Product Code: MRR-7A589DE
The Global Breathable Films Market is expected to grow from USD 2,311.63 Million in 2019 to USD 3,744.30 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 8.36%.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Breathable Films to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Type, the Breathable Films Market studied across Polyethylene, Polypropylene, and Polyurethane.
- Based on Technology, the Breathable Films Market studied across Microporous Breathable Films and Monolithic Breathable Films.
- Based on Application, the Breathable Films Market studied across Construction, Fabric, Food Packaging, and Hygiene & Personal Care.
- Based on Geography, the Breathable Films Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Breathable Films Market including Agiplast, American Polyfilm Inc., Arkema S.A., Berry Global Group, Celanese Corporation, Covestro AG, Daika Kogyo, DSM Engineering Plastics, Fatra, Innovia Films, Mitsui Chemicals, Inc., Nitto Denko Corporation, Rahil Foam Pvt. Ltd., RKW Group, Schweitzer-Mauduit International, Skymark Packaging, Sunplac Corporation, Teknor Apex Company, Toray Industries, Inc., and Trioplast Industries AB.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Breathable Films Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- 1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- 2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
- 3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- 4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- 5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
- 1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Breathable Films Market?
- 2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Breathable Films Market during the forecast period?
- 3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Breathable Films Market?
- 4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Breathable Films Market?
- 5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Breathable Films Market?
- 6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Breathable Films Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Technology Outlook
- 3.4. Application Outlook
- 3.5. Type Outlook
- 3.6. Geography Outlook
- 3.7. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
5. Market Dynamics
- 5.1. Introduction
- 5.2. Drivers
- 5.2.1. Growing awareness regarding hygiene to maintain health
- 5.2.2. Increased demand of baby clothing and aged person clothing
- 5.2.3. Increased use of disposable premium diaper
- 5.3. Restraints
- 5.3.1. Cost concern compared to conventional products
- 5.4. Opportunities
- 5.4.1. Increased rate of birth and huge base of old population
- 5.4.2. Increasing use in textiles, packaging and medical products
- 5.5. Challenges
- 5.5.1. Lack of well-established facilities and infrastructure
6. Market Insights
- 6.1. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 6.1.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 6.1.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 6.1.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 6.1.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 6.1.5. Industry Rivalry
- 6.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
- 6.3. Client Customizations
7. Global Breathable Films Market, By Type
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Polyethylene
- 7.3. Polypropylene
- 7.4. Polyurethane
8. Global Breathable Films Market, By Technology
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Microporous Breathable Films
- 8.3. Monolithic Breathable Films
9. Global Breathable Films Market, By Application
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Construction
- 9.3. Fabric
- 9.4. Food Packaging
- 9.5. Hygiene & Personal Care
10. Americas Breathable Films Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Argentina
- 10.3. Brazil
- 10.4. Canada
- 10.5. Mexico
- 10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Breathable Films Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. Australia
- 11.3. China
- 11.4. India
- 11.5. Indonesia
- 11.6. Japan
- 11.7. Malaysia
- 11.8. Philippines
- 11.9. South Korea
- 11.10. Thailand
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Breathable Films Market
- 12.1. Introduction
- 12.2. France
- 12.3. Germany
- 12.4. Italy
- 12.5. Netherlands
- 12.6. Qatar
- 12.7. Russia
- 12.8. Saudi Arabia
- 12.9. South Africa
- 12.10. Spain
- 12.11. United Arab Emirates
- 12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive Landscape
- 13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 13.1.1. Quadrants
- 13.1.2. Business Strategy
- 13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 13.3. Market Share Analysis
- 13.4. Competitive Scenario
- 13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 13.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 13.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 13.4.4. Investment & Funding
- 13.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
- 14.1. Agiplast
- 14.2. American Polyfilm Inc.
- 14.3. Arkema S.A.
- 14.4. Berry Global Group
- 14.5. Celanese Corporation
- 14.6. Covestro AG
- 14.7. Daika Kogyo
- 14.8. DSM Engineering Plastics
- 14.9. Fatra
- 14.10. Innovia Films
- 14.11. Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.
- 14.12. Nitto Denko Corporation
- 14.13. Rahil Foam Pvt. Ltd.
- 14.14. RKW Group
- 14.15. Schweitzer-Mauduit International
- 14.16. Skymark Packaging
- 14.17. Sunplac Corporation
- 14.18. Teknor Apex Company
- 14.19. Toray Industries, Inc.
- 14.20. Trioplast Industries AB