Product Code: MRR-1DC28CB
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
- 1. The Global Concrete Mixing Machines & Tools Market is expected to grow from USD 8,935.59 Million in 2020 to USD 12,137.58 Million by the end of 2025.
- 2. The Global Concrete Mixing Machines & Tools Market is expected to grow from EUR 7,834.89 Million in 2020 to EUR 10,642.46 Million by the end of 2025.
- 3. The Global Concrete Mixing Machines & Tools Market is expected to grow from GBP 6,965.23 Million in 2020 to GBP 9,461.17 Million by the end of 2025.
- 4. The Global Concrete Mixing Machines & Tools Market is expected to grow from JPY 953,653.88 Million in 2020 to JPY 1,295,387.35 Million by the end of 2025.
- 5. The Global Concrete Mixing Machines & Tools Market is expected to grow from AUD 12,975.66 Million in 2020 to AUD 17,625.38 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage
This research report categorizes the Concrete Mixing Machines & Tools to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Type, the Concrete Mixing Machines & Tools Market studied across Concrete Mixers and Concrete Tools. The Concrete Mixers further studied across Drum Types Mixer and Pan Type Mixer. The Concrete Tools further studied across Concrete vibrator, Handheld power mixers, Mixing stand, and Paddle mixer.
- Based on Mobility, the Concrete Mixing Machines & Tools Market studied across Non-portable and Portable.
- Based on End Use, the Concrete Mixing Machines & Tools Market studied across Building Works, Civil Works, and Power Plants.
- Based on Geography, the Concrete Mixing Machines & Tools Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Concrete Mixing Machines & Tools Market including Blasters Inc., Caterpillar Inc., Charles Ross & Son Company, CMI Roadbuilding Limited, CS Unitec Inc., DUSTmasters Enviro System, Frumecar S.L., Gonneville Inc., Gruber Systems, Jamieson Equipment Co., KK Works, Liebherr-International AG, Norstone Inc., Sany Group, Shantui Construction Machinery Co. Ltd, Simem S.p.A, Sinotruk Hong Kong Ltd., Standley Batch Systems Inc., Terex Corporation, and Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™FPNV Positioning Matrix
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Concrete Mixing Machines & Tools Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™Competitive Strategic Window
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- 1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- 2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
- 3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- 4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- 5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
- 1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Concrete Mixing Machines & Tools Market?
- 2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Concrete Mixing Machines & Tools Market during the forecast period?
- 3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Concrete Mixing Machines & Tools Market?
- 4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Concrete Mixing Machines & Tools Market?
- 5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Concrete Mixing Machines & Tools Market?
- 6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Concrete Mixing Machines & Tools Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Mobility Outlook
- 3.4. Type Outlook
- 3.5. End Use Outlook
- 3.6. Geography Outlook
- 3.7. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 220.127.116.11. Rising investment in infrastructure development worldwide
- 18.104.22.168. Increasing introduction of hand-held portable mixing tools for residential repairs
- 22.214.171.124. Favorable government initiatives toward the construction of new projects
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 126.96.36.199. Concerns over industry's hesitance to adopt new technologies
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 188.8.131.52. Increasing development with digitization of tools
- 184.108.40.206. Ongoing integration of new technologies with intelligent systems and software application
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 220.127.116.11. Fluctuation in raw materials
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Concrete Mixing Machines & Tools Market, By Type
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Concrete Mixers
- 6.2.1. Drum Types Mixer
- 18.104.22.168. Non-tilting drum mixer
- 22.214.171.124. Reversing drum mixer
- 126.96.36.199. Tilting drum mixers
- 6.2.2. Pan Type Mixer
- 6.3. Concrete Tools
- 6.3.1. Concrete vibrator
- 6.3.2. Handheld power mixers
- 6.3.3. Mixing stand
- 6.3.4. Paddle mixer
7. Global Concrete Mixing Machines & Tools Market, By Mobility
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Non-portable
- 7.3. Portable
8. Global Concrete Mixing Machines & Tools Market, By End Use
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Building Works
- 8.3. Civil Works
- 8.4. Power Plants
9. Americas Concrete Mixing Machines & Tools Market
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Argentina
- 9.3. Brazil
- 9.4. Canada
- 9.5. Mexico
- 9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Concrete Mixing Machines & Tools Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Australia
- 10.3. China
- 10.4. India
- 10.5. Indonesia
- 10.6. Japan
- 10.7. Malaysia
- 10.8. Philippines
- 10.9. South Korea
- 10.10. Thailand
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Concrete Mixing Machines & Tools Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. France
- 11.3. Germany
- 11.4. Italy
- 11.5. Netherlands
- 11.6. Qatar
- 11.7. Russia
- 11.8. Saudi Arabia
- 11.9. South Africa
- 11.10. Spain
- 11.11. United Arab Emirates
- 11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
- 12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 12.1.1. Quadrants
- 12.1.2. Business Strategy
- 12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 12.3. Market Share Analysis
- 12.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 12.5. Competitive Scenario
- 12.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 12.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 12.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 12.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 12.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
- 13.1. Blasters Inc.
- 13.2. Caterpillar Inc.
- 13.3. Charles Ross & Son Company
- 13.4. CMI Roadbuilding Limited
- 13.5. CS Unitec Inc.
- 13.6. DUSTmasters Enviro System
- 13.7. Frumecar S.L.
- 13.8. Gonneville Inc.
- 13.9. Gruber Systems
- 13.10. Jamieson Equipment Co.
- 13.11. KK Works
- 13.12. Liebherr-International AG
- 13.13. Norstone Inc.
- 13.14. Sany Group
- 13.15. Shantui Construction Machinery Co. Ltd
- 13.16. Simem S.p.A
- 13.17. Sinotruk Hong Kong Ltd.
- 13.18. Standley Batch Systems Inc.
- 13.19. Terex Corporation
- 13.20. Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science & Technology Co., Ltd
- 14.1. Discussion Guide
- 14.2. License & Pricing