New & Existing Power Generation Assets Monitoring
Screen, monitor and analyse the development of power generation assets with
Power Plant Tracker. Our powerful competitive intelligence tool allows
you to understand the future power generation mix, assess the drivers of the
power generation industry and identify companies'asset portfolio.
World Power Plant Database status: Covers 116 countries.
Power Plant Tracker can answer your questions:
- Where are the new power capacities under development located?
- What is the status of a new power generation unit?
- What are company power generation assets?
- What will be the power mix evolution within 5 years?
Our research service keeps you updated on the development of power generation
assets and gives you industry analysis relevant to your needs. Plants are
individually verified by our team of analysts to ensure optimum accuracy.
- Power plants in 116 countries covered including:
- Plant details: Plant name, country and commissioning year
- Plant characteristics: energy, technology and net capacity
- Financial details: Project owner, major shareholders, share of equity
and investment figures where available
- CO2 emissions for European power plants
- Efficiency of European power plants
- Multi-criteria search function of projects:
- Plant status, date of commissioning and energy (incl. renewable)
- Company and country
- Power Plants Analytics: Identify the development of an asset in a
- Renewable energy policies within the EU
- News wire with a screening of all relevant information for plants
- Continuous follow-up of the project's status: planned, under
development, under construction, testing, commissioned, stopped, cancelled and
- Data easily exportable to Excel
Optional module : Our Renewable Energy Policy Monitoring module offers
detailed country-specific analysis for hydro, wind, solar, biomass/biogas,
geothermal & CHP. Monitor energy policies across the EU. To help you find
exactly what you were looking for a search function is also included: by
country or energy source.
- Global coverage of power plants (>70% worldwide)
- Up-to-date information on the development of new power generation assets
- Benchmark the power mix evolution New!
- Assess the country dynamics for power generation capacity and investment
- Identify the most active equipment companies and operators by country and
- Renewable energies included
- Friendly online interface to browse database
- Benefit from quality information provided by a team of experienced analysts
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
- Dominican Republic
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Lao PDR
- Myanmar (ex Burma)
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- South Korea
- Congo DR
- Cote d'Ivoire
- Equatorial Guinea
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates