Product Code: MRR-31E053E
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Laryngeal Mask Market is expected to grow from USD 386.27 Million in 2020 to USD 556.51 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Laryngeal Mask Market is expected to grow from EUR 338.69 Million in 2020 to EUR 487.95 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Laryngeal Mask Market is expected to grow from GBP 301.09 Million in 2020 to GBP 433.79 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Laryngeal Mask Market is expected to grow from JPY 41,225.36 Million in 2020 to JPY 59,393.73 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Laryngeal Mask Market is expected to grow from AUD 560.92 Million in 2020 to AUD 808.12 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Laryngeal Mask to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Mask Type, the Laryngeal Mask Market studied across Disposable and Reusable.
Based on Patient , the Laryngeal Mask Market studied across Adult, Children, and Geriatric.
Based on End-use , the Laryngeal Mask Market studied across Ambulatory Surgical Centers and Hospitals & Clinics.
Based on Geography, the Laryngeal Mask Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Laryngeal Mask Market including Ambu A/S, Anandic Medical Systems AG, Armstrong Medical Ltd, Besmed Health Business Corp, Dynarex Corp., Ferno Ltd, Flexicare Medical Ltd., Hitec Medical Co., Ltd., Hsiner Co. Ltd, HUM Gesellschaft fur Homecare und Medizintechnik mbH, Intersurgical Ltd., Legend Medical Devices, Inc., Mckesson Corp. by AdaptHealth Corp., Medline Industries, Inc., Medtronic PLC, Narang Medical Ltd., Sumi, Teleflex Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Vogt Medical Vertrieb GmbH, and Well Lead Medical Co Ltd.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Laryngeal Mask Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Laryngeal Mask Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Laryngeal Mask Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Laryngeal Mask Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Laryngeal Mask Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Laryngeal Mask Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Laryngeal Mask Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Patient Outlook
- 3.4. End-use Outlook
- 3.5. Mask Type Outlook
- 3.6. Geography Outlook
- 3.7. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 22.214.171.124. Growing morbidity related to chronic diseases
- 126.96.36.199. Surge in the number of surgeries that involve anesthesia procedures
- 188.8.131.52. Increasing adoption over the benefits offered such as ventilation management, induction, maintenance, & emergence
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 184.108.40.206. Traumatic problems such as local tissue damage associated with the product
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 220.127.116.11. Rising demand for disposable devices in critical care units
- 18.104.22.168. Upgradations in laryngeal mask
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 22.214.171.124. Lack of appropriate practice experience
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Laryngeal Mask Market, By Mask Type
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Disposable
- 6.3. Reusable
7. Global Laryngeal Mask Market, By Patient
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Adult
- 7.3. Children
- 7.4. Geriatric
8. Global Laryngeal Mask Market, By End-use
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- 8.3. Hospitals & Clinics
9. Americas Laryngeal Mask Market
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Argentina
- 9.3. Brazil
- 9.4. Canada
- 9.5. Mexico
- 9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Laryngeal Mask Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Australia
- 10.3. China
- 10.4. India
- 10.5. Indonesia
- 10.6. Japan
- 10.7. Malaysia
- 10.8. Philippines
- 10.9. South Korea
- 10.10. Thailand
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Laryngeal Mask Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. France
- 11.3. Germany
- 11.4. Italy
- 11.5. Netherlands
- 11.6. Qatar
- 11.7. Russia
- 11.8. Saudi Arabia
- 11.9. South Africa
- 11.10. Spain
- 11.11. United Arab Emirates
- 11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
- 12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 12.1.1. Quadrants
- 12.1.2. Business Strategy
- 12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 12.3. Market Share Analysis
- 12.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 12.5. Competitive Scenario
- 12.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 12.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 12.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 12.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 12.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
- 13.1. Ambu A/S
- 13.2. Anandic Medical Systems AG
- 13.3. Armstrong Medical Ltd
- 13.4. Besmed Health Business Corp
- 13.5. Dynarex Corp.
- 13.6. Ferno Ltd
- 13.7. Flexicare Medical Ltd.
- 13.8. Hitec Medical Co., Ltd.
- 13.9. Hsiner Co. Ltd
- 13.10. HUM Gesellschaft fur Homecare und Medizintechnik mbH
- 13.11. Intersurgical Ltd.
- 13.12. Legend Medical Devices, Inc.
- 13.13. Mckesson Corp. by AdaptHealth Corp.
- 13.14. Medline Industries, Inc.
- 13.15. Medtronic PLC
- 13.16. Narang Medical Ltd.
- 13.17. Sumi
- 13.18. Teleflex Inc.
- 13.19. Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- 13.20. Vogt Medical Vertrieb GmbH
- 13.21. Well Lead Medical Co Ltd
- 14.1. Discussion Guide
- 14.2. License & Pricing