This report presents a clear picture about the overall development of tea beverages market in China and the trend in recent years based on detailed data analysis. This report includes the analysis on the tea beverages market size and market share in China, the study on major hot areas in this market, introduction of key data and the comparison of top 10 enterprises in terms of sales revenue and market share, the detailed description of the import and export…
This report covers following sections:
- Based on Zeefer's China Market Size Formula, by the analysis on market size, industry sales revenue in 2009 - 2011, this report presents a picture of the real development of China market and changes in the overall market size.
- Based on the comparison and analysis on import in different provinces or cities, this report points out those hot areas in this market deserve most attention.
Top 10 Enterprises
- Based on the comparison and analysis on top 10 leading enterprises in terms of sales revenue, market share and number of employees, the report shows their market positions in China. Additionally, this report lists basic contact information of the top 10 leading enterprises.
Market Share and Market Structure
- This report analyzes the market share distribution by segments based on enterprises nature (leading enterprises, foreign enterprises, state-owned and private enterprises), imports and regional markets in China in terms of sale revenue, profitability, number of enterprises and the value of imports... The report offers data on the market shares of imported products, foreign enterprises and enterprises in other forms. It also offers a comparison of profitability by forms of enterprise ownership, presents a picture of the market share of leading enterprises and the distribution of major regional markets in China. In addition, the report figures out the structure and concentration ratio of the current tea beverages market in China by means of Bain's Market Structure Classification and Index of CR4.
Import and Export
- In this section, the report includes the main source countries / regions of imported products for China and their market shares, the domestic destinations of imported products in China and shares for these destinations, major export destinations (countries or regions) for Chinese products and shares of these destinations, major origins of the exported products and their shares.
- The report lists relevant national standards and/or industrial standards concerning tea beverages products generally accepted in China, including standard names both in Chinese and English as well as their unified code numbers.
- The report lists 10 major importers for tea beverages products in China and provides their contact information such as company name, address, website, telephone number and fax number.
- Based on the concise analysis on the sales revenue, number of enterprises, total profit, total loss, total assets, return on the asset and profit margin as well as other key statistics, the report presents the current situation, the growth rate and profitability of this industry in China.
- Tea beverages products mentioned in this report is a general concept, it shall include the following products:
- Classified by the United Nation's Central Product Classification (CPC)
- CPC Code: 23914, 24220, 24490
- Based on the United Nation's Central Product Classification (CPC Version 1.1), tea beverages refer to extracts, essences and concentrates of tea or mate, and preparations with a basis thereof or with a basis of tea or mate; cider, perry, mead and other fermented beverages, except wine of fresh grapes and beer made from malt; other non-alcoholic beverages.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 - Product Definition
Chapter 2 - Market Size
- 2.1. Analysis On The Tea & Other Soft Beverages Market Size
- 2.2. An Overview On Chinese Economy
Chapter 3 - Hot Spots For Tea & Other Soft Beverages Products Across China
Chapter 4 - Industry Overview
- 4.1. A Summary On The Industry
- 4.2. An Analysis On The Profitability Of The Industry
Chapter 5 - Analysis On Import & Export
- 5.1. An Overview On The Import & Export
- 5.2. A Detailed Analysis On Import & Export Of Tea & Other Soft Beverages Products
- 5.2.1. Analysis On Major Countries Of Origin For The Imported Tea & Other Soft Beverages Products
- 5.2.2. Analysis On The Major Flow Destinations Inside China
- 5.2.3. Analysis On Major Export Destinations
- 5.2.4. Analysis On Major Origins In China
Chapter 6 - The Market Share
- 6.1. Analysis On The Concentration Of Corporate Sales Revenue
- 6.1.1. Analysis On The Concentration Of Sales Revenue From Leading Enterprises
- 6.1.2. Comparative Analysis On Sales Revenue From Top 10 Enterprises With Industry Average
- 6.2. Analysis On The Concentration By Area In Terms Of The Market Share
- 6.3. Market Position Of Foreign Enterprises And The Trend In Recent Years
- 6.3.1. Changes In The Shares Of Foreign Enterprises In Terms Of The Numbers And The Comparison Of Foreign Enterprises And Enterprises Of Other Ownership
- 6.3.2. Changes In The Shares Of Sales Revenue From Foreign Enterprises And Comparison With That From Enterprises Of Other Ownership
- 6.3.3. Profitability Of Foreign Enterprises And Comparison With Enterprises Of Other Ownership
- 6.4. Analysis On The Market Share Of Imported Products And Relevant Variations In Recent Years
Chapter 7 - Top 10 Enterprises
Chapter 8 - Product Standard Systems
Chapter 9 - List Of Major Importers