drives Market studied across High Power, Low Power, and Medium Power.
- Based on Application , the AC Drives Market studied across Compressor, Conveyor, Extruder, Fan, and Pump.
- Based on Industry , the AC Drives Market studied across Building Automation, Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Food & Beverage, Metals & Mining, Oil & Gas, Power Generation, and Water & Wastewater.
- Based on Geography, the AC Drives Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global AC Drives Market including ABB Ltd., CG Power And Industrial Solutions Ltd., Danfoss Group, Dart Controls, Inc, Delta Electronics India Pvt. Ltd., Emerson Electric Co., Finish Thompson Inc, Fuji Electric Co., Ltd., Hansen Corporation, Harmonic Drive LLC, Hiconics Drive Technology Co. Ltd, Hitachi Ltd., Honeywell International Inc, Johnson Controls International PLC, Kirloskar Electric Company, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Nidec Motor Corporation, Parker Hannifin Corporation, Rockwell Automation, Inc., Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG, TECO-Westinghouse, Toshiba International Corporation, WEG Industries, and Yaskawa Electric Corporation.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the AC Drives Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- 1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- 2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
- 3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- 4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- 5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
- 1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global AC Drives Market?
- 2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global AC Drives Market during the forecast period?
- 3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global AC Drives Market?
- 4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global AC Drives Market?
- 5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global AC Drives Market?
- 6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global AC Drives Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Voltage Outlook
- 3.4. Power Rating Outlook
- 3.5. Industry Outlook
- 3.6. Application Outlook
- 3.7. Geography Outlook
- 3.8. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 188.8.131.52. Growing demand due to urbanization and globalization coupled with extensive population
- 184.108.40.206. ncreasing need for energy optimization and adoption in industries such as mining and wastewater treatment plants
- 220.127.116.11. Strict government rules and regulations to increase energy efficiency
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 18.104.22.168. High cost of the AC drives
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 22.214.171.124. Advent of technological innovation such as industrial internet of things (IoT)
- 126.96.36.199. Proliferation demand from power generation and automation sectors
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 188.8.131.52. Reduction in the flow of foreign direct investments
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global AC Drives Market, By Voltage
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Low Voltage
- 6.3. Medium Voltage
7. Global AC Drives Market, By Power Rating
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. High Power
- 7.3. Low Power
- 7.4. Medium Power
8. Global AC Drives Market, By Application
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Compressor
- 8.3. Conveyor
- 8.4. Extruder
- 8.5. Fan
- 8.6. Pump
9. Global AC Drives Market, By Industry
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Building Automation
- 9.3. Chemicals & Petrochemicals
- 9.4. Food & Beverage
- 9.5. Metals & Mining
- 9.6. Oil & Gas
- 9.7. Power Generation
- 9.8. Water & Wastewater
10. Americas AC Drives Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Argentina
- 10.3. Brazil
- 10.4. Canada
- 10.5. Mexico
- 10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific AC Drives Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. Australia
- 11.3. China
- 11.4. India
- 11.5. Indonesia
- 11.6. Japan
- 11.7. Malaysia
- 11.8. Philippines
- 11.9. South Korea
- 11.10. Thailand
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa AC Drives Market
- 12.1. Introduction
- 12.2. France
- 12.3. Germany
- 12.4. Italy
- 12.5. Netherlands
- 12.6. Qatar
- 12.7. Russia
- 12.8. Saudi Arabia
- 12.9. South Africa
- 12.10. Spain
- 12.11. United Arab Emirates
- 12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive Landscape
- 13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 13.1.1. Quadrants
- 13.1.2. Business Strategy
- 13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 13.3. Market Share Analysis
- 13.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 13.5. Competitive Scenario
- 13.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 13.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 13.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 13.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 13.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
- 14.1. ABB Ltd.
- 14.2. CG Power And Industrial Solutions Ltd.
- 14.3. Danfoss Group
- 14.4. Dart Controls, Inc
- 14.5. Delta Electronics India Pvt. Ltd.
- 14.6. Emerson Electric Co.
- 14.7. Finish Thompson Inc
- 14.8. Fuji Electric Co., Ltd.
- 14.9. Hansen Corporation
- 14.10. Harmonic Drive LLC
- 14.11. Hiconics Drive Technology Co. Ltd
- 14.12. Hitachi Ltd.
- 14.13. Honeywell International Inc
- 14.14. Johnson Controls International PLC
- 14.15. Kirloskar Electric Company
- 14.16. Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- 14.17. Nidec Motor Corporation
- 14.18. Parker Hannifin Corporation
- 14.19. Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- 14.20. Schneider Electric SE
- 14.21. Siemens AG
- 14.22. TECO-Westinghouse
- 14.23. Toshiba International Corporation
- 14.24. WEG Industries
- 14.25. Yaskawa Electric Corporation
- 15.1. Discussion Guide
- 15.2. License & Pricing