Product Code: MRR-E792E57
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Disposable Medical Device Sensor Market is expected to grow from USD 5,330.31 Million in 2020 to USD 8,513.46 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Disposable Medical Device Sensor Market is expected to grow from EUR 4,673.72 Million in 2020 to EUR 7,464.76 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Disposable Medical Device Sensor Market is expected to grow from GBP 4,154.94 Million in 2020 to GBP 6,636.19 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Disposable Medical Device Sensor Market is expected to grow from JPY 568,879.57 Million in 2020 to JPY 908,602.27 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Disposable Medical Device Sensor Market is expected to grow from AUD 7,740.32 Million in 2020 to AUD 12,362.68 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Disposable Medical Device Sensor to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Placement of Sensors, the Disposable Medical Device Sensor Market studied across Implantable sensors, Ingestible sensors, Invasive sensors, Strip Sensors, and Wearable sensors.
Based on Product, the Disposable Medical Device Sensor Market studied across Accelerometers, Biosensors, Image sensors, Pressure Sensors, and Temperature Sensors.
Based on Application, the Disposable Medical Device Sensor Market studied across Diagnostic Testing Devices, Imaging Devices, Patient Monitoring Devices, and Therapeutic Devices. The Diagnostic Testing Devices further studied across Blood Glucose Test Strips, Drug & Alcohol Test Strip Sensors, HIV Test Strip Sensors, and Pregnancy Test Strip Sensors. The Imaging Devices further studied across Capsule Endoscope Sensors and Disposable Endoscope Sensors. The Patient Monitoring Devices further studied across Bed Sensors, Cardiac Monitors, Continuous Blood Pressure Monitors, Continuous Glucose Monitoring Devices, Implantable Loop Recorders, Pulse Oximeters, and Smart Pills. The Therapeutic Devices further studied across Cardiac Catheter Sensors, Cardiac Therapy Devices, Dialysis Device Sensors, and Insulin Pump Sensors.
"The Asia-Pacific is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period"
Based on Geography, the Disposable Medical Device Sensor Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom. The Europe, Middle East & Africa commanded the largest size in the Disposable Medical Device Sensor Market in 2020. On the other hand, the Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Disposable Medical Device Sensor Market including Analog Devices, Inc., Curbell Medical Products, Inc., EXCEL ENGINEERING CO., Ltd., Fairmont Medical Products Pty Ltd, General Electric Company, Gentag, Inc., Honeywell International, Inc., Informa PLC, J. Brasch Co., LLC., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Masimo Corporation, Medtronic PLC, NovoSci Corp, Opto Circuits India Ltd., Sensirion AG, Smiths Group PLC, SMP Medicare Pvt. Ltd, SSI Technologies, Inc. by Amphenol Corporation, STMicroelectronics Inc., TE Connectivity Corporation, and Viomedex Limited.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Disposable Medical Device Sensor Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Disposable Medical Device Sensor Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Disposable Medical Device Sensor Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Disposable Medical Device Sensor Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Disposable Medical Device Sensor Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Disposable Medical Device Sensor Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Disposable Medical Device Sensor Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Placement of Sensors Outlook
- 3.4. Product Outlook
- 3.5. Application Outlook
- 3.6. Geography Outlook
- 3.7. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 22.214.171.124. Increasing incidences of hospital acquired infections (HAIs) and rising awareness about therapeutic applications of medical sensors
- 126.96.36.199. Rising healthcare expenditure along with medical tourism
- 188.8.131.52. Growing prevalence of diabetes and other infectious diseases
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 184.108.40.206. Inadequate reimbursements and clinical data requirements for various products
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 220.127.116.11. Increasing demand for advanced healthcare technologies
- 18.104.22.168. Growing awareness about therapeutic applications of medical sensors
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 22.214.171.124. Safety issues related to disposable medical device sensor
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Disposable Medical Device Sensor Market, By Placement of Sensors
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Implantable sensors
- 6.3. Ingestible sensors
- 6.4. Invasive sensors
- 6.5. Strip Sensors
- 6.6. Wearable sensors
7. Global Disposable Medical Device Sensor Market, By Product
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Accelerometers
- 7.3. Biosensors
- 7.4. Image sensors
- 7.5. Pressure Sensors
- 7.6. Temperature Sensors
8. Global Disposable Medical Device Sensor Market, By Application
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Diagnostic Testing Devices
- 8.2.1. Blood Glucose Test Strips
- 8.2.2. Drug & Alcohol Test Strip Sensors
- 8.2.3. HIV Test Strip Sensors
- 8.2.4. Pregnancy Test Strip Sensors
- 8.3. Imaging Devices
- 8.3.1. Capsule Endoscope Sensors
- 8.3.2. Disposable Endoscope Sensors
- 8.4. Patient Monitoring Devices
- 8.4.1. Bed Sensors
- 8.4.2. Cardiac Monitors
- 8.4.3. Continuous Blood Pressure Monitors
- 8.4.4. Continuous Glucose Monitoring Devices
- 8.4.5. Implantable Loop Recorders
- 8.4.6. Pulse Oximeters
- 8.4.7. Smart Pills
- 8.5. Therapeutic Devices
- 8.5.1. Cardiac Catheter Sensors
- 8.5.2. Cardiac Therapy Devices
- 8.5.3. Dialysis Device Sensors
- 8.5.4. Insulin Pump Sensors
9. Americas Disposable Medical Device Sensor Market
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Argentina
- 9.3. Brazil
- 9.4. Canada
- 9.5. Mexico
- 9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Disposable Medical Device Sensor Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Australia
- 10.3. China
- 10.4. India
- 10.5. Indonesia
- 10.6. Japan
- 10.7. Malaysia
- 10.8. Philippines
- 10.9. South Korea
- 10.10. Thailand
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Disposable Medical Device Sensor Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. France
- 11.3. Germany
- 11.4. Italy
- 11.5. Netherlands
- 11.6. Qatar
- 11.7. Russia
- 11.8. Saudi Arabia
- 11.9. South Africa
- 11.10. Spain
- 11.11. United Arab Emirates
- 11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
- 12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 12.1.1. Quadrants
- 12.1.2. Business Strategy
- 12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 12.3. Market Share Analysis
- 12.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 12.5. Competitive Scenario
- 12.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 12.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 12.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 12.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 12.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
- 13.1. Analog Devices, Inc.
- 13.2. Curbell Medical Products, Inc.
- 13.3. EXCEL ENGINEERING CO., Ltd.
- 13.4. Fairmont Medical Products Pty Ltd
- 13.5. General Electric Company
- 13.6. Gentag, Inc.
- 13.7. Honeywell International, Inc.
- 13.8. Informa PLC
- 13.9. J. Brasch Co., LLC.
- 13.10. Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- 13.11. Masimo Corporation
- 13.12. Medtronic PLC
- 13.13. NovoSci Corp
- 13.14. Opto Circuits India Ltd.
- 13.15. Sensirion AG
- 13.16. Smiths Group PLC
- 13.17. SMP Medicare Pvt. Ltd
- 13.18. SSI Technologies, Inc. by Amphenol Corporation
- 13.19. STMicroelectronics Inc.
- 13.20. TE Connectivity Corporation
- 13.21. Viomedex Limited
- 14.1. Discussion Guide
- 14.2. License & Pricing