Product Code: MRR-6263111
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Underwater Robotics Market is expected to grow from USD 2,960.53 Million in 2020 to USD 5,613.31 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Underwater Robotics Market is expected to grow from EUR 2,595.85 Million in 2020 to EUR 4,921.86 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Underwater Robotics Market is expected to grow from GBP 2,307.71 Million in 2020 to GBP 4,375.54 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Underwater Robotics Market is expected to grow from JPY 315,964.14 Million in 2020 to JPY 599,083.35 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Underwater Robotics Market is expected to grow from AUD 4,299.09 Million in 2020 to AUD 8,151.28 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Underwater Robotics to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Type, the Underwater Robotics Market studied across Autonomous Underwater Vehicle and Remotely Operated Vehicle.
Based on Application, the Underwater Robotics Market studied across Commercial Exploration, Defense & Security, and Scientific Research.
"The Asia-Pacific is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period"
Based on Geography, the Underwater Robotics Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom. The Americas commanded the largest size in the Underwater Robotics Market in 2020. On the other hand, the Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Underwater Robotics Market including Atlas Maridan ApS, Bluefin Robotics Corporation, Deep Ocean Engineering, Inc., ECA Group, Eddyfi Technologies, Forum Energy Technologies, General Dynamics Mission Systems, International Submarine Engineering Ltd, Inuktun Services Ltd., Liquid Robotics, Inc., MacArtney Group, Oceaneering International, Inc., Phoenix International Ltd., Saab AB, Schilling Robotics, LLC, Soil Machine Dynamics Ltd., TechnipFMC plc, and VideoRay LLC.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Underwater Robotics Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Underwater Robotics Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Underwater Robotics Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Underwater Robotics Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Underwater Robotics Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Underwater Robotics Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Underwater Robotics Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Application Outlook
- 3.4. Type Outlook
- 3.5. Geography Outlook
- 3.6. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 184.108.40.206. Growing undersea mineral exploration movement
- 220.127.116.11. Ability to perform surveying & searching operations in waters
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 18.104.22.168. Short distances covered by free space optical and sound waves
- 22.214.171.124. High power supply owing to extra complex signal processing
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 126.96.36.199. Attractive investments in self-driven marine vehicles
- 188.8.131.52. Governments initiatives to invest for advanced military applications
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 184.108.40.206. Difficulties in communication and navigation in deep water conditions
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Underwater Robotics Market, By Type
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Autonomous Underwater Vehicle
- 6.3. Remotely Operated Vehicle
7. Global Underwater Robotics Market, By Application
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Commercial Exploration
- 7.3. Defense & Security
- 7.4. Scientific Research
8. Americas Underwater Robotics Market
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Argentina
- 8.3. Brazil
- 8.4. Canada
- 8.5. Mexico
- 8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Underwater Robotics Market
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Australia
- 9.3. China
- 9.4. India
- 9.5. Indonesia
- 9.6. Japan
- 9.7. Malaysia
- 9.8. Philippines
- 9.9. South Korea
- 9.10. Thailand
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Underwater Robotics Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. France
- 10.3. Germany
- 10.4. Italy
- 10.5. Netherlands
- 10.6. Qatar
- 10.7. Russia
- 10.8. Saudi Arabia
- 10.9. South Africa
- 10.10. Spain
- 10.11. United Arab Emirates
- 10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
- 11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 11.1.1. Quadrants
- 11.1.2. Business Strategy
- 11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 11.3. Market Share Analysis
- 11.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 11.5. Competitive Scenario
- 11.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 11.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 11.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 11.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 11.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
- 12.1. Atlas Maridan ApS
- 12.2. Bluefin Robotics Corporation
- 12.3. Deep Ocean Engineering, Inc.
- 12.4. ECA Group
- 12.5. Eddyfi Technologies
- 12.6. Forum Energy Technologies
- 12.7. General Dynamics Mission Systems
- 12.8. International Submarine Engineering Ltd
- 12.9. Inuktun Services Ltd.
- 12.10. Liquid Robotics, Inc.
- 12.11. MacArtney Group
- 12.12. Oceaneering International, Inc.
- 12.13. Phoenix International Ltd.
- 12.14. Saab AB
- 12.15. Schilling Robotics, LLC
- 12.16. Soil Machine Dynamics Ltd.
- 12.17. TechnipFMC plc
- 12.18. VideoRay LLC
- 13.1. Discussion Guide
- 13.2. License & Pricing