Product Code: MRR-D98D1A0
Audio Communication Monitoring Market Research Report by Type (Wired Communication and Wireless Communication), by Organization Size (Large Enterprises and Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises), by Component, by Deployment Mode, by Vertical, by Application - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19.
The Global Audio Communication Monitoring Market is expected to grow from USD 17,283.53 Million in 2019 to USD 49,921.58 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 19.33%.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Audio Communication Monitoring to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Type, the Audio Communication Monitoring Market studied across Wired Communication and Wireless Communication.
Based on Organization Size, the Audio Communication Monitoring Market studied across Large Enterprises and Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises.
Based on Component, the Audio Communication Monitoring Market studied across Services and Solutions. The Services further studied across Managed Services and Professional Services. The Solutions further studied across Audio Loudness, Metering, and Monitoring, Call Recording Software and Quality Analysis, and Reporting and Analytics.
Based on Deployment Mode, the Audio Communication Monitoring Market studied across Cloud and On-Premises.
Based on Vertical, the Audio Communication Monitoring Market studied across Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance, Government, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Media and Entertainment, Retail and Ecommerce, and Telecom and It.
Based on Application, the Audio Communication Monitoring Market studied across Broadcast Monitoring, Commercial Areas, Law Enforcement Agencies, and Sales and Internal Communication Monitoring.
Based on Geography, the Audio Communication Monitoring Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Audio Communication Monitoring Market including Ameyo, AudioCodes Ltd., Avaya Inc., Behavox Ltd., Cisco Systems, Inc., Cloudtalk, Dashbase Inc, Deepgram, Inc., Elastix, Empirix Inc., Enghouse Interactive Inc., Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories, Inc., Google LLC, Integrated Research, Intelligent Voice, International Business Machines Corporation, Justcall, Martello Technologies, Nectar Services Corp., Nice, Pathsolutions, Relativity, Ribbon Communications Operating Company, Inc., Servetel Communications Pvt. Ltd., and Veritone Inc..
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Audio Communication Monitoring Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- 1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- 2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
- 3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- 4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- 5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
- 1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Audio Communication Monitoring Market?
- 2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Audio Communication Monitoring Market during the forecast period?
- 3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Audio Communication Monitoring Market?
- 4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Audio Communication Monitoring Market?
- 5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Audio Communication Monitoring Market?
- 6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Audio Communication Monitoring Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Deployment Mode Outlook
- 3.4. Vertical Outlook
- 3.5. Type Outlook
- 3.6. Organization Size Outlook
- 3.7. Component Outlook
- 3.8. Application Outlook
- 3.9. Geography Outlook
- 3.10. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
5. Market Dynamics
- 5.1. Introduction
- 5.2. Drivers
- 5.2.1. Increasing instances and severity of tele fraudulent activities and cyber crime
- 5.2.2. Need to analyzing audio conversations in real-time
- 5.2.3. Deployment for remote contact centers during covid-19 pandemic
- 5.2.4. Significant demand for risk and compliance management
- 5.3. Restraints
- 5.3.1. Limited awareness about audio communication monitoring solutions
- 5.3.2. Loosely integrated legacy system architecture
- 5.4. Opportunities
- 5.4.1. Emerging demand for audio communication monitoring solutions among SMES
- 5.4.2. Adding value to existing audio communication monitoring offerings by integrating AI, analytics, and NLP capabilities
- 5.5. Challenges
- 5.5.1. Data and information security & privacy considerations
6. Market Insights
- 6.1. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 6.1.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 6.1.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 6.1.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 6.1.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 6.1.5. Industry Rivalry
- 6.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
- 6.3. Client Customizations
- 6.3.1. Ecosystem Analysis & Trends
7. Global Audio Communication Monitoring Market, By Type
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Wired Communication
- 7.3. Wireless Communication
8. Global Audio Communication Monitoring Market, By Organization Size
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Large Enterprises
- 8.3. Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
9. Global Audio Communication Monitoring Market, By Component
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Services
- 9.2.1. Managed Services
- 9.2.2. Professional Services
- 9.3. Solutions
- 9.3.1. Audio Loudness, Metering, and Monitoring
- 126.96.36.199. Audio Communication Surveillance Monitoring
- 188.8.131.52. LTE/VOLTE Monitoring
- 184.108.40.206. Media Monitoring
- 9.3.2. Call Recording Software and Quality Analysis
- 9.3.3. Reporting and Analytics
10. Global Audio Communication Monitoring Market, By Deployment Mode
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Cloud
- 10.3. On-Premises
11. Global Audio Communication Monitoring Market, By Vertical
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- 11.3. Government
- 11.4. Healthcare and Life Sciences
- 11.5. Media and Entertainment
- 11.6. Retail and Ecommerce
- 11.7. Telecom and It
12. Global Audio Communication Monitoring Market, By Application
- 12.1. Introduction
- 12.2. Broadcast Monitoring
- 12.3. Commercial Areas
- 12.4. Law Enforcement Agencies
- 12.5. Sales and Internal Communication Monitoring
13. Americas Audio Communication Monitoring Market
- 13.1. Introduction
- 13.2. Argentina
- 13.3. Brazil
- 13.4. Canada
- 13.5. Mexico
- 13.6. United States
14. Asia-Pacific Audio Communication Monitoring Market
- 14.1. Introduction
- 14.2. Australia
- 14.3. China
- 14.4. India
- 14.5. Indonesia
- 14.6. Japan
- 14.7. Malaysia
- 14.8. Philippines
- 14.9. South Korea
- 14.10. Thailand
15. Europe, Middle East & Africa Audio Communication Monitoring Market
- 15.1. Introduction
- 15.2. France
- 15.3. Germany
- 15.4. Italy
- 15.5. Netherlands
- 15.6. Qatar
- 15.7. Russia
- 15.8. Saudi Arabia
- 15.9. South Africa
- 15.10. Spain
- 15.11. United Arab Emirates
- 15.12. United Kingdom
16. Competitive Landscape
- 16.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 16.1.1. Quadrants
- 16.1.2. Business Strategy
- 16.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 16.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 16.3. Market Share Analysis
- 16.4. Competitive Scenario
- 16.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 16.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 16.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 16.4.4. Investment & Funding
- 16.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
17. Company Usability Profiles
- 17.1. Ameyo
- 17.2. AudioCodes Ltd.
- 17.3. Avaya Inc.
- 17.4. Behavox Ltd.
- 17.5. Cisco Systems, Inc.
- 17.6. Cloudtalk
- 17.7. Dashbase Inc
- 17.8. Deepgram, Inc.
- 17.9. Elastix
- 17.10. Empirix Inc.
- 17.11. Enghouse Interactive Inc.
- 17.12. Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories, Inc.
- 17.13. Google LLC
- 17.14. Integrated Research
- 17.15. Intelligent Voice
- 17.16. International Business Machines Corporation
- 17.17. Justcall
- 17.18. Martello Technologies
- 17.19. Nectar Services Corp.
- 17.20. Nice
- 17.21. Pathsolutions
- 17.22. Relativity
- 17.23. Ribbon Communications Operating Company, Inc.
- 17.24. Servetel Communications Pvt. Ltd.
- 17.25. Veritone Inc.