Product Code: MRR-46132FF7A05D
The Global Hospital Capacity Management Solutions Market size was estimated at USD 3,391.82 million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 3,959.95 million in 2021, at a CAGR 17.11% to reach USD 10,250.52 million by 2027.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2027 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Hospital Capacity Management Solutions to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Product, the market was studied across Asset Management Solutions, Patient Flow Management Solutions, Quality Patient Care Solutions, and Workforce Management Solutions. The Asset Management Solutions is further studied across Bed Management Solutions and Medical Equipment Management Solutions. The Workforce Management Solutions is further studied across Leave & Absence Management Solutions and Nursing & Staff Scheduling Solutions.
- Based on Component, the market was studied across Services and Software. The Software is further studied across Integrated and Standalone.
- Based on Mode of Delivery, the market was studied across On-Cloud and On-Premise.
- Based on End-User, the market was studied across Ambulatory Surgical Centers and Hospitals.
- Based on Region, the market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, and the long-term effects are projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report delivers insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecasts, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Hospital Capacity Management Solutions Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor's strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Hospital Capacity Management Solutions Market, including Alcidion Corporation, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., Arcomed AG, Awarepoint Corp, Care Logistic, Inc., Central Logic, Cerner Corporation, Change Healthcare, Epic Systems Corp., GE healthcare, Halma PLC, HealthStream, Inc., INFINITT Healthcare Co. Ltd., Infosys Limited, JVS Group, Koninklijke Philips N.V., McKesson Corporation, Neusoft Corporation, NextGen Healthcare, Inc, SAP SE, Sonitor Technologies, Inc, STANLEY Healthcare Solutions Limited, STERIS PLC, and TeleTracking Technologies, Inc..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- 1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- 2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
- 3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- 4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- 5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
- 1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Hospital Capacity Management Solutions Market?
- 2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Hospital Capacity Management Solutions Market during the forecast period?
- 3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Hospital Capacity Management Solutions Market?
- 4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Hospital Capacity Management Solutions Market?
- 5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Hospital Capacity Management Solutions Market?
- 6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Hospital Capacity Management Solutions Market?
- 7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Hospital Capacity Management Solutions Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Assumptions
- 1.8. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Introduction
- 2.2. Define: Research Objective
- 2.3. Determine: Research Design
- 2.4. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.5. Collect: Data Source
- 2.6. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.7. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.8. Publish: Research Report
- 2.9. Repeat: Report Update
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 220.127.116.11. Demand to improve hospital service and manage bed's availability
- 18.104.22.168. Increasing patient number with rise of chronic diseases
- 22.214.171.124. Growth in Healthcare IT investment and reduce healthcare management cost
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 126.96.36.199. High cost of deployment
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 188.8.131.52. Integration of advanced technologies in hospital capacity management solution
- 184.108.40.206. Rising healthcare infrastructure development in emerging nations
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 220.127.116.11. Limitation in IT healthcare infrastructure in low income economies
- 5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. Hospital Capacity Management Solutions Market, by Product
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Asset Management Solutions
- 6.2.1. Bed Management Solutions
- 6.2.2. Medical Equipment Management Solutions
- 6.3. Patient Flow Management Solutions
- 6.4. Quality Patient Care Solutions
- 6.5. Workforce Management Solutions
- 6.5.1. Leave & Absence Management Solutions
- 6.5.2. Nursing & Staff Scheduling Solutions
7. Hospital Capacity Management Solutions Market, by Component
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Services
- 7.3. Software
- 7.3.1. Integrated
- 7.3.2. Standalone
8. Hospital Capacity Management Solutions Market, by Mode of Delivery
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. On-Cloud
- 8.3. On-Premise
9. Hospital Capacity Management Solutions Market, by End-User
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- 9.3. Hospitals
10. Americas Hospital Capacity Management Solutions Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Argentina
- 10.3. Brazil
- 10.4. Canada
- 10.5. Mexico
- 10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Hospital Capacity Management Solutions Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. Australia
- 11.3. China
- 11.4. India
- 11.5. Indonesia
- 11.6. Japan
- 11.7. Malaysia
- 11.8. Philippines
- 11.9. Singapore
- 11.10. South Korea
- 11.11. Taiwan
- 11.12. Thailand
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Hospital Capacity Management Solutions Market
- 12.1. Introduction
- 12.2. France
- 12.3. Germany
- 12.4. Italy
- 12.5. Netherlands
- 12.6. Qatar
- 12.7. Russia
- 12.8. Saudi Arabia
- 12.9. South Africa
- 12.10. Spain
- 12.11. United Arab Emirates
- 12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive Landscape
- 13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 13.1.1. Quadrants
- 13.1.2. Business Strategy
- 13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 13.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
- 13.4. Competitive Scenario
- 13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 13.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 13.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 13.4.4. Investment & Funding
- 13.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
- 14.1. Alcidion Corporation
- 14.2. Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- 14.3. Arcomed AG
- 14.4. Awarepoint Corp
- 14.5. Care Logistic, Inc.
- 14.6. Central Logic
- 14.7. Cerner Corporation
- 14.8. Change Healthcare
- 14.9. Epic Systems Corp.
- 14.10. GE healthcare
- 14.11. Halma PLC
- 14.12. HealthStream, Inc.
- 14.13. INFINITT Healthcare Co. Ltd.
- 14.14. Infosys Limited
- 14.15. JVS Group
- 14.16. Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- 14.17. McKesson Corporation
- 14.18. Neusoft Corporation
- 14.19. NextGen Healthcare, Inc
- 14.20. SAP SE
- 14.21. Sonitor Technologies, Inc
- 14.22. STANLEY Healthcare Solutions Limited
- 14.23. STERIS PLC
- 14.24. TeleTracking Technologies, Inc.
- 15.1. Discussion Guide
- 15.2. License & Pricing