Product Code: MRR-250AC83
Refrigerated Display Cases Market Research Report by Design (Horizontal, Hybrid/Semi-Vertical, and Vertical), by Type (Plug-In Refrigerated Display Cases and Remote Refrigerated Display Cases), by End User - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19.
The Global Refrigerated Display Cases Market is expected to grow from USD 14,885.38 Million in 2019 to USD 25,560.15 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 9.42%.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Refrigerated Display Cases to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Design, the Refrigerated Display Cases Market studied across Horizontal, Hybrid/Semi-Vertical, and Vertical.
Based on Type, the Refrigerated Display Cases Market studied across Plug-In Refrigerated Display Cases and Remote Refrigerated Display Cases.
Based on End User, the Refrigerated Display Cases Market studied across Food Services Sector, Medicals & Pharmacies, and Retail Food & Beverages Sector.
"The Asia-Pacific is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period"
Based on Geography, the Refrigerated Display Cases Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom. The Europe, Middle East & Africa commanded the largest size in the Refrigerated Display Cases Market in 2019. On the other hand, the Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Refrigerated Display Cases Market including AHT Cooling Systems GmbH, Ali Group S.r.l., Arneg S.p.A, Bush Refrigeration, Carrier, Dover Corporation, Epta S.p.a Refrigeration, Frigoglass S.A.I.C, Hoshizaki International, Hussman Corporation, Illinois Tool Works Inc., ISA Italy S.r.l, Johnson controls, Lennox International, Marc Refrigeration Manufacturing, Inc., Metalfrio Solutions S.A., QBD, Sanden Corporation, STELLAR GASTRONOM PVT. LTD., True Manufacturing Co., Inc., United Technologies Corp., and Verco Limited.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Refrigerated Display Cases Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- 1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- 2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
- 3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- 4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- 5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
- 1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Refrigerated Display Cases Market?
- 2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Refrigerated Display Cases Market during the forecast period?
- 3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Refrigerated Display Cases Market?
- 4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Refrigerated Display Cases Market?
- 5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Refrigerated Display Cases Market?
- 6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Refrigerated Display Cases Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Design Outlook
- 3.4. Type Outlook
- 3.5. End User Outlook
- 3.6. Geography Outlook
- 3.7. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
5. Market Dynamics
- 5.1. Introduction
- 5.2. Drivers
- 5.2.1. Growing frozen food industry and daily food & beverage merchandising
- 5.2.2. Dining-out culture and changing consumer preference towards quick service restaurants
- 5.2.3. Expansion of cold chain capacities to ensure efficient storage and minimum wastage of food
- 5.3. Restraints
- 5.3.1. High cost assosciated with the refrigerated display cases
- 5.4. Opportunities
- 5.4.1. Customization of refrigerated display cases with automated defrost system and energy saving modes
- 5.4.2. Emerging applications for drugs dealers and florists
- 5.4.3. Rising number of supermarkets, hypermarkets and food chains
- 5.5. Challenges
- 5.5.1. Escalation of online retail industry
6. Market Insights
- 6.1. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 6.1.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 6.1.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 6.1.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 6.1.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 6.1.5. Industry Rivalry
- 6.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
- 6.3. Client Customizations
7. Global Refrigerated Display Cases Market, By Design
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Horizontal
- 7.3. Hybrid/Semi-Vertical
- 7.4. Vertical
8. Global Refrigerated Display Cases Market, By Type
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Plug-In Refrigerated Display Cases
- 8.3. Remote Refrigerated Display Cases
9. Global Refrigerated Display Cases Market, By End User
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Food Services Sector
- 9.3. Medicals & Pharmacies
- 9.4. Retail Food & Beverages Sector
10. Americas Refrigerated Display Cases Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Argentina
- 10.3. Brazil
- 10.4. Canada
- 10.5. Mexico
- 10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Refrigerated Display Cases Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. Australia
- 11.3. China
- 11.4. India
- 11.5. Indonesia
- 11.6. Japan
- 11.7. Malaysia
- 11.8. Philippines
- 11.9. South Korea
- 11.10. Thailand
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Refrigerated Display Cases Market
- 12.1. Introduction
- 12.2. France
- 12.3. Germany
- 12.4. Italy
- 12.5. Netherlands
- 12.6. Qatar
- 12.7. Russia
- 12.8. Saudi Arabia
- 12.9. South Africa
- 12.10. Spain
- 12.11. United Arab Emirates
- 12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive Landscape
- 13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 13.1.1. Quadrants
- 13.1.2. Business Strategy
- 13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 13.3. Market Share Analysis
- 13.4. Competitive Scenario
- 13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 13.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 13.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 13.4.4. Investment & Funding
- 13.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
- 14.1. AHT Cooling Systems GmbH
- 14.2. Ali Group S.r.l.
- 14.3. Arneg S.p.A
- 14.4. Bush Refrigeration
- 14.5. Carrier
- 14.6. Dover Corporation
- 14.7. Epta S.p.a Refrigeration
- 14.8. Frigoglass S.A.I.C
- 14.9. Hoshizaki International
- 14.10. Hussman Corporation
- 14.11. Illinois Tool Works Inc.
- 14.12. ISA Italy S.r.l
- 14.13. Johnson controls
- 14.14. Lennox International
- 14.15. Marc Refrigeration Manufacturing, Inc.
- 14.16. Metalfrio Solutions S.A.
- 14.17. QBD
- 14.18. Sanden Corporation
- 14.19. STELLAR GASTRONOM PVT. LTD.
- 14.20. True Manufacturing Co., Inc.
- 14.21. United Technologies Corp.
- 14.22. Verco Limited