Product Code: 11385
Zenith's ‘Global Children's Bottled Water 2016’ overview provides a comprehensive review of current trends and broad market insights addressing potential opportunities for water ranges targeted at children. With over 70 detailed profiles of bottled water brands offered across 6 geographical regions, this report is an essential guide to bottled (or otherwise packaged) water products targeted at children.
Background and report description
Increasing concerns over child obesity are providing opportunities for bottled water targeted at children to seize market share from other children's soft drink categories, many of which are criticised for high sugar and calorie content.
Zenith's Children's Bottled Water Innovation 2016 report specifically focuses on the children's segment within the bottled water category, providing a topical overview of trends in overall and children's bottled water consumption, challenges, and opportunities and featuring a wide range of bottled water products for children offered across 6 geographical regions.
What this report covers
- overview of bottled water market trends: commentary on bottled water consumption overall, and consumption of bottled water among children.
- Children's bottled water brand profiles: Over 70 brand profiles divided by geographic region including detailed product information, variants, price/distribution and marketing profile.
- Potential in the children's bottled water market: An exploration of the potential size of this growing market.
- Challenges and opportunities: a review of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in the children segment of bottled water and conclusions featuring broad commercial/market considerations.
- Recommended water consumption for children
- Small pack water sales, 2011, 2015, 2020f
- Pricing of children's bottled water
- Percentage of population by age group and region, 2016e
- Percentage of population of 0-14 years by region, 2016e
- Population 0-14 years by region, 2016e
- Percentage change in population 2011-15
- Percentage change in population 2016e-10f
- Size of small pack bottled water market by region, 2015
- Potential size of children's bottled water market by region, 2016
- Potential per capita consumption of children's bottled water by region, 2016
- Potential daily per capita consumption as a percentage of RDA of fluid intakes from drinks by region, 2016e
- Market volume of small pack bottled water and potential market for children's bottled water by region, 2016, 2021f
Table of Contents
1. Introduction and scope
2. Category overview
- Recommended children's water consumption
- Trends in small-pack and children's bottled water consumption
- Commentary: trends in children's bottled water innovation
- The price of children's bottled water
- The current and future population of children
- Opportunity in the children's bottled water market
- Insights and opportunities
- Challenges and barriers
3. Brand profiles
- 3.1. Brand profiles: Global brands
- 3.2. Brand profiles: West Europe
- 3.3. Brand profiles: East Europe
- 3.4. Brand profiles: North America
- 3.5. Brand profiles: Latin America
- 3.6. Brand profiles: Asia Pacific
- 3.7. Brand profiles: Middle East