Product Code: MRR-32BE85C
Aluminum Rolled Products Market Research Report by Grade (1xxx Series, 3xxx Series, 5xxx Series, and 6xxx Series), by End-use Industry (Automotive & Transportation, Building & Infrastructure, Consumer Durables, and Packaging) - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
- 1. The Global Aluminum Rolled Products Market is expected to grow from USD 41,853.29 Million in 2020 to USD 59,374.34 Million by the end of 2025.
- 2. The Global Aluminum Rolled Products Market is expected to grow from EUR 36,697.75 Million in 2020 to EUR 52,060.54 Million by the end of 2025.
- 3. The Global Aluminum Rolled Products Market is expected to grow from GBP 32,624.38 Million in 2020 to GBP 46,281.94 Million by the end of 2025.
- 4. The Global Aluminum Rolled Products Market is expected to grow from JPY 4,466,806.60 Million in 2020 to JPY 6,336,746.62 Million by the end of 2025.
- 5. The Global Aluminum Rolled Products Market is expected to grow from AUD 60,776.54 Million in 2020 to AUD 86,219.43 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Aluminum Rolled Products to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Grade, the Aluminum Rolled Products Market studied across 1xxx Series, 3xxx Series, 5xxx Series, and 6xxx Series.
- Based on End-use Industry, the Aluminum Rolled Products Market studied across Automotive & Transportation, Building & Infrastructure, Consumer Durables, and Packaging.
- Based on Geography, the Aluminum Rolled Products Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Aluminum Rolled Products Market including Alnan Aluminium Co., Ltd., Aluminium division of Rio Tinto, Aluminum Corporation of China Limited,, AMAG Austria Metall AG, Arconic Corporation, Century Aluminum Company, China Hongqiao Group Limited, Constellium SE, Elvalhalcor Hellenic Copper and Aluminum Industry S.A., Gabrian International, Granges AB, Hai Phong Aluminum Enamel Factory, Hindalco Industries Limited, Hulamin Rolled Products (Pty) Ltd, JW Aluminum, Inc, Kaiser Aluminum Corp, Kobe Steel Ltd, Norsk Hydro ASA, Shandong Xinfa Huaxin Aluminum Co. Ltd., UACJ Corporation, United Company RUSAL, Viohalco SA, and Xiashun Holdings Limited.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Aluminum Rolled Products Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- 1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- 2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
- 3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- 4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- 5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
- 1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Aluminum Rolled Products Market?
- 2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Aluminum Rolled Products Market during the forecast period?
- 3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Aluminum Rolled Products Market?
- 4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Aluminum Rolled Products Market?
- 5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Aluminum Rolled Products Market?
- 6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Aluminum Rolled Products Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Grade Outlook
- 3.4. End-use Industry Outlook
- 3.5. Geography Outlook
- 3.6. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 22.214.171.124. Increase in demand from the automobile and packaging industry
- 126.96.36.199. Government guidelines promoting lightweight materials
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 188.8.131.52. High volatility in prices of raw materials such as alumina
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 184.108.40.206. Evolution of the recycled and value-added aluminum products
- 220.127.116.11. Emerging for aluminum in emerging economies
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 18.104.22.168. Availability of the substitutes lightweight materials such as magnesium and reinforced plastic
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Aluminum Rolled Products Market, By Grade
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. 1xxx Series
- 6.3. 3xxx Series
- 6.4. 5xxx Series
- 6.5. 6xxx Series
7. Global Aluminum Rolled Products Market, By End-use Industry
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Automotive & Transportation
- 7.3. Building & Infrastructure
- 7.4. Consumer Durables
- 7.5. Packaging
8. Americas Aluminum Rolled Products Market
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Argentina
- 8.3. Brazil
- 8.4. Canada
- 8.5. Mexico
- 8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Aluminum Rolled Products Market
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Australia
- 9.3. China
- 9.4. India
- 9.5. Indonesia
- 9.6. Japan
- 9.7. Malaysia
- 9.8. Philippines
- 9.9. South Korea
- 9.10. Thailand
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Aluminum Rolled Products Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. France
- 10.3. Germany
- 10.4. Italy
- 10.5. Netherlands
- 10.6. Qatar
- 10.7. Russia
- 10.8. Saudi Arabia
- 10.9. South Africa
- 10.10. Spain
- 10.11. United Arab Emirates
- 10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
- 11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 11.1.1. Quadrants
- 11.1.2. Business Strategy
- 11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 11.3. Market Share Analysis
- 11.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 11.5. Competitive Scenario
- 11.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 11.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 11.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 11.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 11.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
- 12.1. Alnan Aluminium Co., Ltd.
- 12.2. Aluminium division of Rio Tinto
- 12.3. Aluminum Corporation of China Limited,
- 12.4. AMAG Austria Metall AG
- 12.5. Arconic Corporation
- 12.6. Century Aluminum Company
- 12.7. China Hongqiao Group Limited
- 12.8. Constellium SE
- 12.9. Elvalhalcor Hellenic Copper and Aluminum Industry S.A.
- 12.10. Gabrian International
- 12.11. Granges AB
- 12.12. Hai Phong Aluminum Enamel Factory
- 12.13. Hindalco Industries Limited
- 12.14. Hulamin Rolled Products (Pty) Ltd
- 12.15. JW Aluminum, Inc
- 12.16. Kaiser Aluminum Corp
- 12.17. Kobe Steel Ltd
- 12.18. Norsk Hydro ASA
- 12.19. Shandong Xinfa Huaxin Aluminum Co. Ltd.
- 12.20. UACJ Corporation
- 12.21. United Company RUSAL
- 12.22. Viohalco SA
- 12.23. Xiashun Holdings Limited
- 13.1. Discussion Guide
- 13.2. License & Pricing