TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Biosimilars Market to grow at a CAGR
of 27.58 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors
contributing to this market growth is the increasing number of patent
expirations. The Global Biosimilars Market has also been witnessing the
outsourcing of biosimilar manufacturing. However, the risks related to drug
failure could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Biosimilars Market 2014-2018, has been prepared
based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The
report covers Americas, EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global
Biosimilars market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The
report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space include Biocon Ltd., Hospira Inc., Mylan
Inc., Novartis AG, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Intas Pharmaceuticals
Ltd., Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., 3SBio Inc.,
and Celltrion Inc.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Actavis plc, Amgen Inc., AstraZeneca
plc, Baxter International Inc., Biogen Idec Inc., Bioton S.A., Boehringer
Ingelheim GmbH, Cipla Ltd., Coherus Biosciences Inc., Daiichi Sankyo Co. Ltd.,
Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd., GE Healthcare Ltd., GeneScience Pharmaceuticals
Co. Ltd., GlaxoSmithKline plc, JCR Pharmaceuticals Co. Ltd., iBio Inc., LG
Life Sciences Co. Ltd., Merck & Co. Inc., Pfizer Inc., Ranbaxy Laboratories
Ltd., Samsung Biologics Co. Ltd., Sanofi S.A., and Wockhardt Ltd.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2016/2018 and what will be the growth rate?
- What are key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Market Overview
- 06.2. Market Size and Forecast
- 06.3. Biosimilars Market in the US
- 06.3.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 06.4. Biosimilars Market in Europe
- 06.4.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 06.5. Biosimilars Market in Japan
- 06.5.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 06.6. Biosimilars Market in India
- 06.6.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 06.7. Biosimilars Market in China
- 06.7.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 06.8. Five Forces Analysis
07. Market Segmentation by Application
08. Geographical Segmentation
- 08.1. Biosimilars Market in the APAC Region
- 08.1.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 08.2. Biosimilars Market in the EMEA Region
- 08.2.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 08.3. Biosimilars Market in the Americas
- 08.3.1. Market Size and Forecast
09. Buying Criteria
10. Market Growth Drivers
11. Drivers and their Impact
12. Market Challenges
13. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
14. Market Trends
15. Trends and their Impact
16. Vendor Landscape
- 16.1. Competitive Scenario
- 16.1.1. Key News
- 16.1.2. Mergers and Acquisitions
- 16.2. Market Share Analysis 2013
- 16.3. Other Prominent Vendors
- 16.3.1. Competitive Analysis in the US
- 16.3.2. Competitive Analysis in Europe
- 16.3.3. Competitive Analysis in Japan
- 16.3.4. Competitive Analysis in India
- 16.3.5. Competitive Analysis in China
17. Patent Expiries
18. Key Vendor Analysis
- 18.1. Biocon Ltd.
- 18.1.1. Business Overview
- 18.1.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.1.3. Key Information
- 18.1.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.2. Celltrion Inc.
- 18.2.1. Business Overview
- 18.2.2. Key Information
- 18.2.3. SWOT Analysis
- 18.3. Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd.
- 18.3.1. Business Overview
- 18.3.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.3.3. Key Information
- 18.3.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.4. F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- 18.4.1. Business Overview
- 18.4.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.4.3. Key Information
- 18.4.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.5. Hospira Inc.
- 18.5.1. Business Overview
- 18.5.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.5.3. Key Information
- 18.5.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.6. Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- 18.6.1. Business Overview
- 18.6.2. Key Information
- 18.6.3. SWOT Analysis
- 18.7. Mylan Inc.
- 18.7.1. Business Overview
- 18.7.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.7.3. Key Information
- 18.7.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.8. Novartis AG
- 18.8.1. Business Overview
- 18.8.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.8.3. Key Information
- 18.8.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.9. Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- 18.9.1. Business Overview
- 18.9.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.9.3. Key Information
- 18.9.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.11. 3SBio Inc.
- 18.11.1. Business Overview
- 18.11.2. Key Information
- 18.11.3. SWOT Analysis
19. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Global Biosimilars Market 2013-2018 (US$ million)
- Exhibit 3: Biosimilars Market in the US 2013-2018 (US$ million)
- Exhibit 4: Biosimilars Market in Europe 2013-2018 (US$ million)
- Exhibit 5: Biosimilars Market in Japan 2013-2018 (US$ million)
- Exhibit 6: Biosimilars Market in India 2013-2018 (US$ million)
- Exhibit 7: Biosimilars Market in China 2013-2018 (US$ million)
- Exhibit 8: Global Biosimilars Market Segmentation by Application
- Exhibit 9: Global Biosimilars Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013
- Exhibit 10: Biosimilars Market in the APAC Region 2013-2018 (US$ million)
- Exhibit 11: Biosimilars Market in the EMEA Region 2013-2018 (US$ million)
- Exhibit 12: Biosimilars Market in the Americas 2013-2018 (US$ million)
- Exhibit 13: Global Biosimilars Market by Geographical Segmentation (US$
- Exhibit 14: Global Biosimilars Market by Geographical Segmentation
- Exhibit 15: Comparison of YOY Growth Rates among various Geographies in
the Global Biosimilars Market
- Exhibit 16: Business Segmentation of Biocon Ltd.
- Exhibit 17: Business Segmentation of Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd.
- Exhibit 18: Business Segmentation of F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Exhibit 19: Business Segmentation of Hospira Inc.
- Exhibit 20: Business Segmentation of Mylan Inc.
- Exhibit 21: Business Segmentation of Novartis AG
- Exhibit 22: Business Segmentation of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.