- An essential guide for anyone present, or considering entering, the dairy
market with a view of offering innovation and added value to consumers.
- Includes an overview of global dairy market trends and developments by
category, functionality and ingredients.
- Features a wide range of products, innovations and trends shaping the
future of the international dairy industry.
- Includes over 100 innovative dairy brands worldwide to benchmark against
leading and innovative dairy products.
- Explores challenges and opportunities in the dairy industry to support
your strategic planning.
Background and report description
Internationally, the dairy sector saw dynamic growth in 2013. Hundreds of
products were introduced, ranging from snacks to drinks, with functions
addressing weight management and memory enhancement, among others. With dairy
in growth across all sub-sectors, manufacturers have created a number of new
products in an effort to capture share of this growing market.
Zenith's Global Dairy Innovation 2014 report examines key trends and new
product development in dairy categories, including milk, cheese, cream,
butter, yogurt, ice cream and dairy desserts and with a focus on products with
What this report covers
- Overview of the global dairy market: overview of key market trends
and new product development in dairy including milk, cheese, cream, butter,
yogurt, ice cream and dairy desserts.
- Key trends in functionality and ingredients: consumption and
innovation trends in dairy products with functional benefits including an
overview of the most influential global trends shaping the dairy market and an
overview of 16 popular functional ingredients in dairy.
- Brand profiles: 119 profiles of innovative dairy brands including
product image, detailed product information, description of variants and
- Brand profiles: featured by key categories (milk, cheese, cream,
butter, yogurt, ice cream and dairy desserts).
- Global overview
- Commentary on trends/opportunities in specific countries/regions
Table of Contents
1. Introduction and scope of overview
2. Category overview
- Table: daily sector features and benefits
- Commentary: category and sub-category review
- Commentary: functioncal innovation
- Table: common functional additives/ingrechents
- Commentary: global trends and developments
- Commentary: sector challenges and opportunities
3. Brand profiles
- 3.1: Brand profiles: milk
- 3.2: Brand profiles: yogurt
- 3.3: Brand profiles: cheese
- 3.4: Brand profiles: cream
- 3.5: Brand profiles: ice cream
- 3.6: Brand profiles: butter
- 3.7: Brand profiles: dairy desserts